Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag GoelYour feedback matters!
I'm 18 years old when I finger my anus it's bleeding is fingering safe if yes then please solve my problem.
One of my relative is suffering from renal calculi so please give me the remedies to overcome that problem thank you.
I am having anal fischer from past 4 months. Visited 1 surgeon also. He write 1 medicine & 1 ointment but this is not cured. Kindly help.
Hi, I am 23years old male, I wanted to ask how should I know that I am taking excess carbohydrates and sugar, my urinations are very frequent (about 1nce in 2hrs) and I sweat a lot too! my. Height is 5'11 nd weight is about 79-82! pls suggest Thanks.
Sir I am amit I have a problem in my colon due to ache I am unable to reject waste from my anus and swelling is there on my external part and irritation on that part how do I overcome prom this problem ine day bleeding also came out.
Which is supplement is best for a muscular body. And I have been gone through kidney stone 8 months ago.
Recently I unable to do shit as I tried my effort but nothing come from my anus Then doctor use enema Then I hv my shit outside my anus But today after 3 month I feel problem in ejecting shit I have to give more pressure to eject shit What should I do now to become free from this problem.
I have urine Problem whenever I go for urine my lower side below my tummy its paining a lot and it's feel like something was trapped in my ovary its really painful for me please help me out.
I am getting yellowish urine this 7 days how is it and it can be a symptoms of stone what are the precautions I should take.
Can someone with a single kidney by birth and gall bladder removed due to stones. Still have a normal life.? Have healthy kids without complications and all.
I have done rirs (retrograde renal intra surgery) after taking too much homeopathic and ayurvedic medicine. Now I want medicine to avoid kidney stone. How I reduce the secretion of stone.
I have two arteries blocked by 70%, very large Prostate but no urination problem, my S. creatinine id 1.3, blood urea 36 and PSA 4. Pls guide me how to control my RFT levels. Urologist told that I can wait, got Prostate operation till I hv prob in urination. My Lipid profile is also within limits. Pls remove my anxiety. Suggest me medicine if reqd.
I am tired of going to toilet again and again what to do to reduce toilet I drink alot of water I think thats why this happen.
I'm suffering from kidney stone. Doctors prefer me to drink lots of water and I do. I drink lots of water but still the same. Is there any helpful medicine for the people suffering from kidney stone?
Kidney stones could be a cause for worry by the time they are not removed causing incessant and regular pains and disrupting normal life. The task is not finished even if you get them removed because what follows is a rigorous and disciplined routine that you must follow to maintain your health after the surgery is done. Diet plays a crucial role in negating the possibility of yet another stone accumulation. Here are a few diet tips that would be handy if you have got a kidney stones removal surgery done.
- To stay hydrated is the golden rule that you must abide by at all costs. It is advisable to drink at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis. Water prevents the formation of stones and would also help to eliminate any remaining residues of kidney stones existing in the system.
- Dairy products could be included but in diluted form.
- A fixed dietary routine is mandatory above all. The patient should be given meals at proper time intervals in small proportions. Heavy meals should be avoided at all costs.
- Foods rich in high fibre should be included in the diet. They help in bowel movement also. These include whole grain breads and beans.
1. Foods rich in oxalates and calcium should be kept at bay for at least a period of two months after the stone removal procedure is complete. Oxalates can lead to the formation of yet another stone which is far from desirable. The foods that fall in this category include:
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach, mustard and beet greens
- Cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes
- Banana, mango, apricot, grapes
- Nuts like almond and cashew
- Soft drinks
- Caffeinated drinks like tea and coffee
2. Foods rich in sodium should be kept at bay for at least some time immediately after the surgery.
3. Reducing the food intake that is high on animal protein.
4. Do not eat stale food.
5. Junk food should not even cross your mind. It is something which should be avoided for best results.
These are generic guidelines that would help you to cope with post surgery care. However, there could be specific requirements depending from patient to patient. Therefore, it is advisable to get the guidelines by a doctor who will take into account the specificities of the case. Diet along with exercise is in most cases, the most effective combat to kidney stones. The trick however, is to not go overboard with either of them.