Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aniruddha Chatterjee
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Polio
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Sids
Treatment of Cough in Children
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Treatment of Birth Defects
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Dihydrofolate Reductase Deficiency
Treatment of Lysinuric Protein Intolerance
Submit a review for Dr. Aniruddha ChatterjeeYour feedback matters!
My daughter’s allergy problem was growing and growing terribly. No home remedies were helping me in getting rid of it. Then i discovered dr Aniruddha Chatterjee at Shreeji Clinic for Children in gurgaon. She helped me in solving my daughter’s problem to her best i am very thankful to her and her team.
Richa Kochhar Negi
I have been going to the doctor when my baby was 6 days old. He is the best doctor for kids. Though we find the vaccines little expensive but i think it's worth because my kids never fall sick. We trust him blindly, that's why we travel for 2 hours just to get to the Dr. He can diagnose the problem in seconds. Highly recommended.
dr Aniruddha Chatterjee did my son’s allergy test at her clinic Shreeji Clinic for Children in gurgaon. She is undoubtedly the best but also is her clinic. Very child friendly and safe.
Thanks to Dr Anruddha for giving her guidance. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. I am glad thhat I chose to consult her.
My daughter completed 1 years 4 months after vaccination her left thigh was swelling mo pain she is walking as usual we contact doctor they said no problem after it was gone but now again it appears on same place please suggest me whether its problem or not.
I have a baby of 8 months and she got infection in her blood? what are the causes and remedy for that problem?
I'm 23 years old I had a Pilonidal cyst on my back with redness and lot of pain. Not able to sit and walk. Can you please suggest tablets and any remedies?
Hello Doctor, My daughter's (10 month baby) blood test (Widal) report shows. STO - 1: 80 +ve, STH - 1: 80 +ve, AH - 1: 20-ve and BH - 1: 20-ve. Is it a typhoid fever. Please advise.
Mera babu 9 month ka ho chuka Hai uske khane me Kya Kya dena chahiye. Milk and serelake sirf pita Hai.
My 3 month old baby cries in between the breastfeeding especially at the night. He wants feed in every 15-20 mins. He is also not taking formula milk. What is the reason behind his crying?
My 4 month old baby suffering from 1 month above dast (laitring) no response any doctor please help me!
Taking care of a newborn is round-the-clock job as the baby needs constant attention. There are many parents who get stressed out as taking care of a newborn as a first-time parent is challenging. There is no need to get stressed out and the best way to keep a cool mind is to make use of practical strategies.
Practical strategies to follow to stay stress-free
A newborn baby in the family definitely brings a lot of excitement, but it also brings along much stress and fatigue to the parents. It is very important that during this time, you take care of yourself by eating a healthy diet and avoid giving up on sleep.
- It is also essential that you drink a lot of water and when the baby sleeps you should also sleep. You can work out a suitable night time schedule with your partner so that both of you can take care of the baby and rest as well.
- This way, you will be able to take care of your baby without getting extremely tired.
- It is important that you set up some visiting rules for your relatives and loved ones so that you get the required rest. It is equally important that you insist your friends to wash their hands with a hand sanitiser and then carry the baby.
- As a parent, it is very important that each day you set aside plenty of time for the nursing sessions, and if you plan to go out you must give yourself added time to pack the required supplies.
- It is essential that you spend more time with your newborn as it needs more attention and love from you.
- It is very important that you create a proper and perfect sleeping environment for your baby, and you should make use of a good mattress so that the baby sleeps comfortably and even you get to sleep.
Share your emotions with your partner
It is important for parents of a newborn to share their emotions with each other and stay connected with each other. By sharing your thoughts and emotions, you can lighten your mood. Parenting is definitely a challenging job and to enjoy this phase of life, it is important that the stress associated with it is handled properly. In case you are finding it hard to handle your baby, it is advisable that you consult a doctor, who will help you adjust to your new life with your newborn.