Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anil BansalYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old. I have problem on my chest. Sometimes its paining on middle of chest. Please suggest me.
I am 20 years old male and I have an stoke attacks while wake up from sleep or sitting for a long time and stand up immediately plzz help every thing turns black why its happening for info I smoke and chew gutka.
I was suffering from chicken gunya and now a days joint pain and chest is paining so much even my thighs are paining.
My cholesterol became high in about 1 and half year How I will control it .i am a privet ttutor and my tution and school work activity take 14 to 15 hour I take a normal diet .i am non vegetation but in these day I left that.
I have a pain in my chest and I have problem in breathing. Sometimes I also has a head pain. Please give me prescription.
Hi! Since a year I am getting pain in random places from chest to abdomen. I am 31 now. I don't have any health problems other than this. I don't have diabetes too. Pain is mild to moderate. Can you please tell me about possible reasons. Thank you in adv.
My dad suffering from shortness of breathing while talking and normal work. We have done many check up angiography ECG etc. All reports are fine. Now doctor told that he has allergy and treating Allegra and ecosprin. But I don't see much improvement. Should I wait or should go to other check ups?
I am 48 years female. I am having high cholesterol. I wanted to know that which food should I take and which food to avoid. And what should I do to maintain my cholesterol level.
Recently I gone through the blood & urine tests lft kft lipid profile hemogram etc & find high cholesterol of 240, high glucose rate of 240 in fasting & 375 in pp. High glucose in urine also. High esr rate also. Also done hba1c & very higher rate of 12.7 & I m shocked after this I never seen these type of tests results earlier in my life. It means am I diabetic patient now or if yes then what type of diabetes this is, is I have to take insulin now daily? What to do now what type of diet I have to follow? Which medicines I have to take for high cholesterol & high sugar. Is am now a heart patient too?
I had bypass surgery last year in april month. Shall I stop taking medicine like ecosprin gold 10? this medicine is for thinnig the blood. Also, suggest me some exercise to improve my stamina.
Hi I have cholesterol. Tremor in hand, gas, eye irritation, can not look in bright light, sound in ear.
I suddenly feel dizzy even while sitting. I was diagnosed with marginal low blood pressure n doc said to take medicine only for 10 days. Should I continue taking the medicine if my dizziness persists?
I am unable to breath normally. I am facing difficulty in breath for last 1 week. Is this any disease or what is it. Why I can not I breath properly. I do not have cough. Cold. Fever. Acidity. But why is this happening?
Low density lipoprotein or LDL is the bad cholesterol that adds to plaque development alongside triglycerides, which is another lipid. High density lipoprotein or HDL is the good cholesterol that diminishes plaque development. Plaque can hinder the blood supply to the heart, brain, legs or kidneys, leading to heart attacks, stroke or even death. To lower the cholesterol for a younger heart, you may follow the below steps:
- Reduced fats: Do without greasy meats such as bologna, salami, pepperoni and wieners; and greasy red meats such as ribs and prime cuts of hamburger, pork, veal or sheep. Likewise, you must abstain from skip skin on chicken or turkey. Stay away from full-fat dairy items including whole grain, cheese, cream, cream cheese and spread. These food items contain saturated fat and cholesterol. Both are connected with higher blood cholesterol and plaque development.
- Intake fiber: In particular, get used to food items which are high in dissolvable fiber. In the gut, dissolvable fiber can provide bulk to the bile and easily expel it from the body. Search for dissolvable fiber in oats, oat wheat, ground flaxseed, psyllium, grain, leafy vegetables, in addition to some whole grain oats.
- Go veggie: Pick no less than one meatless meal for every week. Substitute animal protein (meat, poultry, eggs, cheddar) for plant-based protein such as beans, lentils, tofu or quinoa. Consume these plant-based proteins with a plate of mixed greens, soup, panfry, or a burrito.
- Be aware of carbs: Following a low-carb eating routine can help you get in shape and decrease cardiovascular hazards. Pick high fiber sugars like oats, whole grain, starches, beans, lentils, and organic products, which will give you the energy you require, apart from keeping you feeling full.
- Lose some weight: In case you are overweight or stout, shed the additional pounds. Weight reduction brings down the LDL levels. Reducing even 10 to 20 pounds can have a positive effect.
- Move more: Do an hour and a half of cardiovascular exercise every day for an ideal heart wellbeing and weight reduction. Cardiovascular exercise implies any action that uses muscles in an efficient way and builds the heart rate. Strolling, cycling, paddling and swimming can be helpful. In case you discover an hour and a half overwhelming, begin with 30 minutes and work your way up a little at once. For a few people, 45 minutes to an hour of cardiovascular practice is sufficient.
- Pick the correct rhythm: Go for a direct level of work out. You will know you have achieved it when you can bear on a discussion when you work out, yet cannot sing. High intensity workout is better at raising HDL levels. However, it additionally expands your danger of wounds, making it difficult to keep working out.