Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anoop ChabbraYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old I am having heavy snoring problem while sleeping though changed my sleeping position also it doesn't effected it please suggest me remedy for it.
What should I do to be relieved from tonsillitis problem even when affected by minor cold and cough?
Me sexual problem my penis not standing I use pill Viagra but not standing my mind disturb pls help me me I why pill use any medicine name pls tell sms.
Hello, I am Dr. Anup Sabharwal, ENT surgeon in a clinic in South Delhi. I am presently associated with BLK hospital. A common problem that a patient comes with is Sinusitis, which is many times is self-diagnosis and is mislabeled. Sinusitis is any complaint of the nose which should not ready be labeled as the thing, the infection of the sinusitis which is the technical term, SINUSITIS.
Any a headache any nose stuffiness is unfortunately labeled as such. It cause may be an eye symptom, the cause may be an allergy problem. So proper ENT examination and nasal endoscopy is mostly needed to come to a diagnosis. A simple patient’s logical history can also give us a lot of information. It is a misnomer again that sinusitis has no cure. NO, a properly diagnosed nasal condition with proper treatment gives excellent results. There is again a misnomer that sinusitis surgery is not successful, there are recurrences so that is again not true. Properly selected rays give excellent results and it is not always that the surgical option is to be looked for. Sinusitis may be an infective process, maybe an allergic process, maybe because of the bony deformity of the sinuses which will detect on a CT scan.
The treatment may be in the form of short term high dose therapy or for long chronic conditions may be a little long-run treatment. The treatment may also be in the form of surgery in which we do endoscopic surgery from the nostrils. There is no cut from the outside. From the inside, the sinuses are opened up. Any polyps, infections, the fungus is cleared out. This is a routine surgery for us ENT surgeons and we know it gives very good results. The surgery may also involve, surgery on the nasal septum, on the side tissues to shrink them away to give good nasal passage and good relief from nasal conditions.
You can contact me through Lybrate either online through your text audio or video consult.
Hi I am 32 year old female with a 7 years of kid I am suffering from leg pain above the ankle join. Dr. given nervijen capsules. Kindly suggest me.
I am not married but I have early ejaculation because of touch masturbation which medicine can I take and doctor please give me advice please thank you sir.
I am suffering from abnormal sensation in body like earthquake. Body shakes from inside many a times during the day.
I am a 67 Years old male suffering from Migraines for the last 42 Years. 3 months back, my doctor has prescribed HEADSET for the same. It is working alright, but I feel lot of weakness after taking this. What are the long term effects of this tablet, and how safe it is?
Mera pass ke shop mein safed musali milta hai. Main buy karunga. But kya safed musali khane se semen jaldi nikala bandh hota hai. Kitna dose khana hai . Is ke bare mein boliye. Please tell.
I m 17 years old boy. I lose 2-5 hairs everyday. Hairs r thinning from top and front. My doctor advised me to take finax and zebihairs. I have doing balayama every day. M I following right steps. please hepl me n guide me. I have been indulged in masturbation since last 2 years but I have completely stopped now. I m taking supplements like zic, biotin, omega 3, multivitamin tabs. please help me to stop this thinning of hairs.
My 55 year old brother is suffering from severe neck pain (back side). It appears occasionally (mostly in the afternoon around 3 p. M. And it subside by 5-5.30 p. M.) MRI study is normal. What should we do.
I feel fatigue when I wake up from the bed or suddenly stand up while sitting. And also while I bend something to pick up and come back in normal position.
I was not able to sleep since 2 days, because I was suffering from severe head ACH, so kindly please say any easy way to decrease my problem.
Hello sir, I have a swollen feet due to a fight and its paining a lot I've taken painkillers but nothing happened. Please tell me what should i do?
Actually one of my friend got married in last week and his age is 28 but during physical intercourse, sperm comes in 1 minutes. And that's why his wife is not satisfied. So he is unhappy. So, How could him be helped through medical treatment. please inform me. It ll be helped for someone.
Tuberculosis or TB is an airborne disease that mainly affects the lungs and has the potential to be fatal. People with an impaired immune system such as newborn babies, pregnant women or women who have just delivered a baby, diabetics, cancer patients and HIV positive people are at the highest risk of suffering from this disease. However, this disease can be prevented and treated.
Here are a few ways to protect yourself from this bacterial infection.
- Keep your distance: TB is a communicable disease and hence can spread from one person to another. If someone around you suffers from this disease, try limiting your contact with them. In cases where this is not possible, wear protective gloves and a mask to keep yourself safe. Avoid crowded, unhygienic places and always wash your hands with a disinfectant after contact with a TB patient.
- Boost your immunity: A strong immune system can fight off TB bacteria and keep you from getting infected. To build a strong immune system, eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables along with the required amount so carbohydrates, proteins and fats every day. Along with this, consult your doctor and start taking multivitamins or antioxidants on a daily basis.
- Maintain proper hygiene: Keeping your surroundings clean are crucial to the prevention of tuberculosis. Ensure that not only your home is kept clean, but the surrounding area is cleaned as well. Do not allow garbage to accumulate around your house. Make it a habit of washing your hands with disinfectant soap every time you come home and before eating anything.
- Vaccinate your children: When getting your children vaccinated, ensure that your child also receives the BCG or Bacillus Calmette-Guerin vaccine that can protect him or her against TB.
- Ventilate the house: The bacteria that causes tuberculosis, thrives in stagnant air and enclosed spaces. Hence, open your windows and let some fresh air in. Not only does this prevent the multiplication of bacteria and viruses in your house, it also does not allow your home to have a musty odour.
- Follow the complete course of treatment: If you have been diagnosed with TB, it is essential to complete the full course of antibiotics and not stop midway even if the symptoms have disappeared. Not adhering to the prescription gives the bacteria the ability to develop resistance to the drugs. When this resistant bacteria is exhaled it can infect more people with drug-resistant tuberculosis that is harder to cure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.