Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnuYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, My Girlfriend was pregnant for one month but we both don't want a baby now. So we want to abortion. Please help me she is one month pregnant.
Hi my wife was 1 month pregnant due to some reason we compelled for abortion by misopres tol and mifepristone then bleeding occurred. After 1 month menstruation occur now there is no sym of pregnancy was the abortion successful please help.
After 6 hours of sex my partner gets her period starts as I have used condom but still I want to know are there chances of getting pregnant if somehow sperm gets leak out.
Hi I am tanishka 18 year's old girl I have am issue of pain during periods it very irritating for me give me some advise to get relief from me.
A poor sex life because of loss of libido is a matter of concern for both men and women. When a man or woman experiences the lack of sexual longing and has got a poor libido, it can lead to several problems or issues in the relationship. No person would want to have low libido because it affects their sexual performance.
Causes of low libido:
- Extreme stress and anxiety cause low libido
- Overindulging in rich, spicy and salty food also causes lowering of libido
- Having sex with a person you are not comfortable with causes low libido
- Having too many sexual activity may also lead to low libido
- Drugs and tobacco also affect libido
- Lack of nitric oxide in the body leads to lowering of libido. Insufficient blood supply affects erection in men
- Low levels of testosterones lower libido in men
Ayurveda, the ancient medical system since medieval times, is an effective remedy for treating or improving low libido. Here are some effective Ayurvedic remedies for improving your libido and sexual life as a whole.
- Ashwagandha: This is an Ayurvedic herb, which is also known as ginseng. It is an adaptogenic Ayurvedic herb, which can be used for curing impotence, infertility and cases of premature ejaculation. This herb also nourishes our nerves and enables better nerve functioning. This makes the body adapt to stress better. This herb reduces the effect of intense stress and tiredness from our body and enhances sexual performance. You can take this herb with hot milk, ginger, honey or hot water.
- Shatavari: This is a an Ayurvedic herb also known as asparagus racemosus. This herb helps in enhancing fertility in women. It nourishes the ovum and other reproductive organs in women. Restoration of hormonal balance and promotion of blood formation and circulation is also enhanced by this herb. Risk of miscarriage is also lowered in women. It also boosts libido in both men and women. It also cures impotence, spermatorrhea and sexual organ inflammations.
- Shilajit: This herb is known as a divine nectar in Ayurveda and enhances sexual functioning in men. The herb works like an aphrodisiac and improves the quality and count of sperms in men. It also regulates balance of sexual hormones and enables proper hormonal functioning. Shilajit is commonly called the Ayurvedic Viagra.
- Garlic: Garlic is used in Ayurveda for many purposes, which also includes boosting of sexual libido in men and women. It improves the working of sexual organs after any sort of injury or disease. Ayurvedic remedies are ideal for increasing libido in men and women. Ayurveda is a totally natural form of medicine, with no side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am 56 year old. I had been vesovesoctomy operation since 1994. I want reopen again. My wife 30 year old. Can she conceive successfully?
I am 19 years old, what are the reasons for increase in sensitivity of nipples other than pregnancy?
The first trimester of pregnancy (i. E. The first three months) is a very crucial time as this the time when your baby grows at a faster rate than at any other stage. Eating right is what you should be doing during such a time in your life as your body can make use of the energy and nutrients to build the body of your baby as well as to keep you strong. During the first trimester of your pregnancy, you should be including these 6 foods in your diet to provide you and your child with all the vital nutrients.
1. Spinach: high in folic acid, also known as folate (a form of vitamin b), consumption of spinach during these first few months (as well as before pregnancy) is extremely vital. It can help in preventing the occurrence of neural tube defects or birth defects pertaining to your baby's brain and spine.
2. Citrus fruits: your first-trimester diet should also consist of an adequate amount of citrus fruits. High in vitamin c, you should have at least 1 citrus fruit every day. If you prefer to take these fruits in juice form, you should restrict it to only 1 cup a day. This is because juices are high in calories and low in fibre, and, therefore, do not deliver on the fibre component.
3. Nuts: during this period your protein requirements also increase and it is advised that you have about 60 gm or more of protein every day. Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios are known to have healthy amounts of fibre, fats and protein. A study conducted by the Harvard medical school suggests that eating nuts can help in preventing allergies in children.
4. Eggs: in addition to helping you meet your protein requirements, eggs can also be an excellent source of vitamin d and calcium. The last two elements are extremely vital for your baby as they help in developing its bones.
5. Beans: providing you with necessary protein and fibre as well as helping you to deal with constipation, beans are must-haves during this period. Eating this fibre-rich food will ensure your bowel is functioning properly, thereby reducing your likelihood of developing constipation and even haemorrhoids (swollen veins of the anal and rectal region).
6. Yoghurt: a good source of calcium, having a cup of yoghurt every day will provide your baby with the calcium that it needs to grow and that you need to keep your bones strong. More importantly, by doing so, it'll prevent your baby from drawing calcium from your bones, leading to a deterioration of your bone health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hi. But get different different answer from doctors why so? Some doctors say licking ass and vagina are not good while other saying it's normal if you both enjoy then you can continue, What should I do I don't understand. Please guide me with exact and meaningful answer? Thanks.
Hi I have gone through 2D Echo n everything seems to be normal. It states mild TR with no PAH is it a concern to worry as I'm 35 weeks pregnant. N having severe chest pain.
Hello everyone, I'm Dr. Pulkit Nandwani. I'm a gynecologist and a laparoscopic surgeon practicing in Rohini Delhi. Today I want to share some information with you about Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
What is polycystic ovaries?
These days polycystic ovary syndrome is becoming extremely common. It is increasing in incidence. Nowadays every 2 in 10 women will be having this syndrome. Polycystic ovaries are nothing but ovaries slightly larger in size than the normal looking ovaries. The small cysts form in these ovaries which cause some hormonal disturbances. So having a diagnosis of polycystic ovaries on ultrasound does not mean that you have polycystic ovary in ovarian syndrome. Polycystic ovarian syndrome occurs only when a patient is experiencing symptoms along with an ultrasound diagnosis of polycystic ovaries.
Now what can be the symptoms that occur in polycystic ovarian syndrome?
The symptoms are usually due to the hormonal changes, means that you can either have irregular periods, heavy bleeding or their can be on period at all, then may be increase in body hair increase in facial hair specially and loss of hair on the head. Then their can be weight gain. Patient can become overweight. It can affect the fertility difficulty in conceiving as well as oily skin acne under and also because the polycystic ovarian syndrome. Then their can also be some psychological disturbances. Your patient can experience mood swings and depression. All because of the hormonal changes or polycystic ovaries.
What are the causes of polycystic ovary syndrome?
Cause of polycystic ovarian syndrome is as such not yet known. It is just seen to run in a hereditary fashion. If your mother or elder sister experience problems of this kind you are also likely to have polycystic ovarian syndrome. Now other than these syndrome discussed earlier, you can also experience a lot of long-term consequences on health because of polycystic ovarian syndrome. These patients are more likely for having heart diseases later on in life, very high chances diabetes and blood pressure is there and even higher chances of uterine cancers, developing cancer of the lining of the uterus.
Now how can we reduce the effects of polycystic ovarian syndrome. As such there is no cure for the polycystic ovarian syndrome. We have medical treatment but better than that is to have a healthy lifestyle. Polycystic ovaries respond a lot to just having a healthy lifestyle which includes losing weight. If a patient is overweight, the first advice that we give to the patient is to lose a weight even a minimum weight loss of 3 to 5 kgs makes a drastic decrease in the even appearance of polycystic ovaries and betterment of hormones. So having a healthy lifestyle means eating lots of fruits and vegetables, cutting down on junk food. Losing weight in the form of activity having exercised makes a difference in the treatment itself. Along with that any other medical requirement is that then we have some hormonal tablets which can be started to cure the bleeding problems as well as we start them to help the patient to try to conceive. For the long term effects, just having a healthy lifestyle and having a control on weight having regular checkups with a general practitioner. Having the regular checkups of sugar to rule out diabetes or blood pressure and then annual screening for cancer can reduce the effects of polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Thank you I hope the information was useful for you.
If you have any queries regarding that you can always contact me on lybrate.