Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. A. K. KathuriaYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
So wht shd I do to satisfy my wife .if there are no such medicine to increase the size of penis and how can I satisfy her .my penis size is 4 inc when erect . Please guide me and tell some medicine.
My wife is 24 and had been suffering from severe pain in elbows, ankle, knees, feet and palms since a week. Yesterday I got her uric acid checked and it was 5.6 mg/dl (2.4 -6 mg/dl range). Should it be considered high or is it normal? She was diagnosed with liver inflammation and due to that, her stomach also hurts and motions are loose most of the time. She is taking homeopathic treatment for this. My concern is Could this be correlated? Has liver something to do with High Uric Acid? Please advice.
What is the course of cough coming from mouth last 8 month? And every time feel cough is attach in neck?
I am 23 year old female no matter how hard I try my parents is always treating me as a servant and not caring for my physical and emotional pain. I ave been suffering from leg pain for 8 years which usually occurs when i'm week and the pain is intense but haven't taken me to consult a doctor. I also suffer from headache if got stressed, laugh a lot, loud noises, argument etc. But my parents have never given me attention while i'm suffering.
I am 30 years of old. I have a stomach ache problem. My Stomach gets absent always. Give me some precautions for it?
I have psoriasis. I'm not able sleep properly because of financial tensions which depresses me a lot. I'm not able make my mind free and I'm drink alcohol regularly and smoke.
Dear rushali ma'am can prescribe any medicine for enlargement of penis. I do not know how to pay I do not have credit and debit card yet. I can transfer your fee through bank. Pl advice.
From yesterday morning I was suffer from cold but at night I got fever So what should I take as home medicine.
A dysfunction or health problem which affects your physical relation with your partner is an issue that may occur at any period of the intercourse cycle. These issues affect both, men and women.
Sexual dysfunction in men can be a consequence of a physical or mental issues, including stress.
The problems men may encounter include:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED): ED can be a cause of medications, for example, diabetes or hypertension, or by anxiety about engaging in sexual relations. Dejection, weariness, and anxiety can add to it.
- Ejaculation issues: These include untimely (discharge that happens too soon during intercourse) and the powerlessness to discharge by any means. The causes include medicines, like antidepressants, nervousness about sex, a past filled with sexual injury and trauma, (for example, an accomplice being unfaithful), and guilt.
- Low libido: Mental issues like anxiety and tension about engaging in sexual relations can prompt a diminished or no sexual craving. Diminished hormone levels (especially if testosterone is low), physical ailments, and pharmaceutical symptoms can lessen the testosterone.
In many cases, sexual dysfunction in women might include:
- Vaginal dryness: This can lead to issues with excitement and craving, as sex can be painful when the vagina is not lubricated. Vaginal dryness can come about because of hormonal changes that happen during and after menopause or while breastfeeding, for instance. Mental issues, similar to tension about sex, can also cause vaginal dryness.
- Low drive: Absence of sexual yearning can be created by lower levels of the hormone estrogen. Exhaustion, misery, and tension prompts low charisma.
- Trouble achieving orgasm: Failure to have an orgasm can influence both men and women. Once more, some stimulant drugs can likewise bring about a solution for these issues.
- Pain during sex: Known as vulvodynia or vulvar vestibulitis, and even vaginismus, these conditions can bring about spasms that lead to pain during intercourse.
If you are encountering sexual health problems, raise your worries with your specialist. You can regularly redress your issue by:
- Getting the best possible treatment of any hidden therapeutic condition
- Speaking with your partner transparently about your sexual relationship
- Keeping away from liquor, smoking, and medication use
- Overseeing anxiety, uneasiness, and gloom
- If you think you are suffering from any other ailment, discuss with your specialist about therapy that can help you in such a case.
- Restorative treatment: This includes treatment of any physical issue that might add to a man's sexual problems.
- Drugs: Medications, for example, Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, or Viagra may enhance erectile capacity in men by improving the blood stream to the penis.
- Mental treatment: Therapy with a prepared advisor can help address sentiments of uneasiness, apprehension, or blame.
- Education about sex and sexual practices and reactions may also help. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.