Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag GoelYour feedback matters!
Dear madam, I am suffering from stomach ache since so many years, earlier it was occasional once in 3 to 4 months, then recently it became continuous, till I had a pain killer. In 2014 in scanning they mentioned the issue is" prostate size is increased. Last year in another scan they said that" Mild fatty infiltration of liver, small para umbilical hernia 2.8cm contains part of bowel loop" Last month I had one more scan which says that" Grade 1 fatty liver, umbilical hernia detect size 24mm with herniation of omentum" As per the above reports, the size of the hernia decreased, but pain increased a lot. Is surgery is only solution to it? What problems I have to face due to fatty liver, how to overcome? Please advice!
I have a problem of uti sometimes. After taking medicine it will be fine. If I stop to taking problem occur again. What can I do? the medicine is alcasol syrup.
I have read that normal colour for urine is light yellow to a bit darkish yellow but sometimes I get colourless urine. Is it normal?
Since last 2 two month my urine color is yellow. Is this sign of any disease or lack of water or else? Please suggest.
Small non enhancing cyst in the left lobe of liver. Tiny calcific foci right lobe of liver. Gall bladder sludge. Prostatomegaly.
Got the urine test done recently and the result showed RBC 2-3 HPF. After that I got the ultrasound and X-Ray KUB all result normal. The problem which I have is burning sensation in my urine. I started taking homeopathy medicine and took it for a month and the result came normal. After a month I got the urine test done and the result was RBC 2-3 HPF. Is m really worried and need help.
My age is 24. I have urethritis (urethra infection) for last 2 months. I feel burning irritation in urethra but I have not sex yet. I feel some time unable to erect but after touching figure on penis I got hard erection. But I have no morning erection from last 2 months. Can it is due to urethritis?
Hi I am having white nerve bulge around anus when I touch that it feels like a nerve is there. It started 2 weeks back I generally have to make my anal area and lower back clean (removing hairs) due to prev pilonidal operation in 2009. This time I didn't had removed so it was quite priky when I woke up in the morning found the white buldge.
I am 30 yrs old, I am having a kidney stone of approximately 12 mm, kindly suggest me some medicines to get rid of this stone without doing any surgery.
What is urine therapy? Actually I hv heard about this. Watch in some porn movie too.in you tube also a lots of favouring video available. The matter is that it gives me extra pleasure while masturbating. I really enjoy my own pee. I hv tried it 3 times only. please suggest me .i hv a great hope from your behalf.
Urinary incontinence is the inability to hold urine in the bladder because of loss of control of the bladder. The severity may range from temporary to chronic, depending on the cause of this disease. Urinary incontinence is more common in women than men and can be categorized into three types.
Types and symptoms of urinary incontinence
Stress incontinence: this incontinence may occur while participating in any physical activity such as a sudden cough, laugh, sneezing or exercising. The stress here refers to the sudden physical pressure that a person experiences, leading him/her to urinate involuntarily.
Urge incontinence: a sudden, involuntary contraction of the muscular wall of the bladder causes an urgency to urinate. This urgency can be formed by a sudden change in position or sex.
Overflow incontinence: this is more common in men with prostate gland problems, damaged bladder or blocked urethra. The person has an urge to urinate frequently but in small amounts.
Causes of urinary incontinence
There are a number of causes of urinary incontinence ranging from aging to cancer and physical damage to the neurological disorder.
1. Aging: with age, the bladder muscle weakens and the chances of incontinence increases.
Damage: since the pelvic muscles support the bladder any damage to it (surgery or any procedure to remove the uterus) can lead to urinary incontinence.
2. Enlarged prostate: enlargement of the prostate gland in older men may give rise to this condition.
Cancer: urinary incontinence may be associated with untreated prostate cancer, which is a side effect of treatments for it.
3. Menopause: estrogen is a hormone that keeps the lining of bladder and urethra healthy. After menopause the production of estrogen is decreased, increasing the chances of urinary incontinence.
4. Prevention: urinary incontinence is not preventable but some steps can be taken to reduce the risk of it. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, avoiding smoking, practicing pelvic floor exercises, avoiding caffeine and acidic foods and eating more fiber to prevent constipation can help decreasing the risk of it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
I am having kidney stone, but I don't want to be operated for its removal, please suggest me some homeopathic medicine.
Its been 5 days passed I am feeling pain when urination. I am taking oral solution name as uriliser contains potassium citrate n citric acid. I am drinking sufficient water now. I am taking minoxidil 5% from last one month to grow moustache n beard. Why it is happening. Please give a solution.
I am 28 years old male. I have been suffering from excess urine call and some time unable to discharge but felt intense to discharge since 2005. I have been treated by Dr. who was the urologist of medical college lucknow but not taking any positive response.
My mother 63 years old, suffering from urinary problem. USG shown that 13 ml urine exist in urinary bladder. And one tumour shown in left kidney lower pole. Also he is heart patient, on 2008 angio report shown that 30% mild blocked. After that Eco radiography report shown something problem arise,
What are the symptoms of kidney failure? I am suffering from excessive gas problem at an early age of 18. Along with this my hair is also falling.
The bladder is a hollow storage organ that collects urine from the kidneys and stores it until it can be passed out of the body through the urethra during the process of micturition or urination. It has a thin inner lining of cells called urothelial cells and a thick muscular wall, which exerts pressure to push the urine out of the body.
Causes of Bladder Tumors
In most cases, the bladder tumor develops on the inner layer due to a combination of some of the following factors.
1. Hereditary: A strong family history of cancer predisposes a person to cancer.
2. Gender: Men are 3 times more prone for bladder cancer than women.
3. Ethnicity: White people are more prone for bladder cancer black people.
4. Smoking: Smokers develop bladder cancer 2-6 times more frequently than non-smokers. cigarettes contain toxic, carcinogenic substances which reach the kidney and are stored in the bladder, leading to their damage.
5. Occupational hazards: Some workplaces have a higher likelihood of causing bladder cancers, especially dye and rubber industries. The effects can be damaging, and the person may develop cancers years after the exposure has happened.
6. Recurrent bladder infections: In some people, this can also lead to bladder cancer in the long run.
Types of Bladder Tumor
Depending on the extent of the cancerous spread, it can be of two types:
1. Non-muscle-invasive bladder tumors: The tumor spread is limited to the inner part of the bladder (urothelial cells)
2. Muscle-invasive bladder tumor: The tumor has spread to the thick muscular outer layer. This is more advanced and prognosis is poor compared to the noninvasive type.
The most common and diagnostic symptom of bladder cancer is the presence of blood in the urine, known as hematuria. This will be intermittent and happens whenever the tumor bleeding happens. Other symptoms include pain in the lower abdomen and frequent urination.
From the most noninvasive to the most invasive diagnostic test, these include:
1. Urine microscopy to detect cancer cells in the urine
2. Cystoscopy A tube inserted into the urethra to look into the inner wall of the bladder is highly diagnostic
3. Ultrasound, CT Scan, and biopsy can also be further used to identify severity of the tumor.
Once the tumor is diagnosed, treatment would depend on the severity of the tumor. For both invasive and noninvasive tumors, definitive therapy is surgery, known as transurethral resection of the bladder tumor (TURBT). The cancerous bladder tissue is removed through a cystoscope as done for diagnosis. The bladder is then flushed with chemotherapy agent to kill any residual cancer cells in the bladder. This is then followed by BCG vaccine, which is again done 1 to 4 weeks for several months to avoid recurrence. In some cases, radiotherapy may also be included.
Bladder cancer BCG vaccination is once in a week for 6 weeks. Surgical removal of bladder is the best available treatment for muscle invasive bladder cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.