Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amit LabrooYour feedback matters!
Hello. Sir or mam my father eating a tambaku daily in a day 6 or 7 time. So due yo this bad habit. Her mouth is not fully open. Only open as 1 or 2 fingers tell me a remedies? And also tell me ayurvedic or more medicine for fully open mouth Thanks.
Sir I hv done my teeth scaling and polishing. Wt the procedure to maintain the cleanness so dat no more scaling needed in future?
My x-ray of one front tooth indicates bone loss of the root and infection around it. This tooth was damaged when I was a kid (45 yrs back). I am told that the only way is to do an implant. Is it so?
Hi! My dad is 63 years old. So this problem started last August, when we noticed that he is having some speech issue. It was like as if he is eating something and talking, when actually his mouth was completely empty. Then the frequency of this slurring increased in some weeks/months (can not recall). When we met our doctor, he advised to get an MRI done. On getting the MRI he concluded that it is because of diabetes and blood pressure that some muscles of the tongue are weak. Since november, my dad is controlling diabetes and blood pressure and has also lost 10 kgs (he was overweight, with strict diet and exercise he has lost 10 kgs and now weighs 80 kgs) So, the slurring problem increased and now its not slurring but lisping. We also noticed that his tongue is not able to touch the roof of the mouth. And there is always some burning sensation on some part of the tongue. We met a few renowned doctors but nothing was concluded. We met a neurologist, who recommended the following tests. MRI, diffused and contrast RNT THYROID ECHO ULTRASOUND OF THE NECK. All the above tests were normal. On meeting our neurologist the last time, he has given the following conclusions. He said - His tongue muscles are weak, And blood supply to the blood is not appropriate. And has given us some medicines. Although on his prescription he has written the following. D/d Multi infarct state e bulbar palsy Bulbar palsy onset AHC He has also written follow up to see for evolution/ evaluation of AHC disease. As you can see what he said and what he wrote was completely different. My question is I did my research on Ahc and bulbar palsy, yes it is very scary but some symptoms are not matching with the symptoms of Ahc and bulbar palsy. He also said - there is no test to conclude this disease, if nothing happens after having the given medicines. We will conclude that he is suffering from Ahc and bulbar palsy. Symptoms that differ His walking is perfect - daily walks for more than 7 kms His muscles are strong No problem with swallowing Please help me out in this.
I have pain in my upper one teeth from 5 days. I don't eat anything from left side teeth because of pain. What should I do please tell me.
I have sensitivity in my tooth, especially 3rd molar teeth on both the sides. I can see the enamel had completely gone. Sometimes I bite the teeth during my sleep. Kindly provide me the advise to gain back the enamel.
Hlo, I am 26 year old and I suffered from small cavity problem and also have very bad smell from my mouth, every morning after wakeup I feel very bad test. Doctors said there is no any problem. Please suggest some home remedy solve at least smell problems,
I am 22 years old. My problem is my teeth pain. I have suffer form tomorrow site teeth pain. Suggest me some home medits?
You may not look forward to a dental examination, but you can't avoid it. A dental checkup every six months is crucial to your dental health and to maintain that beautiful smile. Skipping a dental checkup may save you time and a little discomfort now, but can cost you much more pain, time and money in the long run.
Here are 6 reasons to maintain a regular dental check up schedule:
- Fight Cavities: A clean up is a big part of a dental examination. No matter how well you brush and floss, there will always be spots that you miss out on. With time, plaque and tartar can build up in these spots leading to cavities if not addressed in time. The worst part about cavities is that you can feel them only once the tooth has been damaged. Thus, if you skip your dental examination, you may need a filling instead of a simple cleaning.
- Prevent gum disease: Plaque and tartar affect not only your teeth, but your gums as well leading to diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. These are marked by shrinking of the gums that makes teeth sockets loose and eventually lead to tooth loss. Gum disease treatment can be very painful and expensive hence it is best to get plaque and tartar cleaned regularly before they begin to cause a problem.
- A brighter smile: Your daily cup of coffee or tea can stain your teeth with time. Wine and cigarettes also contribute towards making your teeth look dull. A professional dental cleaning can help remove these stains and give you a brighter smile.
- Find hidden problems: X rays are also an important part of a dental examination. An X-ray can detect problems that lie under the surface like misaligned teeth, bone decay, tumors and cysts. These problems rarely show any symptoms in their early stages and hence without an X-ray you would have to wait for it to advance to a more painful stage before seeking treatment.
- Boost overall health: Regular dental checkups can also lower your risk for heart disease and stroke. In addition to checking your mouth, a dentist will also check neck, jaw and lymph nodes during a regular check up for swelling and other abnormalities. This can help in the early detection and treatment of a number of diseases.
- Detect oral cancer: Oral cancer is easily treatable if diagnosed in its early stages. However, the only way to diagnose this correctly is by visiting the dentist. A test for oral cancer is pain free and takes hardly any time.
So, think about it. Visiting the dentist may make you a little uncomfortable but in the long run is well worth.