Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Guntur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SoniYour feedback matters!
I am Deepak gautam I am 22year old. My problem is when I seated tha chair a long time my backbone pain is very high so what should I do.
I have a shoulder pain which has been there for almost 2 years I am an gymnast I work out rigorously. It goes away after I exercise but when I get up from sleep the pain is too much.
Last sunday while playing cricket my leg got twisted and in mri it came almost full acl tear and bucket handle tear of medial meniscus. I have consulted few Doctors and some have suggested surgery and some have said surgery is not require. I am unable to straighten my right knee but since last week it has improve and its not paining that much. Should I undergo surgery or not. Please help me.
I am 22 year old male and have slight muscle and arteries pain. And slight pain in joint also. It feels when I climbing stairs. And some dizziness also. Please provide solution for this and Is it any things to worry about?
I am 37 year old, I have back pain in last 4 and 5 disc level with compress of cussion. Also my leg pain.
I am 28 years old young man. I have a problem with my foot heel. If I walk first 5 minutes I have a bad pain in my heel. After 5 minutes continuously walk the pain will be normal.
I am 28 yrs old. I am suffering from bad ache in spinal cord. Which is not guiding me to sit properly.
I am unable to sleep without Masturbation. What should I do. Also my legs are becoming little thin and looking odd in short pants. I want my legs to be matched with my body. What should I do for it?
My knees are very paining I cannot afort stair or sit on the ground. I am 55 years old. What is the reason and what to do?
Yesterday I got sever lower back pain suddenly ,so I went to small hospital and they had given me maxifen gel and still-p at night they give me relief but now again I am getting pain.
Daily whenever I wake up in the morning, I cannot walk properly for sometime like 2 to 3 mins. I get severe pain in my legs (the extreme bottom part) why does this happen?
The musculoskeletal structure of your body is what enables you do any physical movement. The bones provide the solid structure while the muscles provide the strength and agility for all the necessary movements. However, muscles can be affected either due to internal problems within the body or due to wear and tear. Pain in the muscles can be quite debilitating and problematic.
Some of the more common methods to treat and deal with muscle pain are mentioned below.
- Correct electrolyte imbalances in your daily food intake: Electrolytes are important minerals required in your body such as potassium or magnesium. A lack of these minerals within the body will cause muscle pain including cramps and spasms. These could be caused due to:
- Proper stretching and massaging your muscles: You should get into a habit of properly warming up and cooling down before and after exercising as this will allow the muscles to get into optimal physical condition. If you suddenly start exercising, it may damage them and cause immediate pain or may develop into chronic pain over time. The best way to correct this imbalance is to include foods in your diet which contain these minerals, such as bananas for potassium, organic meat for potassium and magnesium, organic eggs, and legumes.
- Start exercising if you aren’t doing it regularly: Muscle pain may occur due to atrophy or weakening of the muscles. Bad habits and posture overtime will also result in muscle pain and the best way to strengthen them is to start exercising and stretching them slowly. Once they are strong enough, some of the muscle pain issues will go away on their own.
- Correcting bad posture: Bad posture is another culprit for muscle pain. Especially common with sedentary jobs behind a desk postures tend to deteriorate overtime and cause, muscle pain. Thus along with exercising, try to change your posture and correct any bad habit that may have crept in.
- Stay hydrated: Dehydration is another common cause for muscle pain especially from muscle spasms or cramps. Ensure that you are properly hydrated throughout the day to avoid pain from spasms.
- Use either hot or cold therapy: You can use ice packs or hot water packs to soothe muscle pain depending on the type of causes. For example, throbbing muscle pain and spasms can be relaxed through warm compress while inflammations can be soothed by icepacks.
- Medications: In certain disorders of the body such as fibromyalgia, you will need to take specialized medications in order to correct the problem. For excessive and chronic pain, you should visit your doctor as it may require more extensive treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.