Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amita JainYour feedback matters!
Almost 8 out of 10 individuals have low back pain eventually in life. It is one of the top reasons people look for medical treatment. It is likewise the number one reported reason for acupuncture therapy.
Acupuncture started in China over 2,500 years back. It includes inserting slim needles at specific points on the body. As per traditional Chinese practices, the body has more than 2,000 of these points. They are associated by pathways or meridians, which make a stream of energy called Qi (pronounced "chee").
The impacts originate from the centre of our nervous system. Release of chemicals into the muscles, spinal rope, and cerebrum is then triggered.
- To begin with, your acupuncturist will get some information about your medical history. This will help him in exploring the various trouble giving points as avoiding those that may lead to an aggravation of the problem. Also, with this information, the acupuncturist will also be able to arrive at the exact treatment that will suit your body and system, as well as the symptoms that you may be experiencing.
- He or she will then examine your tongue's shape, shading, and covering, feel your heartbeat, and perhaps play out some extra physical examinations depending upon your health. This helps in understanding the various patterns related to sleep, exercise, diet and digestion. In keeping with these findings, the acupuncturist will then home in on the exact points that require treatment.
- Keeping the aforementioned in mind, he/she will then appoint the appropriate treatment plan to address your specific condition.
- To start the needle therapy treatment, you lay easily on a treatment table while exact acupoints are determined on different points of your back.
- Lastly, the fine needles are then tenderly set. The needles are usually sterilised and new before they are inserted.
Benefits for back pain:
- It enhances the body's self-healing process by stimulating the acupuncture points.
- Releases your body from chronic pain and specifically helps the lumbar region in better balance so that back pain is avoided.
- This method warms the body and creates a more congenial environment for pain free good health.
- Protects it against pathogens.
- Contains natural liquids. Changes those liquids into other usable types of energy for the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves sleep.
- Improves the digestive framework.
- Gives you a sense of well-being
Apart from infrequent throbbing and soreness at the acupoints, there are no such side effects if you visit an established acupuncturist. If practiced by an experienced acupuncturist, the technique is highly effective and beneficial. Additionally, acupuncture is the safest therapy for back pain.
Individuals suffering from continuous back pain have observed needle therapy to be useful. Numerous Pain Clinics now utilize needle therapy as a standard treatment.
I had unprotected sex and immediately in around 30 mins or so I had a pill I was supposed to get m periods on 29 of Aug but I didn't get it yet what should I do?
I am 32 years old female with one kid of age four. I received zoledronic acid 5mg infusion for treatment of osteoporosis (caused in my left foot due to repeated fractures). Please let me know, for how long should I wait to become pregnant.
Hi Please clarify my doubts my wife she is carrying past 10 week (65 days), if I sex with him, baby can disturb or this is not time to sex with him. Please advice.
I am 24 year old now. I was diagnosed with PCOS at the age of 18. Now I am having regular period. But sometimes when I put on weight my period becomes irregular. What should I do?
My LMP was on 30 December 2015. But I got menstruation today (18 of Jan. Normally my cycle is 28 days n I never got periods so early. I need your advice for why it happened n what I have to do now?
Often, as men and women approach their mid life, they face sexual problems. Like other major health problem like cancer, diabetes and heart disease, it is beneficial to seek early treatment for sexual problems. Brushing these issues under the carpet may be harmful as it can undo a good relationship and could bring about discord and resentment in the couple. Often, in our culture, mediation and help is sought from friends and relatives. However, seeking professional help is always better as it is unbiased, scientifically correct and based on objective consideration of the overall problem.
- Keep your activity on an even level. Avoid overexertion and emotional stress. Allow time for yourself to relax. Yoga, meditation or deep breathing can help manage stress and keep you fit.
- Improve sleep habits. Go to bed and get up at the same time every day. Limit daytime resting.
- Avoid taking caffeine and alcohol before bedtime. These may affect sleep.
- Exercise regularly, but not close to the bedtime. Experts suggest not exercising, at least, 3-4hours before bedtime.
- Limit artificial light at night. Use low wattage bulbs, cover windows, turn off the television and avoid using phones and computer screens in the dark.
- Increase exposure to sunlight at the day time. Keep the curtains open in the house.
- Have a healthy and antioxidant-rich diet which are high in fiber such as fresh fruits and vegetables, avoid packaged foods.
We had intercourse 3-4 times but still after checking for the pregnancy test its negative. Can you please suggest on this?
I masturbate from the past 2 years. With a vibrator on the clitoris or urethra only. No vaginal stimulation I am experiencing abdominal cramps. EVen I hav a undergone an operation for the removal of blockage of ureter. IT also pains there. Can my over masturbation with the vibrator lead to brain death or damage and kidney failure? Plss answer as I cannot discuss with any body. My sonography (recent) is normal.
I had sex with my boyfriend after that I am taking unwanted 72 pills but right now my periods is getting to late I consult the gynecologist for that she took pregnancy test but the test is negative she prescribed me a periods pills but I am so confused for that periods pills to take or not what is the reason for late periods is this cause any serious problem in my menstruation I am so worried please suggest me what can I do for that.
Basil leaves are small plants commonly eaten as fresh vegetables and has a distinctive aroma. Besides as fresh vegetables basil leaves benefits turned out to be one kind of food that can arouse sexual desire of men or so-called aphrodisiac substances. Efficacy basil for men has been studied by some experts and unknown content of this leaf is needed by the body to produce cells of the body strong. Benefits of basil leaves is as an aphrodisiac agent that can increase sexual desire and Additionally arginine compounds contained in basil leaves also can prolong the life span of sperm and Regularly consume basil leaves can prevent infertility. So in addition to increasing the sexual desire of men regular consumption of basil leaves is also beneficial for the growth of sperm. We know that the weak sperm is usually not quite able to swim in the uterus to fertilize an egg and So the leaves are commonly used in the kitchen mothers is indeed very good for male sexual health (vitality). Not only that, basil leaves is also beneficial for women. This leaves consumption on a regular basis will increase the amount of milk after childbirth. Basil leaves can be useful as a sedative cures rheumatism eliminates phlegm and overcoming bad breath and does have a lot of plants that are beneficial to health. By utilizing this plant, then we no longer need to buy drugs are very expensive and have side effects that are bad for health. Despite having a lot of benefits to note the negative impact of basil and This leaf is part of the mint family that is thought to contain estragol a compound that is known to trigger cancer (carcinogens) in mice. Although direct testing on humans have not been done, you should avoid excessive use of basil leaves.
दिल का दौरा तब होता है जब दिल को रक्त का प्रवाह, अवरुद्ध होता है। यह आम तौर पर वसा का निर्माण होता है, जो धमनियों में पट्टियां बनाते हैं। बाधित रक्त प्रवाह हृदय की मांसपेशियों को चोट पहुंचा या नष्ट कर सकता है। पुरुषों और महिलाओं दोनों में सबसे आम लक्षण, छाती में दर्द या बेचैनी है। परंतु, सभी दिल के दौरे अचानक, सीने में ज़ोरदार दर्द से शुरू नही होते हैं। हार्ट अटैक धीरे धीरे शुरू हो सकता है और केवल हल्का दर्द या बेचैनी पैदा कर सकता है। लक्षण हल्के या अधिक प्रबल और अचानक हो सकते हैं। भावना कुछ मिनटों से अधिक लंबी हो सकती है।
कभी-कभी लोग "पूर्णहृद्रोध" और "दिल के दौरा" के बीच उलझन में आ जाते हैं। दिल का दौरा, या म्योकार्डिअल रोधगलन, दिल की मांसपेशियों को कम रक्त प्रवाह के कारण होने वाला नुकसान है। यह हृदय की मांसपेशियों को ऑक्सीजन से वंचित करता है, जिसकी आवश्यकता उन्हें ठीक से काम करने के लिए होती है। जबकि, पूर्णहृद्रोध दिल की धड़कन को रोक देता है जिससे आसन्न मौत हो जाती है। मूल रूप से अगर दिल का दौरा गंभीर होता है, तो यह पूर्णहृद्रोध का कारण बन सकता है।
दिल के दौरे के लक्षण
विभिन्न लोगों के दिल के दौरे के लक्षण विभिन्न होते हैं। वास्तव में, एक व्यक्ति को फिर से पीड़ित होने पर पर भी पहली बार से अलग लक्षण हो सकते हैं। आपको इन लक्षणों पर नजर रखने की आवश्यकता है:
1. सीने में बेचैनी:
यह दिल का दौरा पड़ने का सबसे आम लक्षण है। एक व्यक्ति को छाती के बीच में शुरू होने वाले दबाव, निचोड़ने, पूर्णता या दर्द की भावना महसूस हो सकती है। दर्द या असुविधा आमतौर पर कुछ मिनटों से अधिक समय तक रहती है। यह जा सकती है और फिर वापस भी लौट सकती है। यह आगे बांह और पीठ, या सिर और गर्दन तक भी फैल सकती है।
2. जबड़ा दर्द, दांत दर्द, सिरदर्द:
जबड़े, पीठ या बाहों में दर्द दिल की स्थिति का संकेत दे सकता है, खासकर यदि मूल का पता लगाना कठिन हो। विशेष रूप से, अगर परेशानी परिश्रम के साथ शुरू होती है या बिगड़ जाती है, और फिर कसरत छोड़ने पर बंद हो जाती है, तो आपको तुरंत एक चिकित्सक को दिखना चाहिए।
3. सांस की कमी:
सांस की कमी या जैसे आप हवा के लिए हांफ रहे हैं दिल का दौरा पड़ने का एक सामान्य लक्षण है। सांस की तकलीफ या साँस लेने में कठिनाई, चिकित्सकीय रूप से डिस्पेनिया के रूप में जाना जाता है।
मतली दिल का दौरा पड़ने का एक असामान्य लक्षण है। आप अपच की भावना महसूस कर सकते हैं। कभी-कभी मतली के साथ डकार भी सकती है। यह लक्षण महिलाओं में अधिक आम है।
कभी-कभी मतली इतनी गंभीर हो सकती है कि आप उल्टी भी कर सकते हैं।
आप थकान या यहां तक कि हल्कापन भी, बेहोशी के साथ या बेहोशी के बिना महसूस कर सकते हैं। कुछ लोगों को दिल के दौरे के दौरान चिंता या डर का भी अनुभव होता है। अत्यधिक थकावट या अस्पष्टीकृत कमजोरी, कभी-कभी दिनों के लिए, दिल का दौरा पड़ने का लक्षण हो सकता है।
7. पसीना आना:
स्पष्ट कारण के बिना पसीना भी दिल का दौरा पड़ना का संकेत हो सकता है।
8. अनियमित दिल की धड़कन:
यदि आप कुछ सेकंड से अधिक के लिए अनियमित धड़कन महसूस करते हैं, या ऐसा अक्सर होता है, तो अपने डॉक्टर से बात करें। हालांकि, अनियमित दिल की धड़कन के लिए अन्य कारण भी हैं। लेकिन कभी - कभी, यह अलिंद विकम्पन नामक एक स्थिति का संकेत हो सकता है।
Hi Warm Greeting!!! My Question is to Gynecologist... When Can I have 2nd Ultrasound in my Pregnancy. I am in my 16th Week of Pregnancy. I have done through all the prescribed checkup at 7th Week and everything was absolutely right. Please guide on this.
On a pain scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the most severe, labour pain is one of the most severe pain forms. Most women would agree that life after childbirth feels like a second lease of life. Life takes a complete turn after childbirth, with the added responsibility of having to care for the newborn. In addition, the mother herself has a lot to recuperate from, including the stress of pregnancy and the pain that was endured during delivery. The uterus, which expands to accommodate the growing baby shrinks back to its size which causes severe pain.
While there are chemical medications to the rescue, homoeopathy also offers an effective remedy to manage this phase of life. As with all conditions, homoeopathy believes in treating the individual as a whole and not just provide symptomatic relief. Your homoeopath will ask you a number of questions to arrive at a diagnosis and base treatment on that, which is highly customised.
While the following four products are commonly used, it is always advised to not self-medicate in homoeopathy.
- Caulophyllum: Made of Blue Cohosh, this is commonly used during pregnancy and post labour. During labour, it is helpful if the labour is not progressing with the lack of cervical dilation and irregular contractions. Post labour, it is used if the patient has erratic, shooting, or wandering pains that are unbearable. These pains are also coupled with nausea and vomiting. The pain is, however, intermittent and sharp. The patient will be very hungry, chilly, thirsty, weak, exhausted. The woman will also be nervous and excitable.
- Cimicifuga [Cimic]: This is useful in women who have postpartum pains that are intense in the groin area, thighs, hips and back. It helps in cervical dilation and reducing rigidity during examination postpartum. The woman is apprehensive, confused, and paranoid.
- Pulsatilla: Made from the windflower, it is useful in women who are tearful, sensitive, shy, affection, and requires reassurance. When this reassurance is lacking, she might feel sad, alone, anxious, fearful, or abandoned. There is also an expectation of hugs, consolation, and self-pity. The pain worsens around dusk, the patient craves fatty foods and wishes to be out in the open. There could be other symptoms including varicose veins, nausea, chronic chest congestion, runny nose, and headaches.
- Sepia: There is a severe, bearing down pain as if the uterus and everything along with it would just pop out. The patient would have severe depression, indifference to the baby, might have never wanted the baby in the first place. She would be sad, offended easily, and irritable. She might have had children with short intervals.
Talk to your homoeopath and there are definitely ways to relieve the postpartum pains completely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hi Dr. I have problem of period today my period is coming but no. Bleeding occur but lots of pain and I have ovarian cyst and white matter is excreted please give any medication clear my bleeding.
My wife is 14 weeks now. We have done NT and double marker test and it was 1.6 and the risk for downs came low but the doc who had done US say one side she could see the NB amd other side she could not. Can this be a likely scenario. We are so much worried for downs.
Monsoons or rainy seasons is though a favourite amongst all, but it also causes a number of health problems. So, here are some specific guidelines regarding what to eat and what not to eat during rains.
Nutritional tips in monsoon:
- Eat fruits as they help you restore energy. Apples, mangoes, pomegranates, and pears are best suggestible.
- Avoid watermelon and muskmelons and also goosing on too many mangoes may cause pimples.
- Have medium to low salt food and avoid heavy salty food as they are responsible for high blood pressure and water retention.
- Eating watery foods like lassi, watermelon, rice, muskmelon creates swelling in the body. So, better opt for foods which are drying in nature like corn, gram flour, chick pea etc.
- Foods such as brown rice, oats, and barley are the best foods one could have in this monsoon.
- Body's immunity can be increased by adding a dash of garlic to the soups, stir fries and curries you intake. Opt for yogurt, curd and almonds in your diet instead of milk.
- Drink only boiled and purified water to protect yourself from harmful germs and drinking plenty of water keeps your body hydrated.
- Vegetables like cauliflower, potatoes, cluster beans, ladies finger, kidney beans, pigeon pea, and sprouted grains must be avoided.
- Eat steamed salads instead of raw vegetables as they contain active bacteria and virus that cause bacterial and viral infections.
- Have fresh radish juice to fight cold and cough. To reduce mucous formations add pipli and rock salt to warm water. This reduces the natural monsoon ailments. Better eat seasonal fruits as non- seasonal fruits get infested with worms during the monsoons. Pomegranates, lychees, apples, bananas are among the recommended.
- Avoid eating fried items, pre-cut fruits and juices from roadside vendors and stick to high quality and hygiene.
- Always wash vegetables well and keep them clean especially if they are taken raw. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.