Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anupama BahadurYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. since a year 2012 my etopic pregnancy now I am trying more than but I am not pregnant my reports absolutely fine Dr. I don't know where is problem I am very fad up n also very sad about my pregnancy still 6 year has been completed I have only one tube I don't know can I conceive easily n not. My pregnancy normal n not I am also taking tabs becefol, fertiyzme & coenzyme Q10 used it's enough for conceiving. What you want to say that dr.
I am 7 week pregnant and on scan my fetal heart rate is 119 bpm. Is this normal? and my thyroid is 5.15 is there any complications? please suggest me.
I had sex on 1st with condom and gave her unwanted 72 and had it again on 4th April with condom protection. On 8th april she get light brownish bleeding for 2 times. She has her periods on 19 march and she is not regular in her periods. Is it a symptom of egg implantation? Is she pregnant? Tell me fast.
My 1st trimester of pregnancy is going on. I have severe digestion and constipation problem so that Dr. Prescribed me unizyme tablets regular for 2 months. Is it safe for me.
My wife is suffering from vaginal infection. How do it effect. We only had sex for 3 times. Any reason for infection.
Yes we all desire for that perfect physical gratification that we get from being with our partners and we all look forward to a supercharged physical intimacy. However, what can go wrong with it? Most people will experience some sort of sexual difficulty at some point in their lifetime. Luckily, various healthcare professionals, including sex therapists and counselors, are trained to help people with these issues. Although individual cases vary in their specifics, a few sexual concerns are quite common.
Top Sexual Concerns among Women:
The top two sexual concerns for women are low desire or complete lack of sexual desire. Up to 40 percent of women report that they have little or no desire to have sex.
- Low Desire or Lack of Sexual Desire: Low desire or lack of desire is an increasing trend among women (and some men). Lack of desire is often accompanied by discussions about lack of time or energy for sex.
- Body Image Issues: Not liking what you see in the mirror can make the thought of being naked in front of someone else unpleasant.
- Aging and Hormonal Changes: Changes associated with menopause may conspire to reduce a woman's interest in sex. Hot flashes, night sweats and weight gain can be some of the causes.
- Relationship Conflicts: Conflict with one's partner over everyday issues, from money concerns to childbearing, can reduce feelings of desire.
- Unskilled Sexual Partners: People who are experiencing unsatisfactory sex often lose desire. The more bad sex you have, the less you want (conversely, the more good sex you have, the more you want).
- Medical Conditions: Certain medical conditions may affect sexual desire. One of the symptoms of depression, for example, is a lack of interest in sex.
What You Can Do?
First, you should work with your physician to rule out any physical reasons for low desire. Next, it is important to understand how your body responds to touch. Make time for self-pleasuring (masturbation) and explore your capacity to experience pleasure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
What r the causes of less flow during menstrual cycle, does it because of less endometrium thickness. If yes then how it can be cured.
Mera last period 20/07/2016 ko aaya tha Dr. Ne bola ki heart beat nahi ho rahi abortion karna padega kya kare wait karna thik hoga?
I am 29 yrs old male. Height is 5'8 & weight is 106 kgs. I want to reduce my weight but hav no time for exercise. Please suggest me something to reduce it as we are trying to conceive.
H Doctor, I am pregnant with 8 weeks. I have periods like pain since morning. Would this be something wrong sign.
Hi I am 24 years I am feeding milk to my child from the next day of delivery ,after 2 months the milk is not coming what shall I do.
Ideally, surgical incisions are primarily designed to allow easy access to the desired areas in addition to possibilities of extension, if required. Further, they should be designed to split muscles rather than cut them, with minimal scarring along with the aim of boosting regenerative and healing qualities.
Incisions can be classified under these three groups; Vertical, Transverse and Oblique incisions.
- Vertical incision
1. Midline incision: Almost all abdominal incisions can be performed using this technique. Starting from the midline of the abdomen, it can extend all the way down to the umbilicus.
a) Minimal blood loss
b) Minimal nerve injury
c) Minimal muscle injury
a) Midline scar
2. Paramedian incision: This technique provides more laterality to midline incisions, allowing access to such lateral organs such as spleen, kidney and adrenals.
a) Easy access to lateral structures
b) Closure between incisions in anterior and posterior sheath is more secure
c) Rectus muscle remains undivided
a) More time consuming
b) Difficulty in extension
c) Can result in atrophy of the muscle
3. Mayo-Robson incision: This incision is typically a paramedian incision, but which bend towards the xiphoid process and consequently allows for a larger and wider opening.
- Transverse incision
1. Transverse incision: This type of incision is made just above the umbilicus, and can dissect either one of the rectal muscles.
a) Least amount of pain and damage
b) Muscular segments can be reattached
c) Easier access to upper GI structures
a) Limited lateral access
b) Higher risk of wound infections
2. Subcostal incision: Also referred to as the Kocher subcostal incision, this type of incision starts from the midline and runs parallel to the costal margin. A double Kocher incision is known as a rooftop of Chevron incision and allows for access to the esophagus, kidney, stomach and liver. The Mercedes incision is yet another variant, characterized by a vertical incision from the rooftop incision to form the shape of a Mercedes sign.
a) Heals faster
b) Less risk of post-operative complications
a) Lengthy and time-consuming
- Oblique incisions
They are also known as Thoracoabdominal incisions, these incisions may either be situated in the RUQ or LUQ. They provide entry to the liver, lungs and spleen, as well as to the stomach and esophagus.
- Laparoscopic incision
This technique comprises of tiny cuts in the skin that allow laparoscopic tools and instrument access into the abdominal cavity
Related Tip: "Caring For Your Incision After Surgery?"
Mere first time period missed hua to mai pregnancy test se check ki to positive kaa sign aaya 2 month baad mera bleeding start ho gya jab mai docter k paas gai to pata chala mujhe molar pregnancy hua mai 2 oct 2016 mei apna abortion karwai. Ab mai phir pregnant bnana chahti hoon? Mai apne husband ke saath relationship mei hoon without any protection? Now please help me what's the reason I am not get pregnant?
My sister almost from two days is complaining that" chakkar" she is experiencing and last night it was too much even on lying down she was saying that she was still feeling it what to do?
My wife is not interested in sex she has no desire for it, she doesn't even like me getting closer to her or touching her body, it is really irritating for me kindly tell me a solution & how can I change her mind. Please tell me what's the reason for her behaviour, & this attitude is only when sex is concerned otherwise she is a excellent wife & very caring.
When it comes to the brain and the IQ, is bigger the better? Does size really matter? Is there really a connection between the size of your brain and intelligence? With the help of findings by neurologists
and scientists, we seek to find out!
- Ailments and the Brain: Scientists have found that children with autism have a brain that has grown in a disproportionate manner in the very first year of their life. This prevents the child from making connections with normal behaviour. On the other hand, children and adolescents who suffer from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD have shown signs of having a much smaller brain size. Many scientists have shown that the size of the brain shrinks as we age, and this does not have any visible effect on our cognitive abilities.
- It's all Relative: The size of the brain does not really have a bearing on the way a person's cognition gets shaped. Even large mammals like elephants and whales are finally hunted and tamed by humans who have smaller brains in comparison. The brain is made up of billions of neurons which need to function properly. It may be seen that scientists consider the brain mass in relation with the rest of the body so as to speculate about the cognitive abilities of the person. Why is this required? Large animals need a well functioning and proportionate brain size to control and run their organs with proper cognition for satisfactory results, which is what we humans seem to have done.
- Neanderthal Brains: Historically, the earliest man or the Neanderthals are said to have had larger brains than we do. These people are believed to have brains that are at least 10% larger than the brains that we have in our modern times. The shape of their brain was different too. They were also heavily muscled people which had a bearing on the size and shape of the brain and bodies as well as the lean tissue within the brain. They also survived very successfully for a period of over 200,000 years, which obviously points to some form of elevated cognition, as per many scientists.
- Animals: While animals with small brains like lizards and reptiles do not perform too well on IQ tests, the animals with bigger brains like elephants and dolphins perform much better. But the medium sized brains of monkeys, lemurs and other animals are said to perform in the best manner. The correlation between the body size and the brain does not seem to hold good here, as per various researches.
So the verdict as per medical science and research stands divided!