Weight Management Counseling
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Child Nutrition Management
Healthy Heart Diet
Weight Management Treatment
Submit a review for Dietician Ashu Gupta's Diet ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I have been consulting ashu Gupta for my diet for the last 5 weeks.I have had great success and lost 6 kg in just 5 weeks and a Visible inch loss. The diet plans were nothing out of my regular eating habits.I am very satisfied with her diet which is practical easy to follow and according to my food habits.I am still continuing with her as I really appreciate her. Thank you Dr. Ashu.....
Hi.my name is janvi. I join ashu gupta diet clinic before 3 week ago. That time my weight was 78 kg & today my weight is 69.2 kg.. I am very happy.. Dr. ashu change my look properly.. Her diet plan is very simple & easy to follow everyone. She is a good dietitian. Thanks a lot dr. ashu....
I consult Dr. for weight loss about a month ago..she give me diet plan & loss 4.5 kg in one month .i am very happy with her.thanks Dr.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashu Gupta to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
she is a best dietician. i meet her today....she talk with us about 45 minutes & gives simple diet plan
Dr. Ashu Gupta provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thank You very much ma'am
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Ashu Gupta to be very helpful. Tnx mam
It was nice experience with Dietician Ashu Gupta very scientific approach.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Ashu Gupta to be very helpful.
I would like to know that I don't have a good physique, my body is too weak. How to gain mass. Please recommended suitable mass gainers and advice. Thanking You.
I am 22 years old. I am female. I am underweight. I had tried many medicines and powders but I am not gaining weight. What should I do nw?
I'm Sadeesh, 26 years old, but look like 20 years old boy, 50 kg weight and 165 cm height. I eat well, how can I increase my body weight.
I want lose my wait my weight is 65 kg as am I handicapped person so I really trouble to walk so pls help me In lose wait.
With growing digitalisation, the types of weight management consultations, which are offered online are also increasing at a rapid rate. These consultatios range from being generic and applicable to all to specialised ones designed to suit your body type and lifestyle only.
Availing them online instead of availing them in person comes with a number of benefits as listed below:
- Designed to suit your convenience: These particular weight loss programs are available online which is why they are designed in a way to conform to your convenience. You can refer to them at any time when you feel is right, which makes them flexible and more comfortable to avail.
- They come with a variety of features: The online weight management courses come with a variety of features to suit your needs. Almost all programmes offer goal setting/target and a daily/weekly planner and tracker. Some also give you the liberty of choosing a free trial, weight loss buddy or interacting with the nutritionists privately in a separate chat room.
- Personalised help: Certain weight loss programmes give you the option of availing of personalised services of expert nutritionists via chat rooms or telephone and e-mail. These nutritionists aim to understand the composition of your body and design plans to suit your requirements accordingly. These plans are designed according to adhere to your comfort level and lifestyle which makes it a conducive choice.
- Opportunity to learn from a diverse group of instructors: Because these programs are based online, the instructors, advisors and nutritionists who apprise you are versatile in terms of their specialisation, diet planning, country of origin etc. They might have specialised in different forms of planning; for instance, a nutritionist based in Morocco will help you whip up healthy middle-eastern delicacies while someone else who specialises in functional training will be able to explain the various exercises which will help you lose weight.
I have losses my weight day by day please tell me what I do to increase my weight and this time my weight is 57 kg.
Keep Your Bones Strong.
Calcium and vitamin D can help you do that. Dairy products are the best sources of calcium, but other options are green, leafy vegetables like broccoli and kale. If you don't get enough calcium from food, ask your doctor about supplements.
As I gave all my details I jst want my routine diet chart plan .I desperately wanna lose my weight. Thanx if you can help.
I'm 28 year old my weight only 40 kg I want 10 kg increase my weight please Dr. Guide me. Possible my weight increase.
It is one of the most common expressions around, 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away'. As apples have properties that no other natural product or fruit has and its advantages have been demonstrated over time.
It is possible to get these benefits from different other fruits, however; an apple combines everything and makes it easier. It has been proved again and again that if it is not straightforward, simple and quick, individuals will not deal with their well-being. Hence, here is a very simple way to be healthy. This is how an apple tends to keep the doctor away:
- Apples contain Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps protect your immune system. Many individuals who need Vitamin C in their diet have poor healing and tend to get injured effortlessly. Apple contains vitamin C in abundance and hence, are of great help.
- Prevent heart diseases: The reason it can prevent both coronary illness and cardiovascular diseases is because apples are rich in flavonoid. Flavonoids are additionally known for their cancer prevention qualities.
- Low in calories: A normal sized apple has between seventy to hundred calories. Eating an apple when craving sweet or chocolate can make the craving vanish since apple itself contains sugar, yet gives you just one-quarter of the calories.
- Pectin: Pectin is a type of dissolvable fibre that brings down both pulse and glucose levels. It can likewise bring down the levels of LDL, which is the bad cholesterol in the body. Pectin, as different types of fibre, keeps up the strength of the digestive system. Apples are a fantastic source of pectin.
- Boron: A supplement found in abundance in apples, boron strengthens solid bones and a sound brain.
- Phenols: Apples contain phenols, which affect cholesterol. It decreases the bad cholesterol and builds up the good cholesterol. They keep LDL cholesterol from transforming into oxidised LDL, an extremely risky type of cholesterol, which can be destructive.
- Avoids tooth decay: Tooth decay is a contamination that truly harms the structure of your teeth, which is formed because of bacteria. The juice of the apples has properties that can kill up to eighty percent of those bacteria.
- Shields your brain from infection: This is something many individuals do not have the foggiest idea about. When you consider that your brain makes you the person you are, it gives you a rational point of view. Apple has substances called phytonutrients and these phytonutrients prevent neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinsonis.
- Healthier lungs: People who eat five apples or more every week have brought down their respiratory problems like asthma.
- Forestall Cancer: Cancer tends to form in different areas and organs of the body and spreads later on. Apples focus on different tumours, for example, colon growth, prostate disease and breast cancer in ladies. Hence, its positive effects are not just limited to one type of cancer.
So grab an apple right away! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.