Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Gurdaspur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anita Suneja Kinra
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Oral Thrush
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Management of Dental Hygiene
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Treatment of Gingivitis
Submit a review for Dr. Anita Suneja KinraYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from recurrent aphthous ulcers since 2 months, now I'm even having oral thrush. Kindly anyone help me.
Sir I am 24 year old. Mera mouth full oper nahi ho Raha hai. Me pehele Gurkha kha Raha tha. Lekin Abhi o sab chhod diya hai. Mera mouth pura open nahi hota. Aur me thikha khana aur garam garam khana ya tea nahi kha pata. Pleae sir kuch tablet ya injections batai ye. Plese sir.
My teeth are yellowish in colour. Is there any alternative other than bleaching of teeth to make them natural white!
I do take lot of care of about the oral hygiene by brushing and mouthwash. But still I experience bad breath. What I can do to avoid it?
I have a problem of smell from my mouth & my teeth seem to become yellow type. What should I do sir.
I am 22 years old, and I have a question regarding bad breath tht comes when we do not take water or food for several hrs and even after the meal tht we take. How to kill this bad breath germs.
I am 23 year old male, I have mouth blister/ulcer inside my cheek for over a week now. It is very inflammatory.
Some women have dental problems such as gum disease and tooth decay, during pregnancy. The increase of hormones during pregnancy can affect the response of the body to plaque, which is the layer of germs on the teeth.
It is not true that the teeth are automatically damaged due to pregnancy. In case the calcium intake of the mother during pregnancy is not enough, the bones provide the growing baby with the calcium that it needs. When the breastfeeding is stopped, the calcium is replenished quickly. Nonetheless, the high demands of pregnancy can prompt specific dental issues in a few females. With professional help and appropriate cleanliness at home from your dental specialist, your teeth ought to stay healthy during pregnancy.
It is possible that a dental disease might affect a developing baby. Premature births have a risk of developing health problems such as cerebral palsy and issues with hearing and eyesight. Research has shown that around 20% of all premature births might be caused due to periodontal disease. It is an infection of the gums which is chronic in nature. The risk of premature birth can be reduced by providing the expectant mother with the required dental treatment.
Some of the common causes of dental problems which occur during pregnancy include:
1. Gum Problems: Women become vulnerable to gum problems due to hormones which are associated with pregnancy. These include gingivitis, pyogenic granuloma or pregnancy epulis and untreated or undiagnosed periodontal disease.
2. Vomiting: The ring of muscles which are used for keeping the food inside the stomach are softened due to vomiting. Vomiting or gastric reflux, which is associated with morning sickness, causes the teeth to be coated with strong acids.
3. Retching: Provocation of retching is caused in pregnant women while they brush their teeth, especially the molars. Not brushing the teeth regularly can cause tooth decay.
Things to remember:
- The demands of pregnancy can lead to particular dental problems in some women.
- You are less likely to have dental problems during pregnancy if you already have good oral hygiene habits.
- With proper dental hygiene at home and professional help from your dentist, your teeth should stay healthy during pregnancy.