Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AmarjitYour feedback matters!
Instead of giving zincovit drops we used zincovit syrup for 7 months old baby. Worried abt it. Suggestions pls?
My baby is just one month. Can I take any oil, soap, shampoo for her use? If it possible please prescribe me which oil, shampoo can be used?
Seasonal changes can be very exciting for most people. Each season brings with it a new set of colours and nature takes a new turn. However, for people with seasonal allergies, a seasonal change also comes with a set of allergies. From skin rashes to wheezing to breathing difficulties, the list of symptoms can be quite long. Asthma is the most common problem, and the attacks can be quite bothersome with wheezing attacks and breathing troubles.
With advancements in the field of medicine, there is a lot of relief for asthma patients. A little understanding on how asthma attacks happen will help in understanding how to control it. Asthma is an allergic reaction caused by narrowing of the airway with thick mucus, which makes breathing difficult. During an attack, the person can have a dry cough, face shortness of breath and wheezing.
Asthma is often triggered or worsened by some factors, and being aware of these can help prevent or manage an attack:
- Common allergens like pollen, mites, ticks, furs of animals, bird feathers, specific foods (peanuts, milk products, eggs, etc.) and mold spores appear during change of season.
- Environmental chemicals like cigarette smoke, car fumes, dust, etc., can also trigger an attack.
- Attacks of cold or flu can lead to an asthma attack.
- Workout during cold weather can be problematic, but exercise can also help control asthma attacks. Lung function improves sufficiently, but an exercise regime should be drawn up for the patient based on his condition.
- Stressful emotions like anger and anxiety can also lead to an attack or make it worse.
- Some medications like aspirin, beta blockers, glaucoma drops can aggravate attacks of asthma.
Once you know the triggers, here are some common measures that can help prevent and relieve the wheezing.
- The preventers reduce the inflammation in the airway tube and the swelling. While they do not provide immediate relief during an attack, using these in the long term helps avoid attacks. These are low-dose inhaled corticosteroids such as beclomethasone, fluticasone, and budesonide. Doctors would advise their usage even when there are no symptoms, as asthma attacks can be triggered when they are not taking these medications for a while. Newer drugs include leukotriene antagonists like montelukast and zafirlukast. Relievers are used for symptom relief and include Salbutamol (short acting) and Salmeterol/Formoterol (long acting). Peak flow meter may be useful in acute attacks, wherein the peak flow rates can be reduced.
A good strategy is to use preventers regularly and rely on relievers during an attack. The first one helps build resistance and so reduces the incidence of attacks. Reach out to a doctor if a severe attack ensues (lasts more than 3 hours).
My son is suffering from loose motion. 6to 8 times, also fever comes. We r giving paracetamol and norfloxin. Even though the loose motion is there. My son is 10 month pls suggest..
How many times a nebulizer is given to a baby in a single day that can not affect the health of a baby?
Hello doctors My baby weight is 8.300 he is not eating any fruits or else. He is 9 month old please suggest me any food chart that gain his weight or any medicine.
My son is 4-month old, he is not holding his neck & not making any eye contact. Doctor's have declared that he ha agency of corpus callosum disorder after doing MRI & Tests. I am very depressed & not knowing what to do as they have informed me that in further pregnancy this disorder may come. Kindly suggest what to do for my son & for my future. Please help us.
My new born kid has ostium secundum of 0.4 cm. Is it harmful later or will it get healed as time passes by.
My niece is 1 month 15 days old. As she is having cold so I was putting nasoclear saline nasal spray in her nose but by mistake it went in her eyes. Is there any problem in that? As I am very worried. Please tell me whether it is okay or not?
My daughter is on 4 years she is suffering fever 102.8 last two days. She claims stomach pain day before yesterday but today is not stomach pain fever 102.8 with shivering. Fever is continuously occurring. I have been using 6 ml paracetamol syrup only.
Good morning. My daughter is 6 years old and in first standard, she has problem of frequently urine (20 to 25) per day. What should we do?
Suvarna prashan sanskar is one of the 16 essential rituals described in ayurveda for children.
It is one of the most important ayurvedic oral vaccination which should be compulsorily administered to every child.
This vaccination is the most superior one when compared to the modern vaccinations like bcg; polio drops; hepatitis; etc. As they have many other side-effects too.
What is suvarna prashan?
The process in which suvarna bhasma (purified ash of gold) is administered with fortified ghee prepared with herbal extracts, and honey in liquid or semisolid form.
Whom to administer?
Suvarna prashan can be given to age group of 0-16 years.
What is the time of administration?
Suvarna prashan can be done daily early in the morning, or at least on every pushya nakshatra- an auspicious day- which happens to come after every 27 days, given on this day it bestows excellent benefits.
What are the benefits of suvarna prashan?
• suvarna prashan increases immunity power and develops resistance against common infections, thus prevents children from falling ill very oftentimes.
• it builds physical strength in children and enhances physical activities and also improves stamina for the same.
• regular doses of suvarna prashan improves child’s intellect, grasping power, sharpness, analysis power, memory recalling in an unique manner.
• it kindles digestive fire, improves digestion and decreases related complaints.
• suvarna prashan also improves child’s appetite.
• it helps to nurture early physical and mental development.
• it develops an inbuilt strong defense mechanism in kids which acts as a safety shield against diseases and complaints occurring due to seasonal change and other prevailing infections.
• it helps body to recover early in case of any illness.
• it guards children from various allergies.
• it protects children from ailments occurring during teething phase.
Overall it makes child healthier.
Benefits of suvarna prashan at vishwacare:
• prepared using completely natural and organic products which are 100% original
• freshly made on every pushya nakshatra
• prepared by the doctor herself
• suvarna prashan drops and leham, both are given
• suvarna prashan daily drops are also available
• substantial beneficial results are achieved
Children taking suvarna prashan doses regularly can be easily distinguished from their remarkably outstanding physical and mental ability.
This suvarna prashan thus helps in the overall development of the child in a more safer way by providing side benefits without any side effects.
Upcoming dates of suvarna prashan in 2017:
8th march (wed) 05: 46 pm - 9th march (thurs) 05: 12 pm
(guru pushya amrut yog from sunrise to 05: 12 pm on 9th march)
4th april (tue) 11: 12 pm - 5th april (wed) 10: 52 pm
2nd may (tue) 5: 16 am - 3rd may (wed) 4: 33 am
29th may (mon) 1: 25 pm - 30th may (tue) 11: 57 am
25th june (sun) 11: 25 pm - 26th june (mon) 9: 22 pm
23rd july (sun) 09: 53 am - 24th july (mon) 7: 43 am
19th aug (sat) 7: 09 pm - 20th aug (sun) 5: 22 pm
16th sept (sat) 2: 16 am - 17th sept (sun) 1: 05 am
13th oct (fri) 7: 46 am - 14th oct (sat) 6: 54 am
9th nov (thurs) 1: 39 pm - 10th dec (fri) 12: 25 pm
(guru pushya amrut yog from 1: 39 pm on 9th nov to before sunrise on 10th nov)
6h dec (wed) 9: 57 pm - 7th dec (thurs) 7: 54 pm
(guru pushya amrut yog from sunrise to 7: 54 pm on 7th dec)
(P.S.: Guru pushya amrut yog is the best time to give suvarna prashan)