Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A M Mathur
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A M MathurYour feedback matters!
Which supplement I should prefer for gaining weight bcuz as I'm 19+ and my weight is 37 kg only plus my height is 5 Help me out for gaining my weight.
I had sex problem from last 7-8 years I was doing masturbation and now I am facing problem like early ejaculation, memory weakness, I only manage to get 1 min or less in sex I had no control on my masturbation Now what should I do I can not satisfy anyone what should I do Is their any treatment of it or tablets to get free from it.
Mene apne bf ke sath 13 ako sex kiya fir mujhe harh baar ki trh same flow me periods hogye or tab ab tk mene kuchni kiya par periods bht kam horhe h abki bar me bht tension me hu please help?
Hi, I am 25 year old female. From one month I am facing some problem, but I do not know what it is. I have even taken its medication and it was controlled, but after week it was happened again and still it is going on. Problem I am not easily swallowing food and water. And there is neither any irritation, pain nor I am coughing. The problem I am facing is my throat is not cleaning well. Food and water is passing easily. But, when I swallow my saliva either it pass and clear my throat or It sticks there and don't go down through water or food. There is no any pain and no any swelling. I thought it would be cold but I am absolutely fine. When I had taken medication (azithromycin tablet and chest on cold) for three days, it got fine. But after few weeks again this problem arouse and still going on. I even do gargling (warm water and salt) I am not understanding what it is. Please help me.
How to treat acne .and acne is coming regularly on my face. I face this problem last 4 years. What I can do? .I want to treat my acne scars.
I am having very small pennis what should I do to make it large and I do not have any smoking or alcohol addiction pzz tell me.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run.