Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Alka MathurYour feedback matters!
I am pregnant of 7 months. From starting of pregnancy I have allergy problem. I have red spots on my thigh & on vagina. please tell me wht to do.
I am 20 years old I had sex with my boyfriend on 8th August 2016 we used condoms for protection and today I vomited 6 times in 90 mins apart from this there is slight bleeding from my private part accompanied by jalan and feeling fatigue my last periods came on 17th July 2016 Can I get pregnant with the above mentioned symptoms Please help.
Dear sir/ mam one day unfortunately I had protected sex with my friend 3 years back . For first time it bleeds . Now if I am getting married with some one if we participate in intercourse . Can he know that I am not virgin or again it will bleed or not .
My wife is not getting pregnant after long time he suffers a operation and her one side fallopian tube were cut by doctor bcz of baby in nus.
Health Benefits of Banana Peel
Bananas have multiple health benefits and are commonly available fruit. They possess a wide variety of vitamins and minerals like vitamins B6, A and C, Manganese, Potassium, dietary fiber, protein, iron, magnesium etc. What many people don't know is the banana peel which is usually thrown away, has multiple health benefits too. It's interesting to know what they are:
1. Whitens Teeth - If you rub banana peel for a minute, every day, for a week on your teeth, you will have naturally white teeth without having to visit the dentist.
2. Removes Warts - The cheapest and simplest method to remove warts and stop them from reoccurring is rubbing the peel of a banana on the affected area, or sticking it there overnight.
3. Treats Acne - Getting rid of pimples is as easy as massaging banana peels on the face and body for five minutes a day until acne disappears.
4. Rids of wrinkles - Mash banana peel and add an egg yolk to it. This mixture works as a great anti-wrinkle face pack. Apply it on your face and wash it off after five minutes. Banana peels are known to keep the skin hydrated.
5. Gives pain relief - This might come as a surprise but the banana peel is known to provide relief from pain. Just place the peel directly on the part that is paining and you'll get relief in about half an hour. You can also make a mixture of banana peel and vegetable oil to apply on the pain affected area.
6. Heals psoriasis - Applying the peel on the psoriasis affected area moisturizes the place and reduces itchiness.
7. Relieves of bug bites - It is advised to massage banana peel on mosquito bites to get immediate relief from pain and itching.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 15 Reasons Why Banana is Healthier Than Apple?
I am suffering from pcod I am married I am 22 years old mujhe pcod ki problem 3 years se he mujhe koi suggestions dijiye.
Need to have second baby .we are trying but no result. My age is 40 and wife is at 35 years. My first son age is 9 years.
Hi my baby is 2.5 months Will making him sleep on sides misshapen his head as said by the elders at home? Is breastfeeding while lying down safe?
According to ayurveda the body is said to be composed of the 7 dhatus i.e rasa(fliud), rakta(blood), mamsa (muscles), meda(fat), asthi(bones), majja(marrow) and sukra (semen).
*comparison are made just to explain theoretically, else they are far different things.
Sukra dhatu is present in both males and females , hence don't confuse it with sperms or seminal fluid .
Sukra dhatu is the last dhatu to be made after all 7 dhatus in body,
Hence, we can say sukra dhatu is essence of all the dhatus , it is well spreaded all through the body.
The sukra dhatu according to modern concepts can be understood as the sexual power, the ejaculation , the erectile strength , the quality of sperms , the semen or we can say overall reproductive strength of the person
A common lifestyle disorder of sukra dhatu is sukra Kshaya or loss of sukra dhatu , this includes common symptoms such as loss of erection, premature ejaculation, weakening of muscles, wrinkling of skin , whitening of hair , fatigue , loss of concentration power etc .
A proper care of diet and lifestyle is necessary to maintain healthy sukra dhatu.
Now to improve the dhatu:
- Take milk on daily basis ..milk and milk products are best for sukra dhatu ...
- Milk added with grinded almonds and pista have a good result...
- Ashwagandha powder has best results on sukra dhatu in males and for females shatavri powder has a great effect the powder can be taken with hot milk ...
- Fruits like dates , mangoes , fig, almonds , custard Apple ,strawberry , Apple , nuts , almonds , cashew etc have a positive result in improving sexual power .
- Vegies like spinach , cucumber , sweet potato , pumpkin seeds also boost sexual power..
- Fish especially tuna fish , lobster , egg yolk also increase the sukra dhatu...
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
I can feel one small ball or flesh-like small swelling inside my wife's left breast, she is 26 yrs. Old. We have 1 yr. 3 months baby boy, who is not ready to withdraw feeding, all reports are normal too, what should be done in this case? Though there is no pain or itching effect. Local doctor said, no issue.
I have a girlfriend age 18 years old his regular date of period is 30 every month but till she not have periods yet we intimate two times with precautions also check on pregnancy kit it's negative what to do for periods Pl. Kindly advise.
Can you suggest a medicine that can avoid pregnancy after 2 weeks of intercourse? Or suggest a method to know either she is pregnant or not?
If you thought that taking care of yourself and your body becomes a priority only when you are pregnant, then you cannot be more mistaken. Any good doctor will reveal that the state of your health and body before your pregnancy and conception will have a direct bearing on the quality of your pregnancy, delivery and post partum period. So let us find out more about pre pregnancy or pre conception care.
- Visiting a medical practitioner: When you decide to have a baby and before you start trying to conceive, it would be a good idea to visit your doctor or a medical practitioner who will help you in detecting any ailments or conditions that you may not be aware of. You must also carry out this visit in case you are already suffering from any long term ailments like diabetes, kidney disease, lupus, HIV, AIDS or even cardiovascular diseases. This can help in finding out how healthy your baby will be and whether or not you can go through the pregnancy in as normal a way as possible. Also, if you are over the age of 35 years, you will need to find out if all is well with tests for STDs as well as a Pap Smear Test.
- Family history: It would also be a good idea to be armed with knowledge of any genetic history of ailments and other conditions so as to find out the risk of conceiving a baby who will be born with the same kind of defects or conditions.
- Food intake: You will need to check your food intake before you conceive as this can have a large bearing on your pregnancy. Ensure that you have a balanced diet with proteins and carbohydrates as well as all the vitamins and minerals in plenty. This will help in ensuring that your weight and immunity system are both in stellar condition when you conceive, as both will go down to some extent once you conceive. So if they are already in a good condition, you will fortified in a good way.
- Supplements: One must try and get all the vitamins and minerals from natural substances like fruit and vegetables to a great extent. Yet, if you have had a history of ailments and infections, then you may want to get a prescription for vitamin supplements so that your body is in a better place to go through a normal pregnancy.
- Lifestyle changes: One will have to stay away from smoking and excessive alcohol abuse before getting pregnant. Also, you will need to ensure that you exercise regularly for good strength, stamina and pelvic strength.
Getting fit before you get pregnant should be a priority for a smooth sailing pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I had sex with my gf. Before 28 days ago. And now she is complaining her periods did not came. But I had use condom. Is it possible. Or any other reason.
Hi some doctors told me that if you are planning a baby then have sex in cycle of 10th to 18th day of period if she has a regular 30 days cycle. So my question is in this 10th to 18th day of cycle can I have a sex daily or on alternate days please suggest.
Sir, I am 29 years old. I have a baby of 14 months. After delivery still my period has not begin. My symptom of epilepsy was diagnosed 6 month ago. Doctor prescribed valprolcr 500 and folvite. A neuro psychiatrist prescribed nexito10 and lonazep0. 25 along with above medicines. Does my epilepsy has a relation with my mensuration.
Health benefits of TEA
1. Green Tea boosts metabolism and contains antioxidant.
2. White Tea has antibacterial and antiviral properties.
3. Black Tea can help lower blood pressure and prevent heart disease.
4. Mint Tea helps treat bloating and aids digestion.