Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Amrita PriyadarshiniYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old male suffering from anxiety related symptoms where stomach bloats up under stress Also have chronic abdomen cramping, constipation and gas. 45 days ago had an h pylori diagnosis (after endoscopy which revealed mild chronic gastritis) . Completed triple therapy (amoxicillin, clarithromycin, omeprazole). However feeling severe bloating and chest pressure (becomes more acute under work stress and anxiety) , constipation and cramping. Did a course of Xifaxan , 40 % relief from bloating and cramp severity after taking Xifaxan but still getting severe bloating and occasional nausea. Currently on 1. Nexium once in morning 2. Homeopathy - Lycopodium when uncomfortable Gal bladder has 2 stones (9 mm, 6 mm) and has partial distention. But no pain at all (doctor said it is not an issue at this stage) ECG ,Liver enzymes , creatine - normal / no hepatitis detected in bloodwork/, triglycerides little high Doctor said it is anxiety and prescribed Ativan but I do not want to get myself hooked on to anxiety medications (due to dependence) Is there any alternative therapy/investigations.
I have a loose motions and the other side is that you have any further details about the new one you want to you.
I am suffering from hair fall please suggest me best way to control hair loss. I follow healthy diet chart. But still facing hair fall please help.
I have weakness. Also my body is not responding to food which I eat. Which tonic should I take or what can I do?
I am 29 year old man suffering from low testosterone level which treatment will be best among alopathic, ayurvadic and homeopathic.
Psoriasis is a durable autoimmune disease defined by patches of irregular skin. These patches of skin are usually scaly, red and itchy. Its symptoms vary greatly in severity, the coverage might be small and focused or it could spread all over the body.
There are mainly five types of psoriasis:
- Plaque: also called psoriasis vulgaris, is the most common kind of psoriasis (90% of cases). It affects the skin behind the forearms, over the navel, shins and scalp, usually presenting itself in red patches with white- colored scales over it.
- Guttate: has lesions that are drop-shaped.
- Inverse: red patches show up in the folds of your skin.
- Pustular: pus-filled blisters form. They are non-infectious.
- Erythrodermic: the rash spreads wider. In some people, even fingernails and toenails get affected as pits may form on them or their colour may change.
Anything from emotional trauma and stress to streptococcal infection can cause psoriasis. Sometimes you might carry predisposition for psoriasis in your genes and stress may aggravate it. Environmental factors may also lead to psoriasis. And then again defects in the immune system may also be the underlying cause. Even after thirty years of research, the exact cause for psoriasis remains a mystery. There is no age limit to psoriasis. It can show up from anywhere between infancy to old age.
Common symptoms include
- Pink or red scaly bumps that are smaller in size, but become plaques later, show up on the skin. Although these scales can show up anywhere, they are mostly common on sites where there is much friction, abrasion or scratching.
- Small pinpoint depressions or pits might show up on toenails and fingernails. Distal onycholysis, which refers to large brown/yellow divisions on the nails, shows up as well.
- Sore throat may follow if it is guttate psoriasis.
Psoriasis is not curable. But its symptoms can be managed with steroid creams, ultraviolet creams, vitamin D3 creams and with medicines that act as immunosuppressants. Creams alone can help control symptoms in 75% of patients with psoriasis.