Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ahmed
Submit a review for Dr. AhmedYour feedback matters!
Sir mere teeth mai problem hai. Masude fool jate hai hai. Or teeth bahut pile ho jate hai. Or mooh mai se badbu aati hai. Kai bar safai bhi karva chuka hu.
With today’s advances, you don’t have to suffer from missing teeth. Here are some options to replace a lost tooth or teeth:
Bridges. Anchored to your adjacent teeth, these can be removable or fixed, depending on your mouth, your dentist’s recommendation and your needs.
Dentures. An option if you’ve lost all or most of your teeth.
Implants. Most similar to a natural tooth.
Talk to your dentist about which option is best for you.
Recently I was eating a ice cream suddenly my teeth getting pain very hardly nd sometimes when i'm doing brush couple of blood carry out. What I do for getting relief from it.
From last few month, I am having ulcer in my month. It recovered after 3-4 days but came after some days. Please suggest me what should I do?
There is a gap between my front teeth and I am 21 years old. Which treatment should I take? Can I take braces treatment?
I am vishnu malviya my problem is that my teeth is a yellow, I want to a suggestion for this problem, and second is that my each teeth is very far away between this have a big gap, what can I do for all this problem.
See your dentist every six months. Your teeth may not look dirty from the outside, but bacteria and plaque lurks in places you cannot see in the mirror.
I'm 21, 3 days before while I'm diving into swimming pool. I fell down. My spinal cord (one bone got crack and another bone got compressed) I have consulate a got. They said to wear a Taylor brace belt. Actually I'm wearing it. But they didn't gave a tablets. Its paining a lot. I don't know what to do.
Most children dislike dentists and will make any excuse to not visit them until the pain of a cavity becomes too much to bear. A cavity can be described as a hole in the tooth caused by tooth decay. Cavities affect people of all ages, but are most commonly experienced by children. Cavities can affect both milk teeth and permanent teeth. The good news is that cavities can be easily prevented. Here are a few tips.
- Pregnant women and mothers can transfer cavity germs to the children. Thus, the first step to preventing cavities in children is for mothers to practice good oral habits by brushing and flossing daily along with a healthy diet. Visit a dentist regularly and get your teeth and gums properly cleaned and examined.
- Do not encourage your child to drink juices, sodas or other artificially sweetened drinks. When your child is an infant, do not fill his bottle with anything other than milk or water. Also, do not put your child to sleep with a bottle of milk or anything other than water. Once your child has brushed his teeth at the end of the day, he should have nothing with sugar in it. This is because saliva production decreases while sleeping and without enough saliva, teeth cannot protect themselves against mouth acids.
- Limit snacking between meals. This prevents the buildup of acids in the mouth and gives the mouth enough time to repair itself without causing damage to tooth enamel. Give your child a healthy, well-balanced diet. A diet rich in calcium, phosphorus, and proteins will help build strong teeth. Instead of sugary snacks, give your child let your child snack on fruits, vegetables, yogurt, cheese, nuts etc.
- Teeth can be cleaned as soon as they appear. Teach your child to brush their teeth twice a day with a pea-sized amount of a fluoride-based toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush. Brush your teeth along with your child to teach them the proper way of brushing and build a healthy habit.
- Get your child’s teeth regularly checked by a dentist. The dentist will be able to identify early signs of cavities that you may have missed along with other dental problems that may increase your child’s risk of cavities. He will also be able to check the growth and development of your child’s teeth. A child’s first dental visit should be before he celebrates his first birthday. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.