Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My daughter has faced a serious problem. She is now 12 years and half and reading in class viii. This is her first time period started. Unfortunately bleeding has not yet stopped even after 20 days. Can you suggest what she will do now.
I am 23 yers old girl. Last one and two month to till date my period is totally stop. I have done sex 2 month before after then feu drops periods are showing but this is last then. I am test my pregnancy but this result is fine. Last 5 days I take a Pill primolut n. Daily 2 tab. But no Periods are showing what will I do.
Which exercise are suitable for a cesarian delivery? And after how many month can she continue her physical relation with her husband?
Sir jb phli bar sex krne se pr mane Unwanted 72 de di or jb second time sex kiya or 72 nhi di to blooding kyun hui or jise se sex kiya uski already period time jaldi aajane ki problem h to kya isme wo pregnant hone k koi chance h or wo blooding kyun hui uska answer do.
Hi I am in my fifth week of pregnancy. Can I have a slice of chicken mushroom pizza in my pregnancy. Will it harm my baby?
I am not having my period. Its almost 5 days late still nothing. I am also having pain and feeling in my down stomach. Please answer me fast what to do.
Are painkillers like brufen, harmful during periods? I heard that one should not take painkillers to remove pain during periods, along with that one should not bath also in the starting 3 days of periods.
I had a c-section along with legation on 25feburary. I just want to know how many weeks should I avoid sex.
Hello, After HSG test we come to know my wife has blockage in her fallopian tubes (both) and she is not able to conceive until we do recommened by Gynae - Lyproscopy. How much Lyproscopy is successful in removing the blockage from fallopian tubes?
From today I had started evacure my doctor suggest me to take 3 mthns evecare tablet. While taking this tablet is it the chance to be pregnant?
I am 16 years girl. I'm having severe stomach ache during my menstrual cycle. It even pains a lot at the back. I tried number of tablets. But not able to come over it.
I have severe backache and I am unable to sleep properly since 3 days. It increases when I have periods. The pain is just unbearable. Plzz help.
Im married and is planning for a baby now. For last 3 days I had a mixture of fenugreek, dates butter and milk as I heard it improve weight gain. Now I heard fenugreek will cause harmful effects too. Is consumption of fenugreek a problem? Will it cause any problem? Will it cause any problem for getting pregnant? What will be the probable Side effects?
Hi I am 22 Years old, I am married, I'm pregnant, when my husband puts finger in my vaginas it starts burning sensation, itching & starts paining Can some one help me out.
My wife is 28+. She wants to conceive. We tried last 2 months. But we have failed. She took folic acid for last 20 days. But al in vain. Her T3 T4 TSH values are also normal. Now what can we do? Is it natural or we have to go to the gynecologist?
I have 3 month baby by csec..In starting I didn't feel too much problem like severe body ache. But now I hv to face severe body ache. What should I do? Please suggest.
I am 26 years old and had unprotected sex 10 days ago. I didn't cum inside her during sex. She didn't get her periods till now even her periods date passed. She had divery tablets for past two days but still she didn't get her periods. She tested positive in pregnancy test named I shor. Which medicine should we prefer so that she gets her periods?
Hello. I got my last period on Jan 24. Feb month I missed my periods. How long I have to wait to check pregnancy test.
A fever is a temporary increase in your body temperature, often due to an illness. Having a fever is a sign that something out of the ordinary is going on in your body.
Fever or elevated body temperature might be caused by:
- A virus
- A bacterial infection
- Heat exhaustion
- Extreme sunburn
- Certain inflammatory conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis - inflammation of the lining of your joints (synovium)
- A malignant tumor
- Some medications, such as antibiotics and drugs used to treat high blood pressure or seizures
- Some immunizations, such as the diphtheria, tetanus and acellular pertussis (dtap) or pneumococcal vaccine
Lifestyle and home remedies
You can try a number of things to make yourself or your child more comfortable during a fever:
- Drink plenty of fluids. Fever can cause fluid loss and dehydration, so drink water, juices or broth. For a child under age 1, use an oral rehydration solution such as pedialyte. These solutions contain water and salts proportioned to replenish fluids and electrolytes. Pedialyte ice pops also are available.
- Rest. You need rest to recover, and activity can raise your body temperature.
- Stay cool. Dress in light clothing, keep the room temperature cool and sleep with only a sheet or light blanket.
You may be able to prevent fevers by reducing exposure to infectious diseases. Here are some tips that can help:
- Wash your hands often and teach your children to do the same, especially before eating, after using the toilet, after spending time in a crowd or around someone who's sick, after petting animals, and during travel on public transportation.
- Show your children how to wash their hands thoroughly, covering both the front and back of each hand with soap and rinsing completely under running water.
- Carry moist towelettes or hand sanitizer with you for times when you don't have access to soap and water.
- Try to avoid touching your nose, mouth or eyes, as these are the main ways that viruses and bacteria can enter your body and cause infection.
- Cover your mouth when you cough and your nose when you sneeze and teach your children to do likewise. Whenever possible, turn away from others when coughing or sneezing to avoid passing germs along to them.
- Avoid sharing cups, water bottles and utensils with your child or children.