Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ak YadavYour feedback matters!
Indigestion of food, excessive formation of gas & nausea (sick feeling). Please provide helpful suggestions and medical treatment. Thank you.
I am 20 years old. Past 8months back I have been sex with one prostitute. But my penis didn't wake up. I thought that I don't have mood that's the reason only my penis didn't wake up. Past 2 months back I have been sex with my lover in that time also my penis did not wake up but during the romance of my lover, my penis will be wake up but I don't know why the my penis will not waking up during the sex time. Yesterday, I participated sex with my lover, while inserting my penis to vagina. My penis is not going to vagina. Remaining time my penis is strong. While masturbation sperm is splitting out from my penis. Please tell me doctor what I to do right now.
I'm 23years male, I would like to know what is difference between masturbation and having real sex with partner? I know there will b some side effects if v do masturbation 2 to 3 times daily, but If v hv sex 2 to 3 times daily it's also has same side effects? If not tell me d difference.
Sir, I have read an article where I saw the average size of Indian penis is 4" inch and mine is 6" inches in erectile position. Sir/mam what should I do to get a couple of more inches. Please give all natural process by which my penis could be extended to at least 8" inches. I don't want to eat pills please suggest me any natural remedy or any exercise.
Hello. Im 30 years male and got marriage in may 2014. I have no children yet. I have gone through sperm analysis test. It was showing pH 8.0 Fructose. + be Sperm count 33 million/ml Wbc/pus cells 6-8/hdf Motility Grade 1 Rapid & progressively linear 50% Grade 2 slow & sluggish linear 15% Grade 3 Whirling & non linear 10% Grade 4 Immotile 25% Morphology Abnormal 40 % Normal 60% Agglutination Absent Impression Normozoospermia. I told same thing to one of my friends who is working as a lab technician. He suggested me to use medicines like BENQ 10 Mg, Nurokind plus and fertile 25 m. I'm taking those medicines past one month. My spouse even gone through scanning and her doctor told her that everything is perfect. Could you please suggest me weather I'm doing correct or any thing need to follow to get better result. Please let me know even diet.
I am 24 years old male and I am suffering from fever and cold. What should I do and what I should not.
I am suffering from headache since 3 years. Right side of the brain the pain increases itself. After waking up in the morning I feel tired from morning itself till night until I sleep. I sleep at 10pm and wake up at 6am. And all day I feel that I have no energy in my body. Feels dull.
Hello Doctor. I am 17 years old and I have a bad habit for masturbation since last 5 yrs. I at least masturbate two times a day. I want to stop this but I don't because my masturbation urge is so much strong.
How to control uric acid fast in women. My wife have high uric acid & he get swelling on body please suggest me what I can do.
Hello doctors I have a problem in urine a blood is coming from urine &its pain full what can I do pls suggest I am a male 30 years this problem is last 10 days when I have discharge in bed its pain starts pls help.
Iron is an essential nutrient and mineral that is required by adults and children alike. Iron helps move oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body and helps muscles store and use oxygen. It is especially important for children because it aids development and prevents anaemia. Untreated iron deficiency in children can cause physical and mental delays. It can lead to less healthy red blood cells in the child's blood stream which will cause a delay in the growth of physical and mental faculties.
Risk factors for iron deficiency in children
Infants and children at highest risk of iron deficiency include:
- Babies who are born prematurely or have a low birth weight
- Babies who drink cow's milk before age 1
- Breast-fed babies who aren't given complementary foods containing iron after age 6 months
- Babies who drink formula that isn't fortified with iron
- Children ages 1 to 5 who drink more than 24 ounces (710 milliliters) of cow's milk, goat's milk or soy milk a day
- Children who have certain health conditions, such as chronic infections or restricted diets
- Children ages 1 to 5 who have been exposed to lead
- Adolescent girls also are at higher risk of iron deficiency because their bodies lose iron during menstruation.
Symptoms of iron deficiency anaemia
The signs and symptoms of iron deficiency anaemia in children may include:
- Pale skin
- Fatigue or weakness
- Slow cognitive and social development
- Inflammation of the tongue
- Difficulty maintaining body temperature
- Increased likelihood of infections
- Unusual cravings for non-nutritive substances, such as ice, dirt or pure starch
Prevent iron deficiency in children
Take steps to prevent iron deficiency in your child by paying attention to his or her diet. For example:
- Breast-feed or use iron-fortified formula. Breast-feeding until your child is age 1 is recommended. If you don't breast-feed, use iron-fortified infant formula.
- Encourage a balanced diet. When you begin serving your baby solids, typically between ages 4 months and 6 months, feed him or her foods with added iron, such as iron-fortified baby cereal. For older children, good sources of iron include red meat, chicken, fish, beans and dark green leafy vegetables. Between ages 1 and 5, don't allow your child to drink more than 24 ounces (710 milliliters) of milk a day.
- Enhance absorption. Vitamin C helps promote the absorption of dietary iron. You can help your child absorb iron by offering foods rich in vitamin C, such as melon, strawberries, kiwi, broccoli, tomatoes and potatoes.
- Consider iron supplements. If your baby was born prematurely or with a low birth weight or you're breast-feeding a baby older than 4 months and he or she isn't eating two or more servings a day of iron-rich foods, talk to a child's doctor about oral iron supplements.
Make sure that you watch out for the tell tale signs of iron deficiency and take the necessary precautions to avoid the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific child related problem, you can consult a specilized pediatrician and ask a free question.