Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Kumar
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil KumarYour feedback matters!
I have pimples and acnes on my face and I want to get rid of marks of acnes as the pimples are all over my face and I dnt aant any surgery.
PRP treatment for hair loss is a treatment that includes drawing back a patient’s own blood, preparing and processing it in a way that only the patient’s PRP (platelet-rich plasma) cells remain, and then it is infused it into the scalp. PRP contains basic proteins that help in regular hair development.
This is how the platelet rich plasma treatment functions:
- PRP works by drawing and transforming the dead hair follicles into a working development stage.
- Your blood contains little cells called platelets that help in blood clot formation.
- Platelets additionally contain particular elements that when activated, help in tissue recovery and generation.
- These same elements may enable hair to develop or moderate the hair loss.
- Blood is drawn and afterwards spun in an axis, which helps in isolating the platelet rich plasma from whatever remains of the blood.
- Local anesthesia is given to the scalp so the patient feels no pain at all.
- The platelet rich plasma is then infused into the scalp. No sedation or prescription is required.
- Early recovery requires an administration of each nine to eighteen months.
Results may vary from person to person. However, all the treatments have shown optimistic results so far. It should not be considered a “cure” for hair loss since no guarantees can be taken as yet. Some people might feel that this is not suitable for them.
There are a few ways in which you can know whether this treatment is ideal for you or not:
You are not a great candidate for this treatment if you:
- Have medical conditions, for example, liver diseases, skin infections or cancer of any type and any metabolic and systemic disorders.
- Have experienced anti-coagulation treatment
- If you have any kind of platelet disorders or dysfunctions.
This treatment is also not suitable for people who have:
- Extremely sensitive skin
- Baldness that might be hereditary due to some other disease unknown to you
- In case you have other diseases, the causes and symptoms of which are unknown
- If you are pregnant
- If you are undergoing chemotherapy
- If you have any type of problems in your brain
Those who have been clinically approved to go ahead with this surgery usually include people who are physically healthy and do not suffer from any type of chronic illness or diseases. Before you consult with a doctor and agree upon undergoing this surgery, make sure that you give the specialist, your entire medical history and let them know about each and every problem your body has had or has gone through so that you avoid any kind of risks in the future.
Hii. I am 28 years old girl. I am suffering last 8 years which is alopecia universalis disease. How can you help me. To out of this disease.
I am 18 years old girl. I have uneven tone body and my original color is yellowish white. My neck is too dark so how can I have an even toned body? Please tell me some home remedies to get flawless body.
I'm having hair fall problems once in every three months. I'm using tressemme spa rejuvenation shampoo for the past month. But hair fall is started again. Please advise me whether I need to change my shampoo? My hair is frizzy and dry.
Hello. Since the last 2-3 months I've started developing red stretch-mark-like lines around my navel, on the shoulder and around the breast. What they may be? I'm also taking HUMAN CHORIONIC GONADOTROPIN injection from last 2 months to treat hypogonadism on the prescription of AIIMS doctors.
My lips get cracked and chapped and bleeds all twelve months I do drink lots of water and apply lip balm what do I do which balm is good.
Most men, about 60%, see some development of breast tissue in their lifetime. This growth could be round, symmetrical and occurs bilaterally. This growth of breast tissue in males is medically known as gynecomastia.
- The most common cause is an imbalance between the oestrogen and androgens, with excessive oestrogens leading to the growth of breast tissue.
- Excessive use of anabolic steroids
- Unknown reasons
It can affect men of all ages, and if this presents as a serious problem, then surgery is the most definitive form of treatment.
Surgical options: There are two major options available for correcting gynecomastia – liposuction and excisive surgery.
- Done either under local sedation or under general anaesthesia depending on the extent of the tissue proliferation
- A small incision is made either in the armpit or around the areola
- Excessive fat tissue and breast gland tissue are suctioned out
- The chest contour also is altered at the same time, if desirable
- Post-surgery, the person is made to wear a compression garment for the first few days
- This helps in keeping the tissue in place and also helps reduce swelling
- Healing takes about a couple of weeks’ time, depending on the person’s overall health status and the extent of surgery.
- This is done when the extent of gynecomastia is more severe
- These people would have sagging, stretched skin around the breast area
- More amount of fat and glandular tissue can be removed through excision
- This is more often done under general anaesthesia
- The incision is often done around the areala (dark portion around the nipple) so it is concealed or along the natural creases which are formed due to excessive breast tissue
- Excessive breast tissue is removed and the incisions are closed
- There could be swelling, pain, bruising, and higher chances of post-surgical infections
- Recovery will take about ten days to two weeks
- Refraining from exercise is often advised for up to 2 weeks
- Restore a masculine appearance
- Shorter surgery
- Faster recovery
- Minimal or invisible scars
- Almost immediate results that can be dramatic
- Improved confidence and self-image
After the surgery:
- Surgery is definitely a sure way to remove the male breast tissue, it is almost a permanent treatment for this condition.
- It is very important to get a trained, experienced surgeon for the procedure
- It is important to follow post-op instructions including pain management, infection control, and recovery
- If it was caused by use of steroids or obesity, lifestyle modification is essential to prevent recurrence
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!