Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amrita PriyadarshiniYour feedback matters!
I always feel weak and fatigue all the time. I eat mess food in hostel a lot and also exercise daily. Still I feel like that. Suggest me something.
This question is for my mom. She has lost her 60 percent hair. Now also she is terribly suffered by hair fall. Please tell me how regrowth can be possible for her. She has normal scalp and she has no dandruff. Please tell the solution as soon as possible.
During my college days I am very very slim but nowadays it developed some belly fat what I have to do with it I tried many home remedies I don't want to follow up exercises because it does not suits to me so what have to do with this. I do exercise few days and then I forgot to do in excise I feel very tired to my body so I quit excise. My height is 153 centimetre and my weight is 58 kg I sleep at 12 a.m. And wake up at 9 A.M. My breakfast at 11 a.m lunch at 2: 30 p.m. And dinner at 9: 30 P.M. I want to reduce my belly fat in a month. please suggest me ideas to reduce the fat. My friends and family members are kidding at me. please provide me a complete schedule for every day that is when I have to wake up, when I have to eat, what I have to eat. What I have to follow and what I have not to follow to reduce belly fat IN A month and be slim and fit always.
I am 19 year old and my weight is only 50 kg and my height is 5.6ft so I want to know how to increase weight and height of my body. Please help me.
My husband is 39 years old. He was addicted to alcohol and tobacco from the age of may be 25. Now wen he wants to stop he falling weak. He stopped but he no good appetite. He gets angry very soon. Shouts immediately looses his temper. Can you suggest what is wrong and whom to consult.
Most of us wake up to a cup of hot coffee every morning. Coffee is like an indispensable part of most of our lives. But, there has been a lot of debate regarding the effect of coffee on human health. While some believe that coffee is a performance booster and prevents against certain diseases, others express doubt on the goodness of caffeine in coffee. Rather, the presence of caffeine keeps a lot of us worried about the adverse effects of coffee.
But, one needs to keep in mind that coffee is a complex beverage. It has both its pros and cons. One needs to know all about coffee before ordering the second cup for himself or herself. Reasons for having that second cup of coffee:
- Coffee activates your system: It contains caffeine that increases the level of adrenaline hormone in your body. This hormone is responsible for getting you ready for fighting against odds or physical tasks.
- Coffee checks your body weight: It contains minerals like magnesium and potassium. These minerals maintain the insulin level in your body. Therefore, by drinking coffee, your appetite for quick snacks gets killed. However, the sugar levels stay intact. It also burns fat.
- Protection against cancer: A recent study claimed that coffee can provide protection against cancer. It is said to have the potential to reduce the chances of having prostate cancer in men and endometrial cancer in women.
- Guard against other serious diseases: Coffee is believed to provide prevention against some serious diseases Type II diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer disease and stroke. It contains antioxidants that boost body’s immune system. Caffeine can lower one’s sensitivity towards insulin and provides impairment to glucose tolerance, reducing chances of developing Type II diabetes.
Reasons for not having that second cup of coffee:
- Toxic: Coffee has the possibility of being toxic. It can be adulterate with a lot of harmful impurities. The cheaper and poor quality coffee can prove to be highly toxic sometimes.
- Don’t overdrink: Coffee can prove very harmful and even lethal, if taken in larger quantities. It has the potential to kill an individual, if 80-100 cups are consumed in a shorter session.
- It gives sleeplessness: Coffee can turn you into an insomniac, if consumed in larger amounts.
Nothing is good, if overdone or overused. The same goes for coffee as well. It is good for your health if taken in small amounts at measured intervals. You can definitely order the second cup of coffee for yourself, provided you keep a check on the number of cups you have consumed in the entire day. A sensible individual will drink less, but drink regularly to get blessed with the goodness of coffee beans. An irresponsible drinker will just get addicted to see the worst in future. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.