Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnilYour feedback matters!
Sir. I want to ask you that my face was rub for doing work late night so my skin color seems black and dark. What can I do. I don't understand please give a advice.
I am 25 years old working man. I have a small mark on my nose which is visible. Is there any way to remove it with the help of ailments? If it's not done through medicines what will be cause for plastic surgery? Where can I Approach in Bangalore and who is the best one available in metro cities.
My skin looks so dull and oily it's too much oily and have pimples also below chin area and neck and some on skull too. Also my hair looks so damaged and I am experiencing hairfall. Kindly suggest.
I have 5 years old cut marks on my hand. Pls tell me how to remove without plastic surgery. Any medicine treatment?
I have red rashes on my legs since 2 days. They are itching too much. They are red with black top I think it may be due to detergents.
Hi, I wanted to remove face tan in two weeks so any beauty parlor packs that makes glow. As I wanted instant glow suggest me apart from fruits and other things. Thank-you.
Actually according to my body my face looks very big gollu mole type of I am a sports person so my body is fit but my face is big like golgappa so please help me with this bcoz with this I look very mature and looks elder to my sister but that's not the truth so please help me out give me medicines or anytime or any exercise to reduce the size of face thanks.
Dry skin occurs when your skin lacks the necessary moisture it requires. It tends to make your skin flaky, itchy and sometimes causing red patches especially on your legs, back, arms, or waist. These are the areas we usually forget to moisturize and we tend to concentrate more on our face and hands. Dry skin is usually the result of frequent bathing, use of soaps which are harsh for your skin. Scratching an itchy patch too much will eventually draw blood and might even result in a permanent scar.
However, there are lots of remedies for dry skin, which will help you restore the natural oils of your skin and make your skin glow:
- A hot water bath is a strict no for your dry skin: Hot showers tend to remove your body of its natural oil, which is essential to keep your skin moisturized and smooth. A warm shower should last no longer than 5 to 10 minutes. Afterwards, gently pat your skin dry with a towel and immediately slather on the moisturizer.
- Do not use harsh soaps: Wash your body with a soapless cleanser when you take a bath. Skin care experts recommend a cleanser that contains ceramides. Ceramides are fatty molecules that help the skin to hold moisture.
- Use sunscreen with good SPF: One of the main causes of dry and itchy skin is sun damage. To prevent sun damage, use of sunscreen with a good amount of SPF is essential for your skin. If you're planning to stay out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure you use a sunscreen with SPF 30. There are many moisturizers which have a good amount of SPF.
- Moisturize your skin daily: Use moisturizers, which contain ceramides, shea butter and glycerin. Moisturizing your skin daily can easily prevent dry skin. Apply a good moisturizer immediately after taking a shower to trap in the moisture.
- Use a face mask: A honey and oatmeal face mask can be used as an exfoliating scrub. Mix together 2 tablespoons of oats with a tablespoon of honey. Spread the mask over your face, keep it for 15 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Sir I was fair enough at childhood but as m growing old my skin colour is becoming dark is there any natural way to get back my fairness.
Hi sir/madam, my face color is black, so I wanted to use Glutathione injection is it is safe doctor, or it is hve side effects please tell me doctor can I use it, I want to become fair, please help me.
I am 31 years old. There is no glow on my skin. I have used so many products but there is no permanent result to glow my skin. What should I do to stay my skin healthy and glowing. please let me know if possible.
Just put some olive oil on a cotton pad and gently massage the oil onto your face to get rid of the makeup and dirt. Don't: Forget that exfoliation is indispensable. At least once or twice a week, exfoliate your skin to remove the layers of dead skin, sure to leave you with a more healthy glow and brighter skin.