Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnuYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, I had unprotected sex with my bf on two weeks before, next day morning I had Postpone72 pill, And 24/Feb night, I had period with less bleeding (egg contents came out), generally my periods extent Upto 4 to 5 days, but now less bleeding only I feel when compared to normal, but as verified in internet, less bleeding may due to pill effect, Now I am not ready for pregnant, Please clarify,
Please suggest me over the counter creams for my vaginal yeast infection. I had it for the first time.
Sir/mam my weight is 80 kgs now. Is that's the reason for PCO? IF YES THEN HOW CAN I REDUCE MY WEIGHT?
I'm a 19 years old female. I ve bleeding since 3 months but not so heavily. I ve consulted a doctor nearby and she put me on deviry tablets. Even though I was using those tablets I'm bleeding there is no change at all. My thyroid and pelvis scan reports are normal. I'm not knowing the reason behind this. Please help me out.
I got my periods on 10 Sep and now I feeling weakness and giddiness. Can it be possible that I am pregnant. I have relationship before 9 Sep after that I dint had.
Unless you’re planning to have a baby, it is best to employ some form of birth control to have a satisfying and pleasurable sexual relationship. Having an intercourse right after the menstrual cycle is least likely to result in pregnancy, but there is quite a possibility that an accident may happen. The withdrawal method is highly undependable and should be avoided as far as possible. Birth control is available in a number of forms. Condoms, birth control pills, intrauterine devices or IUD and birth control shots are the most common methods of birth control. Here are five things you should know about birth control.
- Birth control prices vary: Birth control is available in a number of price ranges to suit varying budgets. Condoms are the most budget friendly while IUDs are amongst the most expensive. However, IUDS are effective over a long spell of time while condoms must be used only once. In some cases, your insurance may help pay for birth control. Hence do your research properly before deciding on the type of birth control you would like to use.
- Not all birth control protects against STDs: The only type of birth control that can protect against both pregnancy and STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) are condoms. All the other forms of birth control do not protect against the transference of STDs. Spermicides and diaphragms can lower the risk of catching an STD, but do not give full proof protection.
- Not just one person needs to be completely responsible for birth control: If you are in a committed relationship, both people have to take full responsibility of birth control. Birth control devices are available for both men and women and hence this is a responsibility that needs to be shared equally. However, if you are not in a committed relationship and have more than one sexual partner, it is best to take responsibility of birth control in your own hands.
- There are side effects to most forms of birth control: Any form of birth control that involves hormones will have side effects. Some of the common side effects triggered by birth control are nausea, weight gain or weight loss, mood swings, sore or swollen breasts and lighter or heavier blood flow during menstruation.
- No form of birth control is 100% effective: Lastly, you should know that apart from abstaining from sex, no form of birth control is 100% effective. At the same time, you should also know that missing a period is not always a sign of being pregnant as there are various reasons that affect your menstrual cycle. Therefore, it is best to undergo a pregnancy test in case you missed your periods. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hello Dr. I have a 5 year old kid Nd had 3 massage before My follicular study started today Today is 9th day of my cycle Right ovary is 10 mm DF and Left ovary is MSF and ET is 4.8 mm Is this proper as on 9th day My gums is saying ET is less And when to have relation to conceive is it best to have relation on d day of rupture or one day prior?
Hi doctor there is my frnd's periods delay about 10 days ana at last periods she felt spotting before 2-3 days of periods. Is it symptom of pregnancy?
Hello, my wife is not interested in sex after marriage. My wife is reluctant to have oral sex with me.
My menstrual cycle starts on 18 and usually I get my periods 3 days early. I want to start my period early by 7 or 8 days. Are there any pills you can prescribe me.
My grand daughter is 4 months old, she rejects breast feeding for last 10 days (nursing strike), kindly what can be the reason, what's the remedy?
I had sex with my bf but after 1 year my marriage is fix I do not want that my future husband came to know that I am not virgin please help me what to do? I can not to surgery hymenoplastic its expensive please help me did he really came to know that I had sex before?
Dear sir/madam I am great great tension for my mom she entered 40 years and is suffering from frequent periods in a month he has 3 to 4 times periods in a month please tell me what is wrong with her is she ok or not?
I had sex with my girlfriend on 8th day of her period without protection but I ejaculated outside and also I had sex in standing position, and her date is 17th and still she is not having her period, im so so worried doctors, please tell me something, that I can do in home to avoid her pregnancy if she is, im so worried doctors please please please suggest me pleases, I do not no what to do now, is there something that I can give to her, I do not want to give her tablets and I can not take her to any doctor, please if there something that can help me and that I can do in home then please tell me please doctors I request you please doctors suggest me. Thanks.
My periods often use to be on the same date every month. But this time it gor delayed for 2 days. I have severe uneasiness on the 1st day & my periods lasts for only one day this time usually earlier ot lasts for 2 days. I am tensed kindly help. I am unmarried age 28.
Hiii I want to asked you that for a pregnant lady syrup of iron and calcium is much better or tablet.
It suits women who are producing low levels of hormones for ovulation, or who are not ovulating at all. These females are given medication (as tablets or through injections) to stimulate there hormones.
How does Ovulation Induction work?
First, we’ll confirm your ovulation cycle by:
- Taking blood samples to measure hormone levels at specific stages of the cycle,
- Carrying out a transvaginal ultrasound to see the development of follicles in the ovaries, and the thickness and appearance of the lining of the womb.
The Ovulation Induction cycle
Day 1: (of your menstrual cycle) Call the clinic to arrange an appointment for a blood test.
Day 2-4: Start taking medication.
Day 10 or 11: Visit the clinic for a blood test to determine your hormone level. /an ultrasound.
Day 14: (approximate) Attend the clinic for an ultrasound test. This will determine if you are about to ovulate.
For women who don’t have a normal menstrual cycle, it may take some time to ovulate. In fact, it is not unusual for ovulation to occur much later in their cycle (after Day 14). You would then need to continue attending the clinic until you ovulate.
There are various treatments to treat ovulation disorders.
These medications may cause multiple follicle development, with the risk of multiple pregnancy. For this reason you need to undergo regular ultrasounds to determine the number and rate of growth of these follicles. If more than one follicle develops, your fertility specialist will discuss the risks of multifollicular ovulation.
After the follicle has developed we may use another injection of synthetic human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) to trigger the release of the egg from the follicle.The fertile time is for 36 hours from the time of trigger.