Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Anurag Awasthi

Orthopedist, Gurgaon

Dr. Anurag Awasthi Orthopedist, Gurgaon
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. Anurag Awasthi
Dr. Anurag Awasthi is a renowned Orthopedist in Sector-54, Gurgaon. He is currently associated with HCL Avitas Gurgaon Sector 54 in Sector-54, Gurgaon. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Anurag Awasthi on has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken
Professional Memberships
Medical Council of India (MCI)


Book Clinic Appointment

HCL Avitas Gurgaon Sector 54

Unit 9, Suncity Business Tower, Sector-54, Gurgaon, GurgaonGurgaon Get Directions

Mayom Hospital

D-Block, South City-I, Gurgaon. Landmark: Near Huda City Centre, GurgaonGurgaon Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Anurag Awasthi

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My wife of 53 years is having pain in her limbs, below ankles and knees. Pain is symmetrical and it increases while sleeping. Taking statin tabs for cholesterol for the last 10 years and suffering from Obstructive Sleep Apnea (using C-PAP machine). Any suggestions.

Physiotherapist, Hyderabad
Keep elevation for the limbs and regular movement for the limbs as well as she has to do breathing exercises if it won't subside please nearest physiotherapist
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 year old girl and have centre back pain for last 2 years. Have got a good matress now. Find it strenuous to lift heavy things. I used to dance jazz bit have stopex since the last year.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. You are very young to actually have persistent back pains. If you have localized back pain with no other symptoms like radiating leg pain, neurological symptoms like numbness, weakness, paresthesias etc, then you can start with following recommendations for initial period of 2-3 weeks: - to maintain proper posture of your back while working and sleeping - if pain is more then you can take a short course of an anti-inflammatory medication like tab etoshine or paracetamol or one which suits you - physical therapy initially under supervision of a trained physiotherapist and then to continue at home - adequate calcium & vitamin d intake if levels are low in body - ice packs can applied if your pain is acute, then hot fomentation can be done at home - analgesic spray for local application can be used and is easily available. - avoid lifting heavyweight/ acute forward bending in mornings etc we will observe you for next 2-3 weeks how you respond to this conservative management protocol. If you are not feeling better, then we will have to get some investigations like, dynamic x rays of lower back and few blood tests for evaluation. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a back pain in last 2 months, I am 26 years old have if got any relief. What should I do now?

Physiotherapist, Ranchi
Please start - hamstring stretch. Calf muscle stretch, planks take physiotherapy session - ift for 10 session.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have black spots on my face and my head is also paining very badly and my voice is also becoming very thin and my back neck is also paining very badly and my back is also paining and my mouth is swelled up I am unable to eat and drink. What should I do?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Homoeopathy has good treatment for your problems, without causing adverse effects. Take homoeopathic medicine bryonia 200 daily in the morning and in the evening and give feedback after 6 days.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 17 years old After masturbation I have pain in my all joints and I become lazy I don't want to do any work and when I take breadth inside, some type of vibrate is being held inside my stomach and my skin become rough.

Reparenting Technique, BA, BEd
Psychologist, Bangalore
All these are not related to masturbation. Masturbation is not really bad; it is the addiction to it that is bad. Not even the number of years is a problem but the frequency and compulsiveness to do it is to be considered for its ill-effects. At your age you may feel it difficult and it can become addictive if you have alone time, if you obsess about it, and if you are not into relationships. The problem with addiction to this is that you may go on to prefer masturbation to heterosexual contact, even when you are married. That obviously would be an insult to your wife and will lead to a lot of conflict. Heterosexual contact is very wholesome and the physiology is made exactly for penile and vaginal contact. You will instead enjoy a poor replica of this and not know or care for the difference. The second thing that can happen with addiction is that it will become compulsive and will have no boundaries or limits, since it can be done all by yourself, whenever, wherever, and however too. The big problem a lot of children get into is the guilt around this. A useful way to discharge the energy is to get into contact games, or exercises, or even hobbies to channelize it. Also you should not spend too much time alone, and you need to keep your mind occupied with other interesting things and a lot of socializing. Even if you are not interested in marriage, for whatever reasons, it will help you to get into a friendship with a girl and enjoy the relationship where there will be a lot of excitement when you fall in love. Right now your hormones may be very active and your physiological apparatus is primed and ready for sexual stimulation. But because of your age and even otherwise it is important to develop good control and not feed into your impulses. Keeping yourself occupied and living a healthy social life are the keys to manage your sexual drives.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Some crunching sounds comes from my both knees of legs whenever I stand up. But I don't have any serious problem with this as this exist from 7-8 yrs. I don't have any pain or any discomfort but still the sound is loud.

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick matress are harmful use no pillow under the head. Do hot fomantation. Paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do knee & general exercises. Cycling will be good for you. It may have to be further investigated. You will need other supportive medicines also. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. If it does not give relief in 4-5days, contact me again. Do not ignore. It could be beginning of a serious problem.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback


Hand Surgery SR Ship, MS - Orthopaedics, Thesis Work, M.B;B.S
Orthopedist, Jaipur
Your neck pain could be due to disc problem in the neck, such pain can radiate to the arm forearm and hand. consult your Orthopaedic for this
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 34 years old and suffering from severe backache and knee pain for last 1 year. Please advice me what to do ?

FRHS, Ph.D Neuro , MPT - Neurology Physiotherapy, D.Sp.Med, DPHM (Health Management ), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Chennai
Do consult neuro physiotherapist or orthopaedician for first aid do hot & cold water fomentation thrice a day for 3days wish you speedy recovery & good health
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 50 yrs old man, I observe that my hand/fingers is little bit shaking when writting and making signatures, since last 5 yrs. What shall I do.

MCh Ortho, ATLS (AIIMS), Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho), MBBS
Orthopedist, Kolkata
Shaking of fingers can be early sign of Parkinson' s disease. Please consult your nearby neuro physician or neorumedicine doctor.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How I know what is the reason of pain in my neck, arm and shoulder from 2 year MRI and x-ray show everything normal please help My life becomes hell 8541819454 my no. U r my last hope.

Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
Occupational Therapist, Delhi
There might be nerve compression Do neck isometrics Do neck & arm stretching Do shoulder shrugs Avoid sleeping on the affected side Use thin pillow while sleeping Apply hot fomentation
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 39 yrs old male. I have Spinal cord disorders from last 3 months. Please help me.

Physiotherapist, Bangalore
Dear , firstly I would like to know what sort of spinal cord disorder do you have and then the appropriate treatment can be suggested.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 year old, I have waist pain last 5 year. Continue but not everyday, why should I do?

Physiotherapist, Delhi
Do not sleep on a sagging bed use wooden plinth with a mattress learn spinal exercise do these twice a day, once a day is a must,
Submit FeedbackFeedback

From last 20 days I am feeling discomfort in my upper spine back. And while driving I feel discomfort in cervical spine also. Wat shud I do at frst.

Bachelor Of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapist, Noida
Hello according to your condition you have to take hot water fermentation through towel and do it 3 times in a day duration-15 min along with stretching and back exercises like straingh leg raising, bridging with -20 min repetition -5 sec hold do it for 3 days sure you will get well soon take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am 53 years old man, I have back pain for last 5 yrs and L3-L4 disc prolapse, every 6 months I use to do psychotherapy trackson, for Spinal cord surgery I am affriad, what should I do and what medicine I should take?

Physiotherapist, Noida
Do back strengthening exercises and avoid weight and bending movements. Go to your nearest physiotherapy clinic and treat your back with lumbar traction, swd (short wave diathermy) only for 8-10 minutes for daily basis. Do not apply very much dry heat on your affected area. For home treatment you will apply moist heat pack like hot towel or hot water bottel.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have pain in my shoulder and neck and arm also and arm feels like heavy and I can't do work with it. This symptoms of paralysis? Tell me which specialist I have to go?

D.A.M.S( A. M.), D.AC/B.E.M.S
Acupressurist, Mumbai
You should take Acupressure therapy and take Biochemic Mag phos 200x +Nat mur 200x, 4 tab each thrice a day with warm water and take it 5 days than consult private online.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem in back from last 20 year, s I can, t even sleep& sit well I have lots of treatment.

Pain Management Specialist, Hyderabad
Pl get your vit d levels checked. If low, needs correction. If severe and disturbing your routine works, consult a pain management specialist and may need mri test.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years old female. Iam suffering from neck and back bone pains. Iam not a tall comfortable to sleep since last 6 months what I should do now?

PGFCP, PGDEMS, Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery
Ayurveda, Satara
Hi lybrate user. At first you have to follow some basic things so that you get better results in a short period of time. 1) take food two times in a day 2) drink only 100-150 ml of lukewarm water during meals 3) avoid oily, spicy, salty, junk, fast and fermented foods 4) avoid late night sleeping habits. A) take half tsf of avipattikar churna and half tsf of ajmodadi churna after meals. B) take 30 ml of audumbaravleha along with 30 ml of lukewarm water, early in the morning on empty stomach and after meals. C) take 30 ml of aloe vera juice along with 30 ml of lukewarm water and 10 ml of honey, at night before sleep. D) take 2-2-2 tablets of vaat-gajankush rasa vati along with audumbaravleha. Do all these things for thirty days and reply me for further suggestions. Thanks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m suffering from back pain from last past years. please suggest me some kind of therapy?

General Physician, Hyderabad
Hi. Backpain is a common problem. It is mainly due to bad posture and activities like bad reading position, bad chairs n bad bed etc. Stand n walk upright without stooping. Sit in a proper chair. Take 5-10 min breaks every 2 hrs. Sleep on a flat bed. Do exercise daily. While sleeping keep a rolled towel under your knees. Back pain gets relieved by lifestyle modifications. Do back strengthening exercises. Thank you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have cervical bulge disc and lumber degeneration disc. My age is 32. Is this problem heal or reverse ever?

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Kindly show me a photograph of the affected part. Rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick matress are harmful Do hot fomantation. Paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck, back & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. You will need other supportive medicines also. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. If it does not give relief in 1 wk, contact me again. Do not ignore. It could be beginning of a serious problem.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Sir, My left leg fibula bone got fractured and dislocate 60%. Doctor advised me there is no need of plaster it will join as it is otherwise I have to go for operation for fixing itin proper position. So whether I go for operation or not?

General Physician, Kolkata
You should go for open reduction and internal fixation. Otherwise it will be malaligned and you will suffer in future.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed