Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Amita JainYour feedback matters!
The all test are normal like cbc,, sugar fasting & p.o, lipid profile, urine analysis, tsh, prolactin,& testerone .all the test in their normal range. No one less or more their range. Wt I have ed problem .there is no erection in daytime. When I masturbate then my penis not erect in the morning if erect then there is soft erection for less time. My penis is also shrink. I don't understand why it happen. I have no drink, no smoke, no use any drug or any other medicine. No over weight. Then why it happen.
My mother is diabetic patient for last 15 years. Now she has stone and admitted in hospital for stone operation but for last four days her sugar is varing from 135 to 250 and doctors are saying that in case we are unable to operate. Please Suggest me what I do.
I am 24 years female. I have projection from anus from the age of 17, blood in stool, acidity,burning. While passing stool.
What is the cure for acute urinary tract infection My mother is a diabetic and has recurring urinary infections Any cure ?
During coughing and loud laughing my urin start leaking (in drops) and at times I have to use pads while going out. Pl. Advise.
She is suffering with pain due to the stones in her kidneys and suffering with urinal problem, what are the cautions to take to cure?
I am 18 years old male and I am suffering from very critical disease. Mostly during the time of sleeping I have seen night maids (dreams) of sex and at that time a few amount of urine was coming out and I don't have any control in it. I want overcome from this disease. So what can I do.
Dear sir, I am a 50 years old man having prostatomegaly and cystitis with minimal PVR. My doctor has prescribed me tamsulosin hydrochloride tablet 01 OD while sleeping and potassium citrate and citric acid oral suspension two times a day after meal. I am also taking himplasia tab 01 BD. Recently I checked my blood and are tabulated below:- Sugar Fasting: 98 PP: 130 Total cholesterol: 220 Tgl: 293 HDL 40 LDL 121 SGOT 48 IU/ lit SGPT 76 IU/ lit globulin 3.7 gm I just want to know the overall condition of my health. Is it an indication of serious health problems? And what else you suggest for better health. Thanking you in anticipation Binay Das.
I have a 6 mm kidney stone, not able to stand for even 10 mins. Can it pass naturally. Will it cause kidney failure. Please suggest best medicine.
I'm 76 years old person. Ultrasound of abdomen has revealed prostate enlargement with urine retention of nearly 22 ml. I am put on tablets veltam 0.4 mg. Since last year. But the urgency and frequency of passing urine persists. Am I put on correct medicine or some other medicines are recommended for my prostatic problem. At this advanced age I am scared of undergoing surgery. Please advise. I will be thankful.
I am 24 yrs old male, I am having problem of regular urination since last four months (i. E. I go to toilet twice in an hour), can anyone suggest me what kind of problem is this. I had done ultrasound the report is normal.
Having 1.5 cm kidney stone, had underwent pcnl in Feb 2016 for a 5 cm stone, but now again 1.5 cm stone. Please suggest asap.
I am 25 years old. My symptoms are heaviness in head, headache, trembling, palpitation, deep breathing, incontinence of urine, nervousness, restlessness, pressure in eye, problem seeing in sun light, forgetfulness, dry lips etc. Please help me.
I have kidney stones please give me some suggestions regarding this and it should not be by the surgery.
My father is suffering with advance prostate cancer. Now he can't walk due to fracture in him. When is the proper time to operations for hip before chemotherapy or after. His chemotherapy start from tomorrow. His bones are weak. After chemotherapy how many month he take to recover nd we when we operate my father for hip so he can walk properly?
I am having anal fischer from past 4 months. Visited 1 surgeon also. He write 1 medicine & 1 ointment but this is not cured. Kindly help.
Bladder cancer can be caused by a variety of factors, which include genetic factors, inheritance, drugs, chemicals, environment related factors and smoking. In fact, smoking tobacco is one of the major causes of bladder cancer around the world. The chemicals present in tobacco can irritate the bladder lining which ultimately leads to bladder cancer. Besides smoking other important environmental factors might be chemotherapy, exposure to chemicals from newspaper, dye, leather, paints industries.
Symptoms of bladder cancer are as follows:
Most often it occurs in people more than 50 years of age. It can present in different ways, but common symptoms being :
- Painless hematuria - reddish or brownish colored urine with or without clots Increased frequency of urination Pain while passing urine .
- Difficulty in passing urine
The diagnosis requires a proper imaging workup including ultrasound, CT scan and urine examinations. Following the initial imaging, a biopsy is required to confirm the diagnosis and stage the disease. This is done by cystoscopy under anesthesia.
Treatments for bladder cancer.depend on the stage of cancer. Broadly bladder cancers can be categorised into Non-invasive and Invasive cancers.
- For non-invasive cancers: It requires recurrent cystoscopic surveillance and resection. For those with high risk of tumor recurrence or progression, intravesical chemotherapy or immunotherapy might be required.
- For invasive cancers the various treatment choices are:
- Surgery: For localised tumor which are amenable to resection perhaps surgery is the best possible treatment. This is a major undertaking where in whole of bladder along with accessory organs is removed. The surgeon may offer choices for reconstruction between neobladder (refashioning bladder with patient's gut) or ileal conduit (fashioning a stoma over which bag can be worn to collect urine). Following surgery a regular follow up is required and the prognosis is good.
- Chemotherapy: This modality is reserved for patient's where surgery is not possible or they have metastatic disease (disease spread to other body parts).In this method, medications are used to target and destroy cancer cells.
- Radiation Therapy: This might be and option for patient's that are not suitable for surgery. Radiation therapy uses gamma rays to destroy cancer cells in the body The key to good prognosis in bladder cancers is early detection timely intervention and good follow up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.