Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Amit JassalYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, I am 73 years old (DOB 30/03/1941) male. Recently, I developed pain in my Right Knee. I went to the Orthopaedic Surgeon who had carried our orthoscopic about twenty two years ago. He had the removed bits of cartilage and since then I had no problem. This time he saw my X-rays (copy attached) and said that I needed replacement surgery ? first to the right knee and then to the left knee. On request he prescribed Tab Nucoxia 90 and Vitamin E 400mg. I am diabetic (2) and have high blood pressure, both under control with medication. A pacemaker was implanted on 01/06/2012. It is working fine as per my last check up on 03/11/2014 (next check-up due on 3/5/2013). I am having following medicines ? Tab NatrilAm, Tablet Telma (80), Ecosprin (75), Urimax (0.04), Metosartan (1000) BD, Trajenta (5), Amaryl (2), vitamins and calcium). My request is to advise:- 1. Is there an alternative to surgery? Is Joint replacement surgery a must? 2. Is Tab Nucoxia 90 safe with the medicines I am taking, and how long should I continue?
I have pain at the back. Its in the upper back at the left side like behind the heart region. It sometimes is very less and sometimes moderate. Is it due to high BP if not why is it. I maintain good sitting position and don't do a desk job by the way.
I have sever pain in my back for long time. I have tried many thing but still it's not working.What to do?
Two years ago, the roof had fallen in and out of my leg was hurt by drugs and causes pain in the legs are fine but cool. Please help.
I am 33 years male. I am suffering from disk bulge in l3-l4 and l4-l5. Is there a permanent/ long term treatment available. I have been advised to take dologaba300 tab earlier.
Hello. I am 25 years old. From last 20 days I am having pain in breast bone area which goes away to my left back. And its pain when I bend or lay.
I have pain in back not moveable so much having problem badly health so give me advise what can I do now.
Hi Sir I am healthy enough I take good food and juice but sometime my neck feels swollen and itching happen also my when I breath through my nose it persive problem please help me out.
I am 72 years old man I have a joint problem in the knee of my right leg its bone at knee pain very much when I sit or walk so please help me. Please give some names of medicines.
What are the foods to relieve cal tear in knee. I want a clear answers. I can't fold my leg. Its so paining. Is operation needed?
There is pain in my lower back on the left side Whenever I breathe my ribs makes cracking sound just as same as we crack our fingers habitually why so. There is a bit swelling on the chest left side Is at any bone problem or muscular problem or any internal defect?
Right now I am feeling cold and minor pain in my chest left side and all joints of the body is paining badly even my back. Feeling very low. What should i do?
I have knee pain .suddenly while running knee was struming and changing position one side to another side.
I have right knee pain, xray shows arthritis. I have stopped walking on the treadmill to avoid impact on the knee. Please advise if I can continue cycling on a stationary bicvcyle, or should I stop exercising till the pain stops. I have started taking diothermy also.
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.