Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Artemis Medicare Services Pvt. LtdYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 28 years old female and have headache and lower backache for last 4 months .I have used pain relief ointment cream for 15 days but haven't go any relief. What should I do now?
I got irritated and getting angry on others whole day and night .suffering from stress, mental tension. I can not sleep. A severe forehead pain. What to do?
I feel giddiness since one month First one to two days I felt stiffness and pain in my neck, I thought it may be cervical spondylosis but after that I never felt anything abnormal in neck portion I feel only giddiness in morning and evening time and in this situation whenever I got checked my BP it is 10 higher means 130/80 or 120/90 Please suggest me possible treatment.
I have stage 1 rupture in knee ligament. Doctor advice me to take rest along with medicines. It usually take that much time to recover.
I frequently getting headache with nerves pain in forehead and also eye pain, unable to see long time tears will come from the eye. For this am getting depression. So please suggest me to come out from this problem. Thank you sir.
Hello doctor. I have a question regarding my mom. She was diagnosed with osteoporosis before a year. She has disc in back and neck also. Now she has pain in right shoulder and can not move her arm properly nor can do any heavy work with this arm. She faces problem during sleep also. She cannot sleep on right side due to shoulder and it feels as if something heavy has been placed on her shoulder. Doctor did xray and gave medicine bt no improvement. please suggest what to do.
Dear sir 1 month ago I had jaundice yesterday I feel pain in my belly and from yesterday I go 7-8 times to the bathroom. What should I do.
I am 32 years old how to reduce thigh and arm fat with home remedies or medicines like cream or oils or tablets I will not have time to exercise due to busy schedule please suggest effective plan.
Have you undergone cartilage damage recently and are seeking ideal treatment measures? Cartilage damage is a common form of injury that involves your knees. Other joints such as the ankles, elbows and hips may also be affected by cartilage damage. Cartilage, the tough and flexible tissues covering the surface of your joints, acts as a shock absorber, allowing the bones to slide over each other. Cartilage damage may occur because of injuries such as a gradual wear, sports injuries and osteoarthritis. While acute cartilage damage may heal on its own, severe damage may need treatment via surgical measures.
- Physiotherapy is effective when you experience difficulty in moving your affected joint.
- It is also an important part of recovery if you have to undergo surgical procedures for treating cartilage damage.
- A physiotherapist will teach you certain exercises that are effective for strengthening the muscles that surround and support your affected joint.
- This helps in reducing pain and pressure on the joint.
- Severe and serious cartilage damage does not heal effectively on its own, and a surgery may be required for treatment.
- Usually, surgery is performed by using Arthroscopy. This is a form of keyhole surgery in which certain instruments are inserted into your affected joint via incisions or small cuts.
- In some cases, larger incisions have to be made.
- Such surgeries are carried out after giving general anesthesia to the patient.
The most common surgeries that are undertaken in cases of cartilage damage include the following:
Lavage and debridement
- In this form of surgery, your joint is cleaned for the removal of any loose tissues.
- The damaged edges are trimmed to be made smooth. Sometimes, the damage may also be repaired during the same time.
- In this procedure, tiny holes are made on the bone beneath your damaged cartilage that releases the bone marrow in it.
- The marrow cells stimulate the production of new cartilage.
- In this procedure, small plugs of healthy cartilage from areas of a joint that are non-weight bearing are removed and used for replacing areas of the affected cartilage.
- This procedure involves the alteration of the alignment of your leg for reducing pressure on the damaged area.
- It is effective in improving pain.
- A wedge of bone may be removed or added from your thigh bone or shin bone.
- The bone gets fixed with a plate till it gets healed.
In some cases, a joint replacement surgery has to be carried out. In this procedure, the entire affected joint is removed and replaced with an artificial joint. Hip replacement and knee replacement are common examples of this kind of surgery.
Have had pain, burning and tingling in the feet and hands, I have also felt high and low back pain, I have felt this pain for a week, I have not swelling and for 3 months I have had too much anxiety I do not know if that has relation to the pain. Well those are the only symptoms I've had so far, I hope you can help, thanks.
My mother's age is 65 and she's having pain in her knee and also in her front bone (TIBIA) for last 7-8 years and now it's increased. Due to which she's having problem in walking and standing. Her pain increases when she work for long time and swelling also occurs in her knee. She's taking calcium tablets prescribed by doctor and also some pain relief ointments but get only temporary relief. Is there any remedy or treatment by which she can get permanent relief. Please tell some effective oral medicine or ointments/oils.
Once while travelling in metro in April, I fainted after seeing a lady faint. After that there was a feeling of light headedness in head back side and whenever I heard ambulance siren I felt as if I would faint. I visited a psychologist and he prescribed clonotril, Toficalm, indranil. I took the medicines for 20 days but felt doctor is extending treatment for money. I slowly discontinued the medicines. Only when I felt uncomfortable I took clonotril 0.5 mg (that cures the uneasiness in 15 minutes, very effective). Now it has been over a month, the fear has left but sometimes I feel I would faint There is uneasiness in the back side of head. Sleeping is fine, diet is fine and joined a new job with increased salary. So I do not think this is depression. Please help.
Heel pain is a common problem in the body where the affected person experiences pain radiating from the heel bone. Heel pain usually progresses slowly over time, it is recommended to consult a medical professional, if heel pain turns severe. The pain tends to be most severe after one has been inactive for some time such as after waking up in the morning.
Heel pain is usually caused when tissues present in the bottom of the heel (Plantar fascia) is inflammed. These tissues connect the heel bone with the bones of the feet and acts as a shock absorber. Tears form in these tissues when they are damaged or when they get thicker. These tissues are at an increased risk of wear and tear for those who are over 45 years old. The risks also tend to increase if the person is obese or whose occupation requires standing for lengthy periods of time.
Among other causes of heel pain are heel bone fractures, fat pad atrophy (a condition where a layer of fat present under the heel bone is reduced) and bursitis (inflammation of the fluid filled sacs present around the joints). Peripheral neuropathy is a condition where damage occurs in the peripheral nerves (that transmits signals between the central nervous system and the rest of the body), this can cause pain in the heel.
The symptoms of heel pain include:
- Experiencing pain while jogging or walking
- A feeling of pins pricking the heels after waking up in the morning
- Inability to put weight on the heel
- Painful swelling
- Pain in the heel accompanied by fever
Heel pain can be prevented by taking certain preventive measures such as restricting usage of high heeled shoes without proper support and stretching the heel regularly. Medications such as painkillers are used to treat symptoms of heel pain. Consult a doctor for accurate medicines !!