Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sivaiah Potla
Submit a review for Dr. Sivaiah PotlaYour feedback matters!
I am 30 year old, and I have ACL injury on 17 june 2017 during dancing. And I do essential exercise daily for the recovery of ACL injury, is there surgery is necessary for ACL injury. By exercises it can possible to recover injury. Please tell me sir. And my other question is. How to reduce my body weight during ACL injury. Please sugest me the right path. Sir.
In suffering from drastic weight loss fatigue back pain n my knees they feel like they're not even there. I'm 27 and I also have bleeding when passing motion and urine is always dal yellow. Feel so uneasy and restless every time. Have trouble sleeping as well not even fr a single day I'm able to have peaceful sleep. The drastic weight loss from 94 to 55 in just over a month is worrying me even though I eat a lot.
My age is 21 and I smoke cigarettes and weed daily and drink occasionally. I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis arthritis from last 10 years. My height is 5'3 and weight is 40 KGS. I am a male. I want to increase my height by 6-8 inches and want to increase my weight too. I have visited many internet products and I nearly lost 50000 in buying them. They all were fake. I have visited many doctors in forte and homeopathic ayurvedic too but nothing worked. Please help me.
Hi Sir, I want to know that in my skin some times swelling in some area and very itching what can I do? Please suggest me.
I am 32 years old male, I am suffering from back ache for last 2 years and now for the past few months I have lost weight considerably and my chest and ribs are considerably decreasing in size . What should I do to recover my weight and chest size.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"