Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anupama Bahadur
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anupama BahadurYour feedback matters!
I'm 43 years old woman. Since last 1 year i'm having irregular mens. Cycle. At present cycle came on 13th may2015. After that no m. C. I checked for pregnancy test also 1 month ago. It was negative. Please Give me correct suggestion.
Is there any differences between prostate milking cum and normal sex ejaculation cum in men? I seen one video in porn they insert prostate vibrator in anus and cum coming in penis how? That guy did not doing penetration with penis?
I conceived pregnancy and it miscarries naturally in the first trimester, in how many days after I'll intercourse again to conceive.
We are not planned for kids at the moment, When should I participate in sex after her date, Can you please mention specific time period in a month.
Free fluid in pod is it good for conceive or not please suggest me and meaning of free fluid in pod. .pls suggest me.
I am six week pregnant and I have a round tiny skin come out from my anus and I have a problem of constipation too. What should I do.
Finally! It’s Diwali, the festival of lights. The festivities have already started and you have let your guard down by happily munching on sweets and festive savouries. While your cravings are satisfied, it’s a different story for your body. Calories are getting piled up with almost little exercise, unhealthy habits are playing havoc with your metabolism (know more, which food Can Jumpstart Your Metabolism). You might just see yourself 3-5 kilos heavier post Diwali.
The usual source of high calorie food during Diwali are the sweets that you eat. Laden with sugar and ghee, they are a recipe for disaster. So the question here is, how do you control the craving and keep away from calories? Follow these tips and you shall thank us later:
- Drink up: No! Not the beer. It is very important that you drink at least 2-3 liters of water regularly. Dehydration can make you crave for sweets as the body may get confused between thirst and hunger. This also means that you need to avoid carbonated beverages such as sodas and other soft drinks.
- Load up on protein: Eat protein based foods such as chickpeas and cottage cheese to fill up your protein quotient. Protein keeps your metabolism elevated and also makes you feel fuller. Try this: eat a protein rich snack before you head out as it will help reduce your appetite thus, helping you to avoid binge eating.
- Choose sweets wisely: If you must eat sweets, then make sure you don’t overindulge. Stick to one or two sweets; also pick sweets that are less sugar laden. For example; choose the rasgulla instead of the gulab jamun and squeeze the rasgulla before eating it in order to avoid the sugary juice within it.
- Smile at the sight of nuts: Nuts such as cashews and almonds contain heart healthy fats that are good for you. Keep the portion size small as they are high calorie food, eat them regularly as they promote satiety; which means your chances of gorging on sweets considerably reduce.
- Never forget to exercise: If you did not pay much heed to what you had, make sure you burn those extra calories off. Go for a run, swim or even a game of football; anything that keeps your heart rate elevated to the fat burning zone for 30-40 minutes.
- Be aware of what you eat: Being aware of what you are eating is the most important tip that you can ever get. You need to be conscious about the type of food you eat and also how much of that you consume. Eating healthy does not mean you can eat too much, as they still contain calories.
- Eat Slowly: Eat your calorie (know more how to burn Calories) laden foods slowly then you might end up eating much lesser than otherwise. Also, slow eating include better digestion, better hydration, easier weight loss or maintenance, and greater satisfaction with our meals.