Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Guntur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Satyanarayana NYour feedback matters!
I uses lenses, almost everyday I wear them. Sometimes when I remove them my eyes turn red and there is irrigation in my eyes. What might be the reason for this?
I'm working on laptop for around 15 hours a day and it will continue to be like this. Can you suggest me some eye drops to prevent my eyes from degradation?
I have red eyes for more than 5 days and also I have flu which almost killing me. What should I do now.
My eyes ra getting full pain know a days I will do work upon computer 12 hours work then what I want do.
I am 16 year old male. My head pains every time. Mainly when going to sleep which cause lack of sleep. I morning when I wake up I can not see things clearly for few mins. After that it again went to normal.
I am 30 years I have slight pain at right side of the brain from past 1 and a half month. Pain is not continuous. I was using toric contact lenses. Do I have any serious problem?
I am losing my hair, hairs become too thin and I have also eye problem, eyes become jealous, I have problem of eye sight also.
I have red eyes and feeling jealousy in my eyes because of this I can't sleep properly it's very bad for my eyes.
1. Use good posture when sitting with your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
2. Give your eyes a break from looking at a computer screen every 20 minutes.
3. Properly adjust lighting in your home and the brightness of you monitors.
4. Blink. Don’t worry, there are not scary statues of angels trying to get you!
5. Eat healthy fruits and veggies to improve vision health.
6. Take care of your glasses and contacts.
Humidity is making it difficult to wear spectacles . It's causing soreness where the specs touch the skin between eyes and ears. Any remedy available.
I have a red eyes and feeling jealous some time, water drops comes out continued some times what should I do?
Also known as short-sightedness, myopia is an eye disorder, which disables a person from seeing things clearly from a distance. Myopia impedes one's capability to see distant objects vividly and induces a general sense of blurriness. One of the most common cure for myopic conditions is the constant exposure to concave lenses, which stabilizes the curvature of the refracting surface of the eye, thus improving one's sight. Hence spectacles or contact lenses become the constant companion to a myopic individual. Myopia is often accompanied by sustained headaches and chronic colds.
In fact, under certain circumstances, myopia gets aggravated progressively, which often jeopardizes the health of the eye immensely. In the contemporary situation, where we are persistently exposed to gadgets of all sorts, maintaining the health of our eye becomes a cumbersome task. Periodic monitoring by ophthalmologists is a recommended method.
However, Ayurveda offers some easy and home-based formulae to alleviate the symptoms of myopia:
- Yashti Madhu: A teaspoonful of Yashti Madhu mixed with ghee and honey can prove beneficial to healing myopic conditions.
- Saptamrita Lauha: This medicine comprises of constituents endowed with medicinal properties like triphala, yashtimadhu, lauha bhasma, ghee and honey. It benefits the nervous activities, thereby soothing myopic troubles. It reaps better results when consumed with milk.
- Diet: Myopia is often worsened by a deficiency of vitamins in the body. Therefore increasing the supply of vitamin rich food, enhances the immunity of the body and reduces the strain on the eye caused by myopia. Some of the food items that are replete with vitamins are carrots, green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, nuts and berries. Fish is also a very effective source of vitamins and is proven to be helpful to the eye.
- Netra Tarpan: Eye drops have often been effective cure to myopia. Netra Tarpan is an ayurvedic eye drop imbued with healing properties which not only tranquilizes the irritation in the eye, but also improves the vision.
- Lifestyle changes: Executing certain lifestyle changes can result in significant improvement in one's eyesight. Yoga and meditation are known to usher explicit health benefits. Regular sleep is also a prerequisite for curing myopia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.