Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amar Sarin
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Amar SarinYour feedback matters!
In my left knee sometimes I fill pain and can't able to run and sometimes there is no pain. What should I have to do?
I'm 20 years old and i'm suffering with terrible back and neck ache from past 3 months. I'm getting as soon as I wake up from bed and continuous for 5-6 hours.
I am 41yrs male I have joint pains last 10 year any where not certain point in weekly one or two time I take pain killer etody 60,(etroricoxb i. P 60mg) when pain.
I am 48 aged having low back pain and also severe pain at tail bone area. My back muscles are very stiff. What shall I do?
Sir, their is a continuous cracking sound coming out from my right elbow while moving it in a particular way. But it is absolutely pain free. I would like to ask you what must be the causes of these sounds. And the sound is like rhymed tic collision between bones or tendon.
6 months phale mera mera accident hua tha and doctors ne clavical bone ka ooperation krne ko khaa thaa but mene kraya nhi or mere bone khud hee thik ho gyi but wrong jud gyi ab muje pain hota hai Doctors bolte hai ki aap ki nase dab gyi hai Give me your opinion?
Hello, I am facing body pain these days. I get constant pain in my legs, back, my shoulders and headaches also. It gets worse when I have to go for some walk like 500 m. I can't sleep properly also. Few days back I had a cold and cough and a little bit of fever also. I took paracetamol I got well in 2 days. I have got dark circles and. Sometimes there is breathing problem also. Please advice me what to do to get out of this situation.
With changing lifestyles, the small household chores have become the workouts for most of us. When not done properly, however, these cause more harm than good. The spine often bears the brunt of this damage. Read on to know if you are damaging your spine on a daily basis. If yes, time to change the way you do these activities.
- Carrying shopping bags: While two bags might look more expensive, carrying one bag tilts the weight to one side and causes the spine to bend. Instead, opt for two small bags, and this weight distribution is friendly on the spine.
- Cleaning the floor: Either sit down completely or stand and use a mop. Never bend down and try to clean the floor with a cloth. The spine posture created during this is very unhealthy and puts pressure on the spine.
- Tying up shoe laces: While it is difficult to sit down and tie the shoe laces, it is definitely worth the effort. Bending down and tying is harmful to the spine posture, and when repeatedly done, can be damaging in the long run.
- Washing vessels: Bending and washing vessels is a strict no-no. It puts too much pressure on the back and the disk wears out faster. Try standing and keep a stool at knee level, on which you can rest the knee. Take turns to do this on the right and left knee.
- At the washbasin: Bending down to brush the teeth or wash face is bad on the spine. Over a long period, this can put lot of strain on the spine. Try to rest your hand on the wall or the sink and see the pressure on the spine reduce.
- Office/school bags: It is very easy to sling a bag onto the shoulder and go on. The bag could contain books of a school kid or laptop of an office goer, whatever may be the situation, this puts uneven pressure on the back and can cause shoulder and spine issues. Always try to put the bag on both your shoulders. This distributes the weight and makes it easy on your shoulders and spine. Especially for people who are going to do some walking with the bag, it is definitely not advisable to carry it on one side.
- Sitting: For those who end up sitting for long hours, there is too much stress on the back and so support is advisable. Take short breaks and avoid sitting for more than an hour at a stretch.
- Bad mattress: While a soft mattress is very inviting, it does not support the spine and does not leave you fresh in the morning. Choose a mattress that supports the spine and see the difference. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.