Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Bariatricians in India. You will find Bariatricians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Bariatricians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Adarsh ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? (I'm 5'6" and weigh more than 220 pounds.)
I am 45 years old male. My height is 5'11" & weight is 95 Kgs. I would like to reduce my weight by at least 10 to 15 kgs. I would like to get rid of excess fat from my hip, waist, thigh. Please advise. I am not very much adept to exercises. Can i reduce my weight through dieting - If yes the how?
I have a desk job and weight is 65 n going more what should I do tp control n lose weight easier n quieter earlier?
He is so fatty boy. He can't control his weight And reduce to taking food to control his weight but he can't control Is any food supplement or health drink is suitable to reduce his excessive weight? please tell me.
I have a desk job and I have gain weight by 20 kgs and now I want to loose that weight. What should I do to loose some weight.
I am suffering from obesity problem how can I solve my problem and doing daily exercises but its not reducing. Please suggest me how can I rectify my problem?
I want to make my stomach flat. It is li'l bit curved but I want to have tummy fit body to stay healthy. How can I do this?
How to lose weight could you please help in that issue. I have tried so many ways but I could not success. Thank you.
Plz telling me. How to burn my fat. Mouth and kamer. Is big. I eat many product fat burn but not work.
For e.g.i have a desk job in the last two years, my weight has gone up from seventy five to eight five. L want to loss weight. Please help.
Veg diet for gym going person. Age 30, weight 70 kgs. Goal: lean muscle mass. Low fat high protein diet. please give a specific diet char and not general like cheese nuts etc. Expecting a detailed and substantial answer. Thanks in advance.
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: Nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed Food: Processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: Getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: We cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.