Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Amaravati and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin GanorkarYour feedback matters!
I feel like something is stuck in my throat. Its not paining but it feels really uncomfortable sometimes. I have no cases of allergies or so. I want some advice on it.
I am 18 years old. I do hand job daily. But my penis is not large as 18 years boys have. I worried about it .please suggest me. I can't ask this problem to everyone face to face.
I have problem of premature ejaculation. Can you please suggest some medicine. I want to enjoy my sex life. Please tell me some solutions.
Hi, Now I am 39 years old and getting married soon. I would like to get my sperm tested once for quality, motility and productivity readings. I am not sure if I need to have doctor prescriptions for the same. Can you please advice me on the process involved? Also what sort of measures I need to take to get this sperm analysis accurate? Because I was told that, if I am extracting this sperm after a long time, it would be more watery with lesser sperm count which could result in deviated readings from the accuracy levels. So I would like to know what is the right duration to extract sperm to use it as accurate sample for this analysis to get as accurate readings as possible? Thanks.
I have a problem of big snoring through out the night, so I would like to ask you what may be its treatment to stop it. Thank you for your time.
My father is addicted to tobacco consumption and has digestion problem, I think it is because of tobacco. please suggest me what should I do?
Hello doctor. Myself Samir. Glad to ask you, my question is related to sexual issue, my penis size is 13 cm. Is it ok to have happy sex life. If not what are ways to increase size.
Since time immemorial, Ayurveda has been used for treating various ailments including injuries such as wounds and cuts. Medical treatments have made immense advancement in the past few decades, but the age-old Ayurvedic treatments for wounds and cuts have still not gone out of practice.
One of the biggest benefits of Ayurvedic medication is that they don’t have any side effects. Ayurveda is the best options available when you want natural treatments of your wounds and cuts.
Let’s have a look at some of the best known Ayurvedic treatments available for you.
- Turmeric: Turmeric powder is one of the most popular herbs that are used to heal injuries. It is best known for its antiseptic characteristics. If there is an inflammation, apply turmeric paste on the affected area for steady and quick recovery. Turmeric kills the bacteria and also ensures that the wounds heal faster.
- Tea Tree Oil: This is another great option for healing wounds and preventing infections. The antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic features of tea tree oil are well known and they are being used in other forms of medication as well. Crush a few tea tree leaves and apply it on the cut or you can apply tea tree oil for 4-5 times a day on the wound.
- Potatoes: These common vegetables have great healing capacity. Apply a mashed skin of a potato directly on the affected area and cover it with a soft and clean cloth. Keep it overnight and clean the area with salt water next morning to disinfect. This will sting a little but will ensure quick healing while being an antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: You should grow this plant within your house on small pots as this has many medicinal properties. One them is being an antiseptic as well as a promoter of healing. Break open a leaf and you can apply the gel within it directly on the affected area of the skin.
- Coconut oil: Apply coconut oil on the affected area and cover it up with a band-aid. Repeat the process twice or thrice a day and you would be astonished to see how quickly your bruises disappear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.