Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali KumarYour feedback matters!
After taking the abortion pils, having the abdominal pain and lots of blood. What is the reason and treatment.
What is the best position to get pregnant, as i'm trying to get pregnant from last 11months but all in vain.
Meri shadi ko 5 saal hogaye hai per abtak 1 baar bhi pregnancy nahi hui hai sari report bhi normal hai please help me.
Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity. Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression, unhealthy diets; all of these can contribute to fertility issues.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- If you are overweight, then it is time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
- Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis that causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus hit fertility.
- Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience low libido
- Your sperm count may be low
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
I am 22 years old I and my gf had intercourse and while having intercourse condom torn up nd sperms went inside and my gf was having her 6th day going on. After knowing I immediately gave her unwanted 72 tablet so will she get pregnant?
I tried for conceive in month of Feb ,my period date is 8th of Feb it's regular period ,so I want to ask that I feel changed in my body feel like that I am pregnant but at 8 march again my period start.In Feb I had intimate alternate day but why I don't conceive what's the problem.
My wife is 8 weeks pregnant. She is 51 kg and 25 years old. She is not interested to eat anything. What should be the best diet to have? Please consult me some good foods for a healthy baby?
I have pcos problem and have not get menses from 4 months, age-37 yes. What should I do? During menses have lots of pain in abdomen and sometimes more bleeding.
Stem cells are the basic building blocks of our body. They are found in the blood, tissues, organs and immune system. These powerful stem cells are found in umbilical cord blood. They have a remarkable ability to regenerate themselves and differentiate into specialized cells, thus they can replace diseased cells and can be used for the treatment of life threatening diseases.
What is umbilical cord and why is it so awesome?
Throughout the pregnancy, the umbilical cord functions as a lifeline between mother and baby. It carries rich nutrients, oxygenated blood from placenta to the developing baby through the umbilical vein. The baby in turn pumps nutrient-depleted, deoxygenated blood back to the placenta through umbilical arteries. Yes it’s reverse! Umbilical cord is a rich source of cord blood and cord tissue stem cells. Stem cells have a unique ability to differentiate into functional cells which can help treat more than 80 diseases in the baby after birth. According to the WHO report, minimum 2000 Cord Blood Stem Cell Transplants are performed annually to cure diseases such as leukemia, sickle cell anemia, thalassaemia, cerebral palsy, myeloma, lymphoma and more. More than 35000 cord blood stem cell transplants have already been performed worldwide and 53% of cord blood transplants have been performed in children. (World Cord Blood Congress 2015 Report)
5 unique qualities that make umbilical cord blood banking so convenient and important.
Umbilical cord blood banking is the process of collecting and preserving your baby’s umbilical cord blood stem cells for future medical uses.
1. Collecting umbilical cord stem cells is a quick and easy procedure and painless for the mother and baby.
2. Stem cells from the umbilical cord blood are young and unexposed to the external environment, thus they can be transplanted with higher chances of acceptance in the patient body.
3. The therapeutic potential of umbilical cord stem cells is vast. These stem cells are already being used to treat more than 80 life threatening diseases.
4. Cord blood stem cells are genetically unique and exclusive. If your family has a history of complex diseases, like: Alzheimer's disease, Arthritis, Asthma, Heart disease and stroke, chances of your children inheriting them are higher. These life threatening diseases can be cured with cord blood. All the more reason why you should opt for preservation of cord blood stem cells.
5. Umbilical cord stem cells if preserved are readily available in case of emergency for the baby and family. This ensures that in situations of crisis, you wouldn't have to spend months or years finding a donor.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am pregnant last 1 month ,sometime pain my backside so pls answer me isme koi darnevali bat nahi hena?
Impetigo is a disorder caused by bacterial infection resulting in sores and blisters. It usually occurs more in children and less in adults. It is characterized by red sores filled with fluid, along with yellowish brown crusts. It is contagious in nature and may spread via sharing sheets, clothing and towels.
Impetigo may be classified as:
- Bullous impetigo: This type usually occurs in children below two years of age. The body, arms and the legs are the areas where the symptoms first appear.
- Impetigo contagiosa:This form of impetigo usually appears near the mouth and the nose. The rashes are not usually painful but may be itchy. After the blisters burst, they leave red rashes.
- Ecthyma: This is a form of impetigo that affects the second layer of the skin. The blisters may turn into open sores or ulcers. It may also lead to swollen lymph nodes.
The symptoms of impetigo are:
- You may have small red spots that turn to blisters
- The blisters emit fluid
- The blisters may increase in number
In addition to the above symptoms, you may experience swollen lymph nodes and skin lesions.
This disease is caused by strep or staph bacteria. The bacteria enter the body through other skin conditions such as insect bites, eczema, burns and poison ivy. It may also be triggered by irritation of the skin. The likelihood of contracting impetigo increases if you have allergies.
It may also occur if you come in contact with an affected person. Sharing personal items such as bedding, towels or comb may lead to symptoms of impetigo. If you have dermatitis, diabetes or have a weak immune system then you are prone to impetigo. The disease is treated with antibiotics. Mild symptoms of impetigo may be treated by following basic hygiene practices.
I had abortion pill week ago after dat I had normal blood test. Can we know In that test aboutpregnancy.
My sister is 25 year old and she needs abortion is it okay if she take tomatoes as a source of vitamin c to get abort she is 1 week 2 days pregnant and at what amount she needs to eat tomatoes.
Dear Doctors, Am newly married person. I need clarification on. Is oral sex is good? Licking my wife reproductive part makes any diseases to me? There's some fluid coming out from her reproductive organ, drinking that fluid turns me into infection? Please help me.
My wife is 28 years old she is suffering from hypothyroidism and we are expecting a baby but not happening also we need ayurvedic remedies for her.
1.5 month ago I had a missed abortion and I was conceived first time after trying from 5 yrs. Now my doctor asked me to do TORCH Test in which I have diagnosed with rubella and cmv IGg and IGm. Now my doctor told not to conceive at least for 3 months but I heard that this is most fertile period for me. I want to know that how important is this if I conceive then is there any chance of miscarriage and this virus again abort my child? Please advise.
Already 8 months are passed for my c section but still having pain at my incision site. I feel so weak. I could not work for long now. What I can do?
Hi Dr. My period date is 24 .from 2 .3 months my period cum early 7 8 dayd so I take homeopathic medicine .i m also trying fr baby. Nw its 21 st morning I feel like period bt lil light pink n brown colour lil discharge come bt after dat white discharge what is it is I am pregnant or other problem .plzz help today also I feel like .i have pain also right side some time.
Vulvovaginal candidiasis refers to the infection of the vagina, accompanied by itching in the vulva. It is caused by a particular strand of yeast known as candida albicans. There are several reasons, which contribute to the onset of vulvovaginal candidiasis, some of them are:
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy is a time when the body of a woman undergoes a plethora of changes. With the upsurge of certain hormones, this is also the most potent time when they tend to suffer from vulvovaginal candidiasis.
- Higher dose of estrogen: Estrogen is responsible for maturing the vagina as well as provides glycogen which facilitates the growth of candida albicans. Subsequently, older and younger women, who are less prone to estrogen disorder, suffer the least from vulvovaginal candidiasis.
- Uncontrolled diabetes: Those women who suffer from uncontrolled diabetes for a long period of time are more susceptible to vulvovaginal candidiasis. Although the accurate reason is yet to be known, according to research, the presence of excessive glucose in the blood triggers the production of yeast in the vulva and the vagina.
- Weak immune system: A strong immune system is a boon, which only few people enjoy. Consequently, the very reverse, a weak immune system is extremely fatal, one that invites several complications; vulvovaginal candidiasis being one of them.
- Stress: Excessive stress and exhaustion may also be considered as a probable reason that causes imbalance in your system.
- Hormone replacement therapy: Estrogen is commonly held as a possible culprit that causes vulvovaginal candidiasis. Therefore in those hormonal replacement therapies, where estrogen is artificially administered into the body significantly increases the risk of an impending vulvovaginal candidiasis.
In spite of its frequent occurrences, it is possible to treat this infection. Some of the ways by which it can be done are:
- Anti-fungal cream: Those creams, which negate the growth of fungus are, for obvious reasons considered as the most preferred choice to combat vulvovaginal candidiasis. There are plenty of anti-fungal creams available in the market, which can be misleading, therefore you must choose wisely.
- Diflucan: This medication works wonders in treating vulvovaginal candidiasis. This must be orally administered under the doctor's supervision to enjoy the results.