Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Anil BhanYour feedback matters!
Hello sir mujhe bhut taklif hoti h prostatic cyst mujhe ho gaya h pesaab jab lagti h to bhut jyeda drd hota h aue fir mujhe kbhi sprm bhi jata h kya iska koi illaj h sar jo dawa k jariye khtm ho sake ye bimari hone pr kya kya nokshan sir please adivese dijye.
I drank codein a bottle before 5 days and then there was red blood in my stool followed by constipation. Now I hav a small skin tag which also pains while doing anything. I am not being able to focus on any work. Please help.
I have deep scars of chicken pox which was held 2-3 years back in my face please help me I am in trouble.
A week ago suddenly my skin around right hand elbow and right leg finger next to thumb has a flake type skin and when it is wet it seems like a pinkish white patch. I am afraid please tell me what is it. Please tell me a cure as soon as possible. My right hand's pinky finger is also having a dry skin at the area where two fingers touch. SERIOUSLY NEED SOME HELP. THANK YOU.
Sr m 21 sal kii hu mujhe hmeha pimples ho jata h aur mera face bhi glow nhi karta h please advise me.
I am 23 year male. I am suffering from acne. I feel pain in that acne. My face is dull and has breakouts. Sir, give me suggestion for its treatment. And tell me the time in which it recover .
Your body produces millions of skin, nail and hair cells over the course of your lifetime. Every day, the body transforms raw materials from food into keratin, a tough protein that is the basic building block of hair, skin and nails.
Genetics may determine hair color, how hair and skin ages, and the texture of each. Environmental factors such as exposure to tobacco smoke and sun, medication and drug use, and nutritional deficiencies may all be reflected in the appearance of your hair, skin and nails.
Hair is actually an accessory structure of the skin, as are your fingernails and oil and sweat glands. Skin is living tissue that forms the largest organ in the body, while hair is non-living tissue that has the second fastest tissue growth rate in the body (the fastest is bone marrow). Since skin is living tissue, proper nutrition can affect it quickly, while hair may need to go through a growth cycle before you experience the full benefit of nutritional solutions.
Hello Dr. I have dark circles since from 10 to 9 yrs. And my skin colour also not so fair. How to reduce them? Are there any medicines fr tat?
My cousin had punch grafting for ice pitted scars now she is left with raised and brown scars and it has now been 1 month only for treatment. So now what can been done for best results without leaving scars?
Hi I have a dark spot on my face very before now it is on my hand and legs as well how can I control this dark spots please suggest me some medicines please help me regarding this thanks.
Hello sir, I have black patches all over my face since 3 months what should I do? Is it pigmentation?
Hello, for good health and to overcome skin problems with type of bathing means cold water bathing or hot water bathing is essential and which type of soap is best. Kindly requesting you please give the best tips to overcome those skin problems. Skin problems means I don't know that name in English in Kannada it's called" beli chibbu" and also some pimples in face and back shoulders. Any one please give suggestions to overcome these problems.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hair, which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing : All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
There are also several risks of laser hair removal, which are pretty common and about which you should be aware of. These include.
- Blisters and sunburns: Even though blisters are rare, sunburns are pretty common. You can wear makeup on your face to cover up the side burns unless it has blisters.
- Changes in the color of the skin: Sunscreen can be worn to treat this problem.