Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Kite-early intervention therapeutic pvt ltd

Speech Therapist Clinic

716,basement,Saraswati Vihar ,near Sahara mall ,m g road metro station, gugaon gurgaon
1 Doctor · ₹1000
Book Appointment
Call Clinic
Kite-early intervention therapeutic pvt ltd Speech Therapist Clinic 716,basement,Saraswati Vihar ,near Sahara mall ,m g road metro station, gugaon gurgaon
1 Doctor · ₹1000
Book Appointment
Call Clinic
Report Issue
Get Help


We are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality health care that you deserve....more
We are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality health care that you deserve.
More about Kite-early intervention therapeutic pvt ltd
Kite-early intervention therapeutic pvt ltd is known for housing experienced Speech Therapists. Dr. R K Lohiya, a well-reputed Speech Therapist, practices in gurgaon. Visit this medical health centre for Speech Therapists recommended by 75 patients.


09:00 AM - 06:00 PM


716,basement,Saraswati Vihar ,near Sahara mall ,m g road metro station, gugaon
Saraswati Vihar gurgaon, Haryana - 122002


Dr. R K Lohiya

Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT)
Speech Therapist
14 Years experience
1000 at clinic
₹1000 online
Unavailable today
View All
View All


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Kite-early intervention therapeutic pvt ltd

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 29 year old. I feel scared for no reason. Specially in winters. I can't speak .I start to feel uncomfortable to talk even with my closer ones. My mind stops working. My heartbeats become uncontrollable. It's happening since my childhood. I get fainted. Feel like exhausted. My confidence level gets at the lowest level. My throat dries and I can't speak anything.

MA - Psychology
Psychologist, Delhi
Hello lybrate-user What you are mentioning seems to be related to the onset of winters. It is due to reduced sunlight that you maybe feeling the way you do, what you could do first is get exposure of sun, exercise and increased outdoor activity are believed to be very beneficial and also consult a psychologist for further therapy. Feel free to contact me for further query.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a stammer problem and I am 22 years. It really freaks me out in group discussions and interviews. Can it be cured at this age? I really need an honest advice. Please help me out doctors. I am really worried.

Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (B.A.S.L.P), MASLP
Speech Therapist, Gurgaon
Hi lybrate-user It can certainly be cured with regular speech therapy. However the results depend on your motivation and the experience of your speech therapist. All the best! Thanks!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Delayed Speech And Language

D.H.L.S, B.A.S.L.P, M.A, B.Ed .SE . ( H.I )
Speech Therapist, Delhi
Delayed Speech And Language

As with other skills and milestones, the age at which kids learn language and start talking can very. Many babies happily babble" mama" and" dada" well before their first birthday, and most toddlers can say about 20 words by the time they're 18 months old. But what if a 2-year-old isn't really talking yet or only puts two words together? 

Knowing what's" normal" and what's not in speech and language development can help parents figure out if there's cause for concern or if their child is right on schedule.

How are speech and language different?

Speech is the verbal expression of language and includes articulation (the way sounds and words are formed).

Language is the entire system of giving and getting information in a meaningful way. It's understanding and being understood through communication — verbal, nonverbal, and written.

What are speech or language delays?

Speech and language problems differ, but often overlap. For example:

A child with a language delay might pronounce words well but only be able to put two words together.

A child with a speech delay might use words and phrases to express ideas but be difficult to understand.

When do kids develop speech and language skills?

The stages of speech and language development are the same for all kids, but the age at which kids develop them can vary a lot.

During routine speech therapist/ doctors look to see if kids have reached developmental milestones at these ages:

Before 12 months

By the first birthday, babies should be using their voices to relate to their environment. Cooing and babbling are early stages of speech development. At around 9 months, babies begin to string sounds together, use different tones of speech, and say words like" mama" and" dada" (without really understanding what those words mean).

Before 12 months of age, babies also should be paying attention to sound and starting to recognize names of common objects (bottle, binky, etc.). Babies who watch intently but don't react to sound could be showing signs of hearing loss

By 12 to 15 months

Kids this age should have a wide range of speech sounds in their babbling (like p, b, m, d, or n), begin to imitate sounds and words they hear, and often say one or more words (not including" mama" and" dada"). Nouns usually come first, like" baby" and" ball" they also should be able to understand and follow simple one-step directions (" please give me the toy" etc.).

From 18 to 24 months

Most (but not all) toddlers can say about 20 words by 18 months and 50 or more words by the time they turn 2. By age 2, kids are starting to combine two words to make simple sentences, such as" baby crying" or" daddy big" a 2-year-old should be able to identify common objects (in person and in pictures); point to eyes, ears, or nose when asked; and follow two-step commands (" please pick up the toy and give it to me" for example).

From 2 to 3 years

Parents often see huge gains in their child's speech. A toddler's vocabulary should increase (to too many words to count) and he or she should routinely combine three or more words into sentences.

Comprehension also should increase — by age 3, a child should begin to understand what it means to" put it on the table" or" put it under the bed" kids also should begin to identify colors and understand descriptive concepts (big versus little, for example).

What are the signs of a speech or language delay?

A baby who doesn't respond to sound or who isn't vocalizing should be seen by a doctor right away. But often, it's hard for parents to know if their child is just taking a little longer to reach a speech or language milestone, or if there's a problem that needs medical attention.

Here are some things to watch for. Call your doctor if your child:

By 12 months: isn't using gestures, such as pointing or waving bye-bye

By 18 months: prefers gestures over vocalizations to communicate

By 18 months: has trouble imitating sounds

Has trouble understanding simple verbal requests

By 2 years: can only imitate speech or actions and doesn't produce words or phrases spontaneously

By 2 years: says only certain sounds or words repeatedly and can't use oral language to communicate more than his or her immediate needs

By 2 years: can't follow simple directions

By 2 years: has an unusual tone of voice (such as raspy or nasal sounding)

Is more difficult to understand than expected for his or her age:

Parents and regular caregivers should understand about half of a child's speech at 2 years and about three quarters at 3 years.

By 4 years old, a child should be mostly understood, even by people who don't know the child.

What causes speech or language delays?

A speech delay in an otherwise normally developing child might be due to an oral impairment, like problems with the tongue or palate (the roof of the mouth). And a short frenulum (the fold beneath the tongue) can limit tongue movement for speech production.

Many kids with speech delays have oral-motor problems. These happen when there's a problem in the areas of the brain responsible for speech, making it hard to coordinate the lips, tongue, and jaw to produce speech sounds. These kids also might have other oral-motor problems, such as feeding difficulties.

Hearing problems are also commonly related to delayed speech. That's why an audiologistshould test a child's hearing whenever there's a speech concern. Kids who have trouble hearing may have trouble articulating as well as understanding, imitating, and using language.
Ear infection especially, chronic infection, can affect hearing. Simple ear infections that have been treated, though, should not affect speech. And, as long as there is normal hearing in at least one ear, speech and language will develop normally.

How are speech or language delays diagnosed?

If you or your doctor think that your child might have a problem, it's important to get an early evaluation by a speech_ language therapistyou can find a speech-language pathologist on your own, or ask your health care provider to refer you to one.

The speech-language pathologist will evaluate your child's speech and language skills within the context of total development. The pathologist will do standardized tests and look for milestones in speech and language development.

The speech-language pathologist will also assess:

What your child understands (called receptive language)

What your child can say (called expressive language)

If your child is attempting to communicate in other ways, such as pointing, head shaking, gesturing, etc.

Sound development and clarity of speech

Your child's oral-motor status (how the mouth, tongue, palate, etc, work together for speech as well as eating and swallowing)

Based on the test results, the speech-language pathologist might recommend speech therapy for your child.

How does speech therapy help?

The speech therapist will work with your child to improve speech and language skills, and show you what to do at home to help your child.

What can parents do?

Parental involvement is an important part of helping kids who have a speech or language problem.

Here are a few ways to encourage speech development at home:

Spend a lot of time communicating with your child. Even during infancy — talk, sing, and encourage imitation of sounds and gestures.

Read to your child. Start reading when your child is a baby. Look for age-appropriate soft or board books or picture books that encourage kids to look while you name the pictures. Try starting with a classic book (such as pat the bunny, in which your child imitates the patting motion) or books with textures that kids can touch. Later, let your child point to recognizable pictures and try to name them. Then move on to nursery rhymes, which have rhythmic appeal. Progress to predictable books (such as brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?) that let kids anticipate what happens. Your little one may even start to memorize favorite stories.

Use everyday situations. To reinforce your child's speech and language, talk your way through the day. For example, name foods at the grocery store, explain what you're doing as you cook a meal or clean a room, point out objects around the house, and as you drive, point out sounds you hear. Ask questions and acknowledge your child's responses (even when they're hard to understand). Keep things simple, but avoid" baby talk"

Recognizing and treating speech and language delays early on is the best approach. With proper therapy and time, your child will be better able to communicate with you and the rest of the world.

Have mumbling issue during speaking something I cannot speak in a continuous flow I met with an serious brain injury due to which this happened.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Alone medicine won't work permanently Increase your confidence to reduce mumbling Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily with relaxed mind Do pranayam and yoga daily Do meditation regularly Take salads and fruits more Take milk and dry fruits regularly Take Saraswatarishta 20 ml Twice a day for 3 months Tab mentat by Himalaya 2 at nt for few 3 months Reconsult after 45 days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from stammering problem from childhood. Please help me to cure this.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Increase your confidence to control stammering Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily Do yogasanas and pranayam daily Do meditation regularly Take milk and almonds regularly Take Tab mentat by Himalaya 2 at nt with lukewarm milk for 3 months Saraswatarishta 20 ml Twice a day for 3 months Reconsult after 3 months.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My sister is a down syndrome child. She is 21 years old. She does not speak clearly. So how can she improve her speaking ability?

General Physician, Jalgaon
By speech therapy Give her Saraswatarishta 20 ml Twice a day for 3 months Lohasav 10 ml Twice a day for 3 months Reconsult after 3 wks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have seen an accident of my father in childhood. After that I am facing stammering problem. Is it curable?

Speech Therapist, Mumbai
Yes, stammering is curable with the help of speech therapy. Stammering is a speech problem with associated psychological components. Effective use of techniques, exercises and counselling will help you overcome your stammering
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My problem is my throat loudly speaking in my voice breaking and sour throat and shivering my voice. please solution my the problem.

Speech Therapist, Mumbai
My problem is my throat loudly speaking in my voice breaking and sour throat and shivering my voice. please solution ...
You are misusing your voice. As a result your voice has become harsh. First and foremost you need to stop shouting completely. Take complete voice rest for 2 days. That means no talking for 2 days, not even whisper. And then get back to speech therapist for further exercises
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from Stammering since childhood, I am not suffering from stammering since birth but my habit of copying someone make me like this, I always copided a man near me since the age of 3 and after that regular practice of copying of a stammering suffering make me like this, please suggest a solution.

Speech Therapist, Mumbai
You are suffering from developmental stammering. Yes, it can develop as a result of copying stuttered speech for long time. At present, speech therapy is the solution you should be opting for. Proper techniques and exercises will help you speak fluently
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from severe stammering. In which I can't speak with someone But I can read fully normally & speak with known persons normally I am a 2nd due year MBBS student.

Speech Therapist, Mumbai
Get consulted with speech therapist and start therapy. Stuttering mostly doesn't happen while reading. As you are a MBBS student, I understand that your future career would be demanding great communication skills so it is right time for you to pay attention and work towards it. If any further details required, pls feel free to contact.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi sir my brother age is 14 years now. He didn't talk properly. He speak some words but not all words. doctor said to me speech therapy take to him. Please tell me how much cost of speech therapy for monthly fee.

General Physician, Delhi
It depends upon duration or number of sitting required for the desired result and also the experience of treating doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello specialist my voice is very soft (bassless) nd I have a strong heavy build personality. So I need to make my voice heavy with heavy bass (men-ly) please tell me.

General Physician, Delhi
Its possible treatments may include voice or speech therapy, hormone therapy, and surgery. Puberphonia is another cause of soft voice in males which can be treated by speech therapy. Surgery is done to lengthen the vocal cords and treating same.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. My sister neither can hear nor speak from childhood. My dad has done everything ,but none of them worked. Her growth is retarded. Mental as well as physical. She don't have hairs on her head. She can hear loud noises. But cannot speak like normal people do or understand languages as we do. Any suggestions/advise?

M.Sc - Applied Psychology, Guidance &Counselling, B.A., Psychology, Pharmacy
Psychologist, Madurai
Dear Lybrate user, first of all you have to accept the fact that you have got a sister with multiple disabilities which can't be cured but can be managed well and help her a better life with the help of a specialty called REHABILITATION PSYCHOLOGY/PSYCHIATRY and provide her an assisted living. You may take her to a Rehabilitation center for disabled people in your nearest locality. Our government has provided a number of privileges for people with multiple disabilities. To know more information and help you can visit the website of" REHABILITATION COUNCIL OF INDIA"
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have to give lot of effort while speaking. After sometime I feel tired. My voice is also not clear. High pitched. Facing lot of problem in public communication. How can I cure it?

Homeopath, Lucknow
Start Homeopathic medicines causticum 200 Belladonna 200 4 pills 3 times a day consult after 15 days.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old but sound like girls sound And very low sound. How to solve it.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Exercising Your Voice for Optimal Quality Practice breathing into your diaphragm. ... Release your jaw. ... Breathe through a stirring straw while practicing your vocal range. ... Trill your lips. ... Hum. ... Stretch your tongue for better articulation. ... Improve your diction with tongue twisters.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My grand mother all sudden lost the clarity in her speech. She is not able to talk clearly life before, we got it checked from physician he said everything is okay, neurologist gave medicine and we get MRI done, report find some clot. Any one who is familiar with such cases please suggest the duration of treatment.

General Physician, Delhi
The modality of treatment depends upon the location and size of clot. Anti coagulant medications are given and repeated MRI are done to see if the size of clot decreased or increased. And if size of clot is big and obstructing the blood flow. Surgery is performed in which a catheter is inserted to break down and remove the clot. Consult your treating doctor for the possible outcomes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My voice changed since a month but I didn't have cold or cough. What might be the reason? Should I consult a ENT specialist?

Md-OTO-Rhino- Laryngology
ENT Specialist, Kota
Hi lybrate-user. Yes. you need to meet ENT specialist .get your video laryngoscopy done. Its very imp to see if any swelling, nodule or polyp is present over your vocal cords or its just a LPR.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 years old, I am suffering from stutter or stammering. Please give me any advice to cure this. I am so worried Please help me.

Speech Therapist, Mumbai
Speech therapy is the solution for stammering. It will involve regular exercises, techniques to control your stammering. You can try talking slowly and keeping yourself relaxed during conversation. Pls feel free to contact for further assistance. Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from puberphonia from last 12 years. I can't control my voice for longer time. And I have to give lot of pressure while speaking. How can I cure it?

General Physician, Delhi
Puberphonia is a rare disorder in which adolescent males undergo voice changes to a much lower pitch due to a sudden increase in the length and thickness of the vocal folds. The muscles directly alongside the larynx become too tight, which causes the patient to constantly speak in high sound. Causes Emotional stress, Delayed development of secondary sexual characteristics Psychogenic etc. The treatment include voice therapy by speech language pathologist including :Cough, Speech range masking, Glottal attack before a vowel, Relaxation techniques to relax the laryngeal musculature, Lowering of larynx to appropriate position. Larynx manipulation: Surgery,Type III phonosurgery can be done, which includes surgical shortening and relaxation of the vocal cords. You can consult a ENT specialist for the same.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Clinics

  4.5  (1547 ratings)

Dr. Monga Medi Clinic

DLF-V, Gurgaon, Gurgaon
View Clinic
  4.7  (774 ratings)

Doctors Hub

View Clinic
  4.5  (24 ratings) View Clinic
  4.4  (564 ratings) View Clinic
  4.4  (221 ratings)

LivWell Clinic

View Clinic