Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anita AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hello doc we are planning for a baby. My period has started on 6 to 9.we did intercourse 5 to 6 times but I don't remember the date, will be any chance of getting pregnant. And one more thing if I eat any heat times like dates, fish,chicken and chocolate women's Horlicks. Will be cause any problem to conceive please help out. Thank-you.
Hi I am 24 years I am feeding milk to my child from the next day of delivery ,after 2 months the milk is not coming what shall I do.
We regularly indulge into sex and leave my sperm inside my wife vagina then also she is not able to conceive. What is the reason.
Don't feel like drinking water often in winter because it isn't warm enough? in winter, we do not sweat hence we do not feel thirsty like in summer, so automatically our water intake decreases. Water is important in keeping the body functioning properly, as well as flushing out toxins from the body.
Insufficient water intake may lead to:
Digestive problems like constipation.
Dry, itchy skin, acne: water keeps skin healthy, soft moisturized during the dry months of winter
Repeated urinary tract infections
Sneezing with dry cough
How much water should you take in winter
Men: 8-10 glasses/day
Women: 6-8 glasses/day
Lactating women: 8-12 glasses/day
Exercising men: 10-14 glasses/day
Exercising women: 8-12 glasses/day
Water requirements vary from person to person, depending on activity of the person.
How to increase water intake in winter?
Take clear soup before each meal. It will provide nutrition &amp; increase water intake of body.
Take herbal tea, it will increase taste buds indirectly water intake of body.
Natural fruit juices are another way to add to your daily water intake.
Drink one glass of water every two hours, strictly.
I m 34 years of age. My stomach is increasing day by day. I m having regular periods but still I m worried.
My wife got ESR TEST RESULT AS 90. IS IT DANGEROUS? WHICH MEDICINE IS TO BE USED TO REDUCE. SHE IS SUFFERING FROM 2LEGS PAIN. PL REPLY.
The activity of antioxidants in tea is more than that in over 21 fruits and vegetables.
Sir. My baby now 1.30 years. After baby birth my first period came 8 th mnth. Then all time my periods irregular. Now 4 months periods not coming. Is it any problem. Am very tensed sir. Nw am cntibing feeding.
We always think of wearing something cosy to bed to get a good night's sleep. We even dress up kids to be comfortable and bundled up so they can get a sound sleep. Studies have shown that contrary to popular belief, sleeping nude is the best way to a sound sleep.
In addition to good sleep, there are other benefits that have been identified too, as listed below:
- Improves sleep quality: While most of us think of keeping ourselves cosy in our nightwear leads to good sleep, science believes otherwise. A reduced core body temperature is what leads to better sleep. This happens when you sleep with no extra layers of clothes to keep you warm. Research conducted showed better depth of sleep and reduced number of awakenings when there are no extra clothing layers.
- Better skin and hair health: Melatonin and growth hormone are essential for anti-aging and they are released when the body temperature is cooler, which happens when sleeping in the nude. Growth hormone is essential for bone mineralization, improved immunity, and muscle mass building. Melatonin is a good hormone regulator, and manages the functioning of other hormones essential for our body. The armpits and groin area are always covered, and sleeping without clothes can help these areas breathe and feel fresher. The chances of yeast infection are also reduced.
- Reduced stress levels: The stress hormone cortisol is also optimal, both in release and function, when the body gets a good sleep. This is essential for better immunity and cognitive function, better sugar regulation. Reduced stress leads to reduced chances of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, etc. Therefore, sleeping without clothes helps to better equip you with fighting stress.
- Weight loss: Our body has two types of fat, both brown and white. While fat helps to keep the body warm, sleeping without clothes burns more of this fat and thereby, increases weight loss. Another mechanism is the good sleep that you get when sleeping without clothes helps improve metabolism, reduce fat and sugar cravings, thereby further adding to weight loss.
- Improved relationships: Needless to say, getting into the habit of sleeping without clothes will help your sex life. The science behind it is the improved release of oxytocin, which is the cuddle hormone.
- Better sperm quality: The testes produce better sperm quality when body temperature is cooler, thereby improving male fertility. Warm clothes at night also has a bad effect on testosterone, which is essential for boosting libido and other male sexual features.
There you go, a lot of valid scientifically proven reasons to drop those night suits and pajamas off what is more, there is also a cost saving here!
How to treat vaginismus at home or suggest some meds. Me and my bf trying to have sex. It just never happens. I think m suffering from vaginismus.
I am 28 years old female got married two years back & trying to conceive since then but even trying from 2 years I am not conceiving. Me & my husband's all test are normal. Please suggest me how this problem can be solved.
I am suffering from pcos and hormonal imbalances. Apart from that my upper hands and foot are dark having patches. Doctor suggesting don't rub it to stop triggering it's darkness. I have dark patches on forehead and chin. please give me solution for it.
I've a regular 30 days cycle, from last 2 months we're trying to conceive, but I'm getting my period 3-4 days earlier, I'm worried.
I am 24 year old female and I have got my periods on 3rd of feb for 5 days. But after 2 days I am getting blood till now. I haven't took any medicine. Is there any problem, and what should I do now?
Infertility is defined as a condition where a woman is unable to conceive a child despite having 1-2 years of unprotected sexual intercourse with a male partner but help for conception can be sought after 6 months of trying pregnancy. In over half the cases, infertility is usually with the male partner which is characterised by a low sperm count. Infertility causes social anxiety as well as relationship problems among couples and can severely affect the self-esteem of the person.
Male infertility tends to have certain tell tale signs some cases or no apparent reasons in other cases. In some cases, male infertility occurs due to underlying medical conditions like genetic problems, widened veins around the testicle or hormonal imbalances and some of the symptoms could be like:
Recurrent problems during sexual intercourse due to severe pain in the testicular zone.
You might lose your ability to smell due multiple instances of infections of the respiratory system.
There might be a reduction in the body hair.
Abnormal sperm count.
Lack of sexual desire
Some of the common causes of male infertility could be:
past injury or surgery of the testicles.
sexually transmitted infections.
testicular deformation along with low sperm count.
Blockage of the ejaculatory
In other cases, the reasons could be:
excessive alcohol consumption
diabetes or as a
side effect of radiation therapy
prescribed medications to treat other existing ailments within the body
Diagnosis and Treatment
The infertility of the male partner is usually diagnosed by your specialist by evaluating the medical condition and past histories of surgical procedures, sexual practices etc. Infertility can also be diagnosed by analysing the semen.
The treatments for male infertility are varied and depend on the severity and the exact cause of the condition. Male infertility can be treated by hormonal replacement therapies and procedures, counselling or medication (for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation) and procedures to retrieve sperm which is then used for artificial insemination. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.