Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anil BansalYour feedback matters!
I am 30 Years old suffering from high blood pressure and headache, tiredness from last 1 and 1/2 years. Further my nature also change significantly like increase in angriness, got irritate immediately. I had not take any medicine. Generally all test reports are ok. But I feel sick from inside.
Hello sir, I have diabetes from the past 10 years which ranges between 200 to 250 mg, moreover I also have cholesterol and high bp problem. I have a query that how can I keep a check over my diabetes and cholesterol level, is there any permanent solution to all of this .what kind of precautions to take up. Regards.
I am 46 years old. I am having acute pain from near the heart to the centre of stomach for nearly half hour to one hour. I am having this pain after having something to eat even after lunch and dinner and sometimes suddenly at midnight when I am unable to sleep the whole night. When there is pain I am even unable to breathe properly. The pain automatically subsides after sometime but when there is pain it feels that I will die. Please advice what medicines to take so that I can overcome this pain. I am not having pain in both the side of the stomach. Looking forward to receive your esteemed advice.
My mom is having a high blood pressure nearly 165+ since a week and also low hemoglobin level nearly 7 and heart rate is 91 please suggest some ways to bring these to normal level and please also suggest a diet plan I request you to please answer as soon as possible.
Hello Sir, On sleeping time in the middle of the sleep if someone wake up me suddenly it causes hurry in heart and heart beat also increase. Checked up with ECG also but there is no problem. Please tell me is it problem to heart?
I am high BP patient (160/90) & am under medication. What are natural products I can consume to bring high BP down?
I am 25 years old. My normal heart rate is 120-125. Is this unhealthy. What can I do to bring it to the normal level.
I am 35 years old male suffering from high blood pressure and high uric acid and facing so much problem due to this. Please help me and suggest me to get rid out of this. Disease?
Am 21 years male. Am suffering serious mental torture because I lost my girlfriend. Worst part is my friend who was next to me cheated me. He disclosed my secret relation which I had with another girl.
Your heart is the most important and vital organ of all and regulates the flow of heart to all parts of the body. Thus, the valves and the arteries which take the blood to your heart are also an important component in ensuring that the circulation is constant. Thus, any hindrance to this process will put a lot of pressure on your heart and lead to more serious problems in the long run. Coronary artery disease is one such problem and can seriously put the health of your heart at risk.
What is coronary heart disease?
Coronary arteries are very important blood vessels, which carry nutrients, blood and oxygen to your heart. If the level of bad cholesterol is high in your blood, it will start leaving deposits on the walls of the arteries which are commonly known as plaque. This plaque will start building up over time causing blockage of the arteries and disrupting proper blood flow. Excessive build up of the plaque may then rupture the lining of the plaque. This will then induce blood clotting and further prevent the normal flow of blood.
Primary symptoms may include
- Shortness of breath: This may occur while you are exercising or performing activities which are mildly exerting.
- Heart beats very hard and fast: Your heart may beat very hard and fast, especially when doing everyday activities such as climbing stairs or walking for a prolonged distance.
- Angina or chest pain: You may experience pain in your chest as if someone was pressing against it with a lot of force. Angina is also triggered due to stressful activities or even emotional stress. It usually occurs on the left or the middle of the chest and may even be felt in the back, arms, and neck.
- Heart attack: Heart attacks are the most common and the most serious complications of coronary heart disease. You would feel extreme pain, akin to crushing on your chest, shoulder, or arm. It may even be accompanied by jaw pain, and sweatiness.
Non invasive forms of treatment are always preferable rather than invasive surgeries or procedures to treat coronary heart disease, especially where the risk of serious complications such as heart attack are still on the lower side. Some of the treatments used for coronary heart disease are as follows:
- Making lifestyle changes: Quit smoking, reduce alcohol consumption along with consumption of regulated diet will automatically start cleaning plaque that has built up within the arteries. Losing weight also tends to help.
- Medications: Special medications can take care of cases wherein the deposits are still lesser and the plaque buildup can be removed without the requirement of extensive surgery. Anti-cholesterol medications are one example of this.
- Surgical procedures: These are usually employed when the blockage is severe and cannot be corrected by the conventional methods mentioned above. Some of the procedures are angioplasty, stent replacement, as well as coronary artery bypass surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist and ask a free question.