Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Alka MathurYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, we are couple and of very young age but suffering from few disorders, we are in physical relationship from last one and half year, now, we are lacking of excitement, we are unable to go twice, I feel like pain and burning sensation while taking inn, and sometimes while color liquid release and sometimes like while color layer. We want to try anal sex but I am unable to do so, I feel a lot of pain and burning while trying. And I also want to firm my breast and wants to lift up and wants to increase the size of breast (current breast size is 32 but I want to achieve 34 or 36). We want English medicine we can take before copulation which should be most effective and drives us madly with full of excitement and we go mad.
My age is 19 years female and 62 kg with 5 foot 2 inch height. I have dark circles and feel sunken my eyes sometimes. I feel tired if I work a little bit more aur be sitted for long hours and have back ache due to this. I sleep more than 9 hrs sometimes like 2 days in week for 12 hrs. I also feel anxiety and sadness sometimes without reason. I want to know that extra sleeping is due to obesity or anaemia or depression?
I am married and age 28 yrs. I have been suffering from sores on my genitals from last 3-4 days. I consulted a senior dermatologist, he prescribed me herpex cream and zovirax tablets 400 mg, does it mean I have genital herpes? But doctor is saying its due to viral, it will be cured. Please advice I am very confused?
My wife had thyroid? and her amh level is very low, she is not getting pregnant. Please any advice or treatment.
My wife is 34 weeks pregnant. She feels 3 to 4 movements in a day. Sometimes she feels 2 movements of baby in a day. I m worring about that. Please tell me that its about to worry or not.My wife thought that our is sleeping 90 to 95% in a day. ?
Hello Doctor I had unprotected sex with my partner on 25th jan and later she had ipill the same day. After that she got her periods from 11th to 16th feb. Few days before from now, There was white n waterish secretions from her breast I wonder if it is milk or not? She had urine pregnancy test too which was negative and she did not got her periods till now. Her due date of periods was 8th march. Is she pregnant?
The size of your belly is not the only thing that changes when you are pregnant. Pregnancy affects every part of a woman's body and visible changes can be noted as the pregnancy progresses. This is partly because of hormonal fluctuations and partly due to the strain of carrying excess weight.
Here are some of the changes you can expect to see when you are pregnant:
- Changes in the respiratory system: Along with eating for two, you are also breathing for two when pregnant. The increased oxygen consumption leads to increased rate of breathing, shortness of breath and elevated pH levels in the blood.
- Changes in the cardiovascular system: The cardiovascular system is readjusted at the time of pregnancy. This increases the volume of blood in the blood. The expanding uterus puts pressure on veins and arteries, thus slowing the circulation of blood. You may also notice an elevated resting heart rate and low blood pressure in the second trimester.
- Changes in the gastrointestinal system: The enlarging uterus displaces organs of the digestive system and allows stomach acid to travel back into the esophagus. This leads to acidity and heartburn. Pregnant women also often suffer from constipation.
- Changes in the breasts: As pregnancy progresses, your breasts may increase in size and be more sensitive than usual. The nipples will also begin to stick out more than normal. By the third trimester, you may also notice a discharge of early milk or colostrum.
- Changes in the abdomen: By the second trimester, the abdomen will begin to expand. As the ligaments and abdominal wall supporting the uterus are stretched, you may experience an ache on one side or the other.
- Changes in the urinary system: Pregnant women feel the urge to urinate frequently. This is because the expanding uterus puts extra pressure on the bladder, urethra and pelvic floor muscles. This may also lead to temporary urinary incontinence. Pregnancy also increases the load on the kidneys as they need to filter not only your own blood, but also that of the growing baby.
- Changes in the skin: As the skin on the body stretches to accommodate the growing uterus, stretch marks are one of the common visible changes. This may also be accompanied by hyperpigmentation of the nipples, face and abdomen along with the appearance of spider veins and reddening of palms.
Other common changes include, swelling of ankles, leg cramps, increased body temperature and changes in hair texture.