Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit Kumar PandeyYour feedback matters!
My husband suffering allergy like itching if eat any daal, masalas etc. Please give a reason for allergy. He have suffering mouth ulcer also.
I basically snore when m really tired or exhausted after hectic schedule at work. I snore and realize that m doing and wake up post that. What's the reason of same ?
I have problem in my eyes. I had consulted eye specialist doctor says I have dust allergy. So suggest precautions for this.
Sciatica nerve is the longest nerve of our body, which starts from the spinal cord, passes through the lower back and into the lower leg. Sciatica is a symptom of pain in the sciatic nerve which occurs if it is being compressed by any mass, irritated or overgrowth along its course.
Patients with sciatica experience severe pain along their back as well as may suffer from additional symptoms including numbness and weakness, a feeling of tingling and pins and needles on the foot or toes. In severe cases, some people may also suffer from loss of bladder and bowel control.
One of the most common reasons is the pinching of the nerve due to a slipped disc in the lower back. Other conditions which cause sciatica are trauma to the spine, spondylolisthesis, spinal tumors and lumbar vertebral canal stenosis.
One of the easiest ways to prevent sciatica is by protecting your lower spine. You can follow these easy tips that can be really helpful in maintaining your health and remaining pain free.
- Exercising regularly: By exercising regularly, patients can strengthen their back and abdominal muscles and prevent damage to their vertebral column.
- Good posture: By maintaining a good posture while sitting and working in an ergonomically designed chair that properly supports your hips and back and does not compress the back of your thighs and knees while sitting is essential to maintain a healthy back.
Homeopathy offers natural medicines that can cure and reduce sciatica pain. One of the biggest advantages that homoeopathy offers for treating sciatica is that it can treat the disease effectively, by rectifying the compression or irritation on the sciatic nerve.
Homeopathy practitioners use Colocynth for treatment caused in right sided sciatica pain. Homeopathic medicine Gnaphlium is used to treat numbness associated with the paint, while Rhus tox is usually helpful in treating all sciatica symptoms and is the most preferred medicine by homeopathic practitioners.
Homeopathy also offers additional benefits as it not only helps in rectifying sciatica pain it also help in strengthening a patient’s constitution so that the disease is cured from its roots and there are no further recurrences. Homeopathic medicine is very fast and effective and is totally natural, free from any side effects. It is one of the most widely accepted forms of medicine which causes no side effects and can be taken easily by both men and women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Recently I found that my blood is coming along with semen in the ejaculation process. Will this lead to Prostate cancer? Please advice.
I am 30 year old and my weight is 95 kgs I have lot of pain in my heel and left leg. When awake in the morning, the pain is too much. Is it because of my weight or any other reason. Please suggest a medicine ?
Dr. I have allergy on penis for the past 2 years. I have taken Valtoval for 1 year. Now the dr says i do not have any symptoms of herpes. Reports also states negitive. But allergy blisters keeps on coming after some time. Now i want to plan a baby. What should i do? Can it be planned in normal way?
My mother is suffering from chronic cough from last 4 year we have done a diagnose for tuberculosis but she was TB negative in the x-ray we found a tumor of 2 mm what it could be of sometimes it pains.
Everyday morning when i squeeze i am getting running nose,after that no running nose until next morning
I m deeply suffering from my excessive sleep disease. I use to sleep more than 12 hrs a day, generally I go to bed at 12: 00 -2: 00 night and wake up after 12 in the morning, I always am unable to get up before 11: 00, 12: 00 in morning at any conditions, sometimes I wake up at evening, my whole day passes sleeping. I m very frustrated wid my sleeping Pls help me.
Sir, this is rani from past 3 years I have headache and always leg and hand paining. I taken many tablets. But tablets are not working on me. Soo wt can I do?
Good morning sir meri ye samasya he sir ji jab bhi me kisi bhi ladki se emotionally baat keta hu to me hangover sa ho jata hu or bina erect ke liquid (mazi) nikal jata he or fir erect nhi ho pata he.
Asthma is an inflammatory disease, which affects the airways of your lungs (respiratory tract that pumps oxygen into the lungs). It is long term in nature. It is characterized by shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing. It occurs few times a day or few times a week depending on the person it affects. Sometimes it worsens during the night.
What triggers Asthma?
- Airborne particles such as dust mites, mold spores, pollen and cockroach waste.
- Infections in the respiratory system such as common cold.
- Cold air can also trigger asthma.
- Physical or outdoor activities which make you pant such as running, skipping, jogging and jumping can cause shortness of breath, thus triggering asthma.
- Pollutants and irritants in air such as smoke.
- Some medications can also trigger asthma.
- Stress and nervous attacks (panic attacks) also trigger asthma.
How to manage asthma better by changing your lifestyle:
- Try to avoid keeping animals in your house such as dogs, cats and rabbits. Many times animal fur, waste, urine and saliva contains particles which can cause allergic reactions and make you cough uncontrollably. This in turn triggers asthma attacks. If you have pets try keeping them away from your bedroom.
- Dust mites also cause allergies which trigger asthma. So wash your carpets, rugs, bed-linen and pillowcases in hot water.
- Bugs and insects such as cockroaches are not only unhygienic, but can also trigger asthma. Cockroach droppings near your bed, kitchen and food are dangerous and you should call an exterminator to get rid of these bugs.
- Sometimes, heavy fragrance also aggravates your respiratory tract and triggers shortness of breath. Avoid using heavy perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- Pollution also triggers asthma. Dust particles come out from the vehicles and mix with the air. If this air is inhaled, it might trigger uncontrollable asthma. So try to cover your mouth with a cloth when you step out of your house.
Asthma can be very severe and can bring many hurdles in your day to day activities. Changing your lifestyle and certain habits can reduce asthma to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.