Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Guntur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Swati Kutty
Weight Loss Treatment
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Treatment of Diet
Treatment of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorders
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of Vitamin D Deficiency
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Swati KuttyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Siva Teja Gadepalli to be very helpful, knowledgeable and nurturing. Thank you sir giving me lovely advice
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Siva Teja Gadepalli to be very helpful. Thank you for your usable suggestions
Dt. Siva Teja Gadepalli provides answers that are knowledgeable. Knowlagable
3. Garlic: Better known for lowering cholesterol levels. Contains allistatin, allicin, garlicin and ajoine which are anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungal and immune enhancing compounds.
4. Cinnamon: Contains abundant antioxidants. Anti viral, anti inflammatory, anti fungal and anti bacterial in nature, prevents platelet clumping, helps in better brain function. Rich dietary source of manganese which helps in regulating blood glucose levels and manage diabetes.
5. Black pepper: Contains good levels of vit-k and manganese. Contains piperine which helps in absorption of selenium, beta carotene and b-complex vitamins. Anti inflammatory and antioxidative in nature.
Tips to get enough Vitamin-D:
- Taking enough amount of calcium alone isn't enough to have healthy bones.
- Intake of vit-d is essential for better absorption of many minerals including calcium.
- About 15mcg of vit-D is required by an adult in a day.
- The primary source is exposure to sun; best time being 11A.M. to 2 P.M. and exposure for 20 minutes is sufficient to get vit-D required for a day.
People who don't get sufficient sunshine can get it through dietary sources like