Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul KadirYour feedback matters!
My penis does nt get hard while having sex. And shall I intake forzest 20 mg and do nd will dis result for getting pregnancy for my wife.
I am 22 years old and I am suffering from ankle pain for da last 2 months nd I tried some pain killers but it is not working. Can you please suggest me any solution to this?
I have hidradenitis suppurativa. Recently my groin area had MULTIPLE inflammations. Although they are becoming slightly better, there are scars and the pimples and sinus tracts itch a lot. Please help with solutions for this as well as how to improve the overall condition of the disease. Thanks.
I am 20 years old. I am feeling vomiting problem every morning when I wake up brushing my teeth. What should I do please help. Thanks in advance.
Frequently I am suffering from fever and cold how can I save myself to resolve this problem with any medicine?
I'm suffering sleeplessness, I sleep at 10 pm but wake up at 2.30 or odd every day and then it will take time to sleep .due to this I feel drowsy during day time, even stressed and depressed due to this and some other college work issues .my age is 18, some times my mood suddenly gets off and raises in anger can I find a solution for this please.
I am a Housewife of 32 years. I always feel weakness and get tired quickly. Continuous body ache with fever twice a month. Please suggest diet or a daily routine, what should I do to overcome this. Thanks.
Hlo. I am 23, weight 64. My penis is a right curvature. I want to make it straight. Is it possible. If so then please su.
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face.