Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Alka MalhotraYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am always having pain in my temporal vein even through a day before suffered from fever with metal like taste sore throat.
I am suffering with nasal infection, nose are getting closed, it's hard to take breathing also, pls suggest me the right treatment?
Hi, I am suffering from my throat problem , as when ever I drink any cold drink, my throat getting pain and I suffer from cold due to throat, please suggest some harmless medicines.
I have a sour throat since 3 days and having cough, I have tries multiple home remedies but I have not got any results.
Hi mam I have last three weeks one side nose block I went to ent Dr. he said dust allergy I take tablet one week no improvement please tell me what can I do next.
I am 32 years old Having pain at jaw joint, cracking sound while chewing. Neck and shoulder muscle pain. Headache with eye pain. Feeling numbness in arms and legs. Dizziness and tiredness.
Hi I am 29 years old, From last 2-3 days my left ear is seems blocked. Nothing happened in my ear it automatically got blocked. I tried various methods to but its still blocked and it irritates me. Right is perfectly fine. Seems like some air pressure is blocked my ear. I used ciprofloxacin ear drop. Please suggest what to do.
Hi my brother Last week he landed there from india. He asking us if any treatments are available for lymph glands swelling? He is 31 yrs old. We are bit worried. He is unmarried. Pls tell us all positives and negatives on this situation thank you
Sir, I have tinnitus problem in ear. I have taken lot of treatment s but not relief. Kindly suggest any treatment.
I getting sore throat. . I means I can feel little bit it's a start today is first day. What should I do .m sure after dat I wil get cold cough fever .every time if cold is going to start it start with sore throat. And m pretty sure i'm going to fall sick. What should I do to avoid. Further problems.
Sore throat can have many kinds of manifestations and the extent of soreness varies as well. Homeopathy offers multiple remedies for the varying degrees of an inflamed throat. These are some of the best homeopathic drugs in accordance with their symptoms:
- Aconitum: This medicine should be taken at the early onset of a sore throat. When there is redness of the throat and in addition to it swelling and burning, this can be the ideal remedy.
- Apis: This medicine is advisable when children have inflamed, red throat along with tonsils which become swollen with the consumption of hot food and beverages. In such instances, the child can’t swallow without experiencing recurring pain. The inflamed outer and inner throats are accompanied by a feeling of something being stuck in the throat due to an enlarged uvula.
- Belladonna: Acute tonsillitis is best treated with belladonna. Preferably it should be used at the onset of a sore throat. The tonsils appear scarlet red. Even though swallowing is painful, there is a desire to do so nevertheless. The throat feels constricted. In such cases the extremities are very cold despite the head feeling hot.
- Arsenicum: This is again a wonder drug for children experiencing pain in the larynx that is relieved when hot drinks and food are consumed, and worsened by any cold edibles. The right side of the throat generally experiences greater pain. This pain is accompanied by a dry mouth and an increased thirst.
- Ferrum Phos: This is an effective remedy for nonviolent and acute tonsillitis. The pain is often bearable and the onset of the inflammation is gradual. Swallowing often becomes difficult and leads to pain whereas cold brings relief to the throat.
- Lachesis: This drug is usually prescribed when the child has throat pain on the left side. The right gland of the throat is less swollen than the left. There is also a constant tickling sensation. The throat becomes extra sensitive to any kind of touch or pressure and these children hence dislike wearing tight clothing and collars.
- Hepar Sulph: This medicine is advisable for children when they start experiencing a sore throat right after they have been out in the cold, for way too long. The tonsils swell up and there is a constant throbbing pain. This pain tends to fluctuate and it also radiates to the ears when the child swallows. Some relief is experienced when consuming hot drinks. These children tend to be highly irritable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.