Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anita Agarwal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anita AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Doctor done tvs. Impression was small amount of retained products of conception. I have taken misoprostol 400 mg again. Do they come out on their own. Or there is something to worry about.
I am 32 years old virgin and 2 years of married girl, I am having period since 1st april 2018 (146 days) continues with low and sometimes medium flow, I live in Johannesburg South Africa I have consulted a Dr. here but he found everything so normal in USG and I did LH FSH, TSH T3T4 prolactin, Blood sugar and Beta HCG also all test results are absolutely normal, Dr. said let it be everything is normal, he didn't even get it done my hemoglobin and he did not even given me trenaxa or any medicine, I am living with my husband with having sex as I tried a lot to convince hin to do sex he tried and failed and he found himself normal with not having sex since 2 year of marriage not even once, May be my hormones flatuated thats why I am having period? And I need sex as I am married but I am not getting it, can it be the reason for continued bleeding as Dr. didn't find any cyst also in my overy. please suggest what to do?
My daughter has multiple cyst in ovary. Doctor said it is harmonic disorder. It will remove itself please give me your view?
Mam, is there any chance to get pregnant while having sex through clothes? If both wear two layers of clothes (including jeans and pajamas). And period of girl is delayed by 9 days. Is she pregnant or may be any other reason for it? She is feeling tiredness and has vomited something like water once after 20 days of sex. Please tell me is she pregnant or not?
Cucumbers are a real health treasury. They're rich in nutrients which can fight off even the most detrimental illnesses, including cancer. Also, cucumbers are highly beneficial for the quality of the skin and hair. This veggie is highly efficient in the removal of toxins and hydration of the whole body.
Cucumbers are 95% water. So, this vegetable is one of the best foods for deep hydration of the organism. Also, cucumbers will supply the body with the most important vitamins. Furthermore, these veggies will stimulate your metabolism and aid in the removal of additional body fat. They are a great source of dietary fiber and water, which makes them highly beneficial in the excretion of toxins.
Bad breath is a common problem that affects both women and men. Luckily, cucumbers are the perfect solution. Namely, slice one piece of cucumber, put it in your mouth, and hold it for 30 seconds. Thanks to the anti-bacterial properties, the cucumber will destroy all the bacteria causing the bad breath.
Hello Mam, my wife has takes unwanted kit pills after 5 weeks of pregnancy and she get bleeding in the kit 5 pills she takes only three mifepristone and misoprostol 2 pills and she get bleeding remaining 2 pills she taken or not?
I have got married for last one year and nw we are planning for a baby so for that can we do daily sex and from last three four days m inserting my sperms but still no result how much time we can leave sperm inside vagina.
Eat more Healthy fats from raw nuts, olive oil, fish oils, flax seeds, whole milk dairy, or avocados fruits and vegetables ideally fresh, the more colorful the better; whole fruit rather than juices high-fiber cereals and breads made from whole grains or legumes fish and shellfish, organic, free-range chicken or turkey high-quality protein such as eggs, beans, milk, cheese, and unsweetened yogurt
Focus on high-fiber complex carbohydrates also known as slow-release carbs. They are digested more slowly, thus preventing your body from producing too much insulin.
Trans fats from partially hydrogenated or deep-fried foods packaged and fast foods, especially those high in sugar, baked goods, sweets, chips, desserts white bread, sugary cereals, refined pastas or rice processed meat and red meat from animals fed with antibiotics, growth hormones, and GMO feed low-fat products that have replaced fat with added sugar, such as fat-free yogurt
Carbohydrates have a big impact on your blood sugar levels more so than fats and proteins so you need to be smart about what types of carbs you eat. Limit refined carbohydrates like white bread, pasta, and rice, as well as soda, candy, packaged meals, and snack foods.
There are many kinds of conditions and symptoms that require different kinds of surgery for treatment as well as diagnostic management. One such procedure is called a laparoscopy or the laparoscopic surgery. This is a surgical diagnostic management procedure that is known to be a low risk process with minimal invasion and suitable for various types of ailments. Read on to know everything about laparoscopic surgeries.
- Definition: A laparoscopic surgery is one where small incisions are made and an instrument called a laparoscope is used in order to take a look at the organs in the abdominal region. This tool is a long tube shaped one that comes with its own high intensity light and a high resolution camera that can easily move along the walls of the organs while the camera sends back imagery that will be displayed on a video screen in front of the doctor. This avoids the need for an open surgery and helps the doctors in getting samples for a biopsy on an outpatient basis.
- Need for Laparoscopy: This procedure is performed when the patient complains of persistent pain that is also sharp and shooting, in the abdomen region and surrounding areas like the pelvic cavity. This non-invasive method helps in diagnosis where other imaging methods like an ultrasound and CT or MRI scans would have failed to give a conclusive reason for the pain and suffering of the patient. When these tests do not supply enough reason for proper diagnosis, then the doctors usually resort to this kind of procedure.
- The Organs it can be used for: The laparoscopic surgery can be used for many organs including the appendix as well as the gall bladder, the pelvic region and the reproductive organs, the small and large intestines, the spleen, the stomach, the liver and the pancreas.
- What all can it Detect: The laparoscopic surgery can help in detecting a number of issues including any abnormal growth or mass that may be a tumour. It can also point at the presence of any disease in the liver, as well as the proper functioning of certain treatments. Also, it can show the amount of fluid that may or may not be present in the abdominal cavity and the extent of cancer's progression in the body.
- Risks: There are a few side effects or risks of this method including fever, chills, swelling, bleeding or redness of the site where the incision was made for the surgery, and shortness of breath. All these symptoms must be reported to the doctor immediately as they may point at the presence of an infection. Also, there is a risk of organ damage in this procedure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!