Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My mother is 72 years old she is suffering from psychosis she is taking medicine respidon 1 but now last one she is just like she gone in coma.
Sir I had been operated for goitre but it has left a deep cut on my neck kindly recommend me some cream.
I can not sex My spam discharge in kissing period And some time my spam discharge very slow When I talk with girl Paz. Help me.
My friend at work thinks she is pregnant after doing some test at home. And she is not ready for babies now for some financial grounds so can you suggest what to be done now please.
Hello sir I am suffering from pcos in 2012 at that time menses are irregular I take medicine krimson-35 at present my menstrual cycle is regular but some time it can't come on time I don't whether the pcos is cured or not but I gain weight too much my height is 5 feet 6 inch nd weight is 76 kgs my age is 22. Nd I also don't eat too much. How can I lose this weight nd can pcos is cured.
My gf and I had sex on 31st of October which her period ended two days before that. We used protection but the condom tore. Having tge fear of pregnancy I gave her an ipill on 1st of November. On 9th of November she was having heavy bleeding which continued till 10th and now shes having a fever nd throat pain. Wat is wrong is it withdrawal bleeding or implantation bleeding. Please help.
I need to increase mood for my wife, so please help me by suggesting the appropriate medicine name Because my wife got uterus operation.
Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water is said to be good for health. When I drink one glass of water my stomach feels bloated and also sometimes feels like vomiting. Please suggest me how much water should I drink a day and also at what interval. Please rply soon.
*काली मिर्च उदरपीड़ा, डकार और अफारा मिटाकर कामोत्तेजना एवं विरेचन करती है। *अरुचि, जीर्ण ज्वर, दांत दर्द, मसूड़ों की सूजन, पक्षाघात, नेत्ररोग आदि पर भी यह हितकारी है।
*जुकाम होने पर काली मिर्च मिलाकर गर्म दूध पीएं। यदि जुकाम बार-बार होता है, अक्सर छीकें आती हैं तो काली मिर्च की संख्या एक से शुरू करके रोज एक बढ़ाते हुए पंद्रह तक ले जाए फिर प्रतिदिन एक घटाते हुए पंद्रह से एक पर आएं। इस तरह जुकाम एक माह में समाप्त होगा।
*खांसी* होने पर आधा चम्मच काली मिर्च का चूर्ण और आधा चम्मच शहद मिलाकर दिन में 3-4 बार चाटें। खांसी दूर हो जाएगी।
*गैस की शिकायत होने पर एक कप पानी में आधे नीबू का रस डालकर आधा चम्मच काली मिर्च का चूर्ण व आधा चम्मच काला नमक मिलाकर नियमित कुछ दिनों तक सेवन करने से गैस की शिकायत दूर हो जाती है।गला बैठना :काली मिर्च को घी और मिश्री के साथ मिलाकर चाटने से बंद गला खुल जाता है और आवाज़ सुरीली हो जाती है। आठ-दस काली मिर्च पानी में उबालकर इस पानी से गरारे करें, इससे गले का संक्रमण खत्म हो जाएगा।त्वचा रोग :काली मिर्च को घी में बारीक पीसकर लेप करने से दाद-फोड़ा, फुंसी आदि रोग दूर हो जाते हैं।
My sister-in-law is suffering from suggestive of hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy of sever type from 2nd jan 15. On 1st jan 15 she had given a delivery of child and on next day she got suffer after giving injection. Now she is admitted in sms hospital jaipur on vantilaor from 1st day. Now at current time she is not giving any response, only she's eye and neck movment is showing. Now, my question is, will she recover from this disease, is any other treatment have. And how much chance to recover from the same. Please response on this query, as I am always thank'x full to you.
I am 55 years old female and I still have menses. Its not stopping at my age also. I have done medical check ups and found no problems. My elder sister is 60 years and few months ago, her completed. Is there any problem with me and should I get operated? Is this have any connection with heredity. Please advise doctor!
Not being able to conceive a child can be one of the biggest problems for a woman. Infertility also includes not being able to carry a baby full term. Infertility can have a single cause or can be the result of a combination of factors. In most cases, infertility can be treated but in order to do this, it is essential to first understand the underlying cause of infertility.
Let's take a look at some of the things that could be keeping you from getting pregnant:
- Damaged Fallopian Tubes: Pelvic inflammatory disease can cause inflammation in the fallopian tubes and damage or block them. It can also be the result of a sexually transmitted disease. A blocked fallopian tube will not allow the egg to reach the uterus from the ovaries and hence does not allow you to get pregnant.
- Hormones: Hormonal changes can prevent the ovaries from releasing eggs and can also thicken the lining of the uterus. Excessive stress and a sudden change in weight can disrupt the production of the follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone leading to irregular or absent periods.
- Cervical and Uterine Trouble: This includes abnormalities like fibroids and polyps in the uterus and abnormally shaped uterus. These fibroids could block the fallopian tubes or interfere with the implantation of the fertilized egg.
- Endometriosis: This is a condition where the endometrial tissue grows outside the uterus. It can affect the functioning of the ovaries, fallopian tubes and uterus thus interfering with your chances of conceiving a baby.
Treatment: Treatment for infertility depends on how long you've been infertile, age, the cause of infertility and your preferences.
Some of the ways it can be treated are:
- Fertility Drugs: Fertility drugs are of many types and are often the first step in treating infertility. If the infertility is caused by ovulation disorders, fertility drugs can help regulate or induce ovulation.
- Surgery: Polyps and fibroids that are preventing pregnancy can be removed surgically to treat infertility triggered by them. It can also be used to treat intrauterine scars.
- Intrauterine Insemination: This involves the placement of healthy sperm cells directly in the uterus and is timed to match the release of eggs from the ovaries. This can be used in combination with fertility drugs.
- Assisted Reproductive: In vitro fertilization (IVF) is the most common assisted reproductive technique. This involves collecting eggs and sperm from the women and man and fertilizing the egg with the sperm cells in a laboratory. This fertilized embryo is then implanted in the uterus.