Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Abhay ThakreYour feedback matters!
Hello Everyone I'm Kiran. My mother was obese of having 118 kg with 5.7in height. Recently, She was suffering from heart problem. Then the cardiologist advices to lose weight. Can anyone suggest me how to reduce her weight?
Sometimes hearts automatically starts beating fast. There is some fear inside going on. Don't know what happened?
Hello sir / madam my grandma went into a angioplasty surgery so please suggest me further diet and daily routine. In the sense on food habit and exercise etc.
My wife has tested positive for hla b27. She suffers from joint pains in knees, legs, hip and back. Mri shows degenerative changes in spine. She is diabetic and suffers from high bp. Does she require ncv and emg of ul +ll.
My Triglyceride level had gone up to 240 and LDL level was 140. Doctor advised me to take TG Goal 145. Now I am taking this medicine since last 3 months and now my cholesterol level is under control. But after taking medicine I felt rashes in mouth and bad tests. So, please advice alternative medicine. Some body known to me advice to take Tab. Rosuvas f 10 instead of Tab. TG Goal 145. Please advice. S. Alam.
My age is 50 years. Male. I have a problem in my chest. Sometimes my chest have pain, I do not know why. I check it by x-ray report but there is nothing in x-ray report. So please consult me what is this nd some solution to get reed from tht pain.
R/Dr I suffer in acidity, back pain, upper chest pain& swollen Dr. suggest me lanol ER, tricaine, coral calcium, uprise D3 but I have continuous pain & my body swell. please help my why my body swell and m feeling pain? This is due to the acidity or because of other factor? please prescribe me or suggest me proper way.
My BP Fluctuates. Sometimes its low or sometimes high. Today it is 80/150But its not regular, only happens once a month.
My friend has getting chest pain ,vomiting (normal and blood), over sweat, can't walk much. We consult a Doctor And done blood test and x ray test. Reports were normal. Is these is a serious problem. Now my friend is not consulting any Doctor And when he is happy he get little problem and when he is sad or in depression he gets a problem alot.
How the high blood pressure (160 mm of hg) is controlled ?the patient has age 60 years and she takes a b.p. controlling tablet but she have problem still.
My heart beat above 100bpm I test ecg nd blood test thyroid all r normal only but y it's beating fast.
I'm a 31 years old male having a pulse rate of around 48-50. This symptom of Bradycardia was there since an early age. Do I need to undergo any treatment or checkup?
मुझे हृदय का ऑपरेशन हुआ है। क्या मेरे लिए चेस्ट से जुरा हुआ व्यायाम करना उचित होगा।क्योंकि मै बहुत दुबला पतला हू।और मै अपना वजन बढाना चाहता हू।
I have diabetes and bp problem my sugar is around 295-300 after meal and 245-260 before meal please give me a solution for it.
I am having chest pain from the last 5 months. I am a smoker for the last 10 years. Please suggest what I need to do. Do I quit ?
For long, there have been campaigns and discussions about the harmful effects and diseases associated with alcohol consumption. In most cases, it is not the alcohol, but the quantity consumed that affects a person. Limited consumption of alcohol can, in fact, work to your advantage. Alcohol, when consumed in moderation, helps to avert, check or improve many medical conditions and health ailments.
- Deal with common cold effectively: According to research, the antioxidants present in wine helps to fight common cold better. Limited intake of alcohol, red wine to be precise (~1-2 glasses per day), can, thus, help to reduce the instances of common cold significantly.
- Weight loss made easy: Studies conducted by the Oregon State University suggest that certain varieties red wine (the Red Muscadine Wine) can play a pivotal role in weight reduction. The Red Muscadine, a variety of wine grapes used to make red wine contains ellagic acid. It is this ellagic acid that helps to cease or slow down the growth and development of the fat cells. Red wine also helps to manage fatty liver effectively.
- Keep cardiovascular diseases at bay: The high-density lipoprotein (HDL), also known as the Good Cholesterol is indeed good for the body. It acts as a shield, keeping the heart hale and hearty. Moderate alcohol consumption helps to elevate the level of HDL. One of the main reasons attributing to heart attacks are the small blood clots that block the arteries of the brain, heart, and neck. Alcohol (limited intake) has been able to put a check in the formation of such blood clots.
- Reduced instances of cognitive impairment: Reports suggest that people who consume alcohol within limits are less likely to develop dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Moderate consumption tends to make the brain cells fit and more active, thus, enabling the cells to deal with stress and other related factors.
- A little wine for a better libido: Limited consumption of wine is good for a better sexual life. Research indicate that the antioxidants present in wine act as a catalyst, resulting in an improved libido (lowers the incidences of erectile dysfunction in men). A little wine can work wonders for women as well (increasing their sexual desires and feelings).
- Enjoy a diabetes-free life: Type 2 Diabetes and the associated ailments and complications can make life miserable. However, people who consume a small quantity of alcohol (preferably 1-2 glasses per day) are at a lower risk of developing diabetes (Type 2). A path-breaking finding indeed!
People with moderate alcohol consumption are also at a lower risk of developing gallstones. The high silicone content in beer helps to strengthen the bones, but only when consumed within limits. Beer is also rich in calcium, magnesium, and vitamins (thiamine, riboflavin). If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.