Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit MisriYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. My daughter is one year old, when she born her weight is 3.2kg. Nw her weight is 8kg. Is it a normal weight? She do all activities bt looking like little thin. Can you tell me her weight is ok with her age now?
Hi I am a first time mother delivered baby girl by cesarean on 25th Dec. She was delivered at 37 weeks bcoz I had PIH n her birth wt was 2.350 kg she was on formula feed for first three days. I have inverted nipples n she is not able to latch on them so I m using nipple shield as well as breast pump and bottle feeding her I try to latch her on my nipples but she keeps crying and then goes to sleep What should I do now.
my daughter suffer from cold and she is 11 months in age chest sounds and vomiting when she take feed ,respirate tough
Hello doc im mother of one month old baby girl and in my last trimester I had acne on my neck n back because of hot weather n pregnancy hormones the acne scars have not vanished way to do thanks in advance.
Hello doctor Am a mother of 3 month old baby n now have started top feed for baby. Can you please guide me on diet for me how to loose post pregnancy weight n maintain d same.
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
My 5 year old son is suffering from cough and vommit since last three year. Some time he cough first and then vommit. After vommit his cough gone for some time and then he start coughing. Sometime he vommit with out cough. Doctor giving him asthema medicines. He fees quite good as long as we give him medicine. Also one doctor given him gerd medicine, he was good at that time. But his symptoms again appeared when doctor stop medicine.
I have an 8 month old baby. I am still breastfeeding him but also started mashed solid like biscuits, roti, dal, rice, fruits etc. I give him almost everything we eat but in well Cooked mashed form. I want to wean him off feeding now. My query is can I give him buffalo milk mixed in 50% boiled water? Or is it necessary to give him cow milk only?
Hello. Meri beti 4 year ki hai. But full slim hai food pora khati hai milk ziyada piti b hai but vo fat nai horai . please achi tonic ya KyA khalana bataye please Wait to 10 kg hai 5 month se.
My baby is 22 months now.. She is not talking anything.. She can utter hardly 15 to 20 words.. Am worried. At what age usually kids start speaking.. And when will my baby speak.. Is it a serious pblm..
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
My sisters son is 15 months old. She started giving him solid foods after he turned 10-11 months old. Which included rice chapati daal vegetable fruits sweets tea (2-3 spoons) and some times biscuits, chocolates, cheese etc in very very less quantity. The baby is a little on a healthier side. The older generation in our house suggested to give him every thing in pureed form or semi solid form and in less quantities at least till he learns to walk. So, we seek an advise from a pediatrician whether to give him every thing in pureed form or continue to give him all sorts of food in solid form. Thank you.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
World Diabetes Day is celebrated on 14 November, each year. It is the primary global awareness campaign for diabetes as it is one of the major problem of today's time. With an upsurge in the number of people suffering from diabetes, the sole aim of celebrating this day is to create awareness about this disease and suggest preventive measures to those who have not acquired it and provide tips to manage it to those who are living with it.
So, here are 15 health tips that will help you manage your diabetes effectively:
- You should quit smoking as it is very bad for diabetic patients. Smoking leads to narrowing of the blood vessels, which reduces proper blood circulation.
- You have to track your exercise patterns. Take actual notes about your exercise habits and make necessary changes based on the record.
- Eliminate fast food from your diet. Avoid eating out at restaurants and avoid taking extra salt, sugar and calories. You should cook your meals at home with light ingredients and less salt and sugar.
- Diabetes severely affects your vision and blindness is and blindness is a serious problem which may occur. Hence, get your vision checked regularly to prevent retinopathy.
- Avoid having quick coffees. Fancy cups of coffee are full of sugar, which lead to glucose and insulin fluctuation in your body.
- You must stay active and fit. This is the most important lifestyle choice for any diabetic patient. By exercising, you will maintain a good shape, your metabolism gets boosted and the insulin production increases as well.
- You should use a pedometer to calculate how much you are moving each day while exercising.
- Try to consume fruits and vegetables. By trying new vegetables and fruits, you will be able to keep your blood sugar under check and see how your body reacts.
- You must increase your amount of fibre intake. Fibre is important for diabetic patients, which keeps the digestive processes to run smoothly. Your cholesterol level decreases and blood sugar levels may reduce if you take enough fibre.
- You should chew gum as it keeps your mouth busy. It makes you crave for less food.
- You should eat on smaller plates. This is a psychological trick which makes you consume less amount of food and your sugar and calorie levels are maintained.
- Before taking any food item or eating out, gather information about them. Learn about diabetes friendly food options at restaurants and check which products you should avoid buying from the market.
- You should get your blood sugar levels checked regularly. You should check it several times a day to learn how your body responds to food.
- Circulation problems may cause issues with your feet, which may lead to a lack of sensation, cuts and scrapes. Check your feet regularly to notice changes.
- Instead of having 2,3 large meals a day, you should take several small meals throughout the day. This will keep your body’s digestive processes active thereby increasing insulin sensitivity.