Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Guntur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S Khasim
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. S KhasimYour feedback matters!
Hi doctors, I just want to which type of disease I have, I have get 2 strokes til now doctors told me that this is a epilepsy or siezers disorder a doctor gave me a 2 medicines supradyn and tegrital 200 mg, and I think I do not have a epilepsy disorder because if it was, in epilepsy the people will not eat the medicine the a attack will come but I had not eaten the medicine of a night and morning then nothing happened and doctor was also told not to do swimming or take bath in pool but I nothing happened doctor. Told me to stay away from fire but I go nothing happened and my head pains to much, and I eat my medicine in the noon at 12 or after 12 and at night after 12 o clock but why nothing happens with me is really I am suffering from this disorder.
Hi sir I hv some issues in my pennies getting fishy smell y? I masturbate weekly 3 times is that any issues der, I hv browsed in online sm people suggested to garlic should apply in the head of pennies, pls solve my problem.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
About one month ago I was suffering with the skin allergy. I went to the dermatologist and I went to the Gen. Physician also with kidney function test. Details are as under: Test Report Normal range 1. Sodium: 142 (137 - 145) 2. Potassium: 4.1 (3.5 - 5.1) 3. Urea: 12 (19 - 43) 4. Creatinine 1.1 (0.8 - 1.5) I am worried whether I have any kidney problems?
I am a 25 years healthy and fit male. On 26.10 2016 just after lunch I got a seizure attack and become unconscious for next half an hour. I was hospitalised and after ct scan and MRI doctors tald me that I had Neurocysticercosis problem. So please tell me what should I do now as doctors says that I have to take medicine fot next 3 months. What should I do.
I am 34 years old serving as principal of cbse school. I have migraine since six years. Is there curable medicines for this because I get weekly once and addicted to vasograin tablet to relieve. Kindly suggest me.
The respiratory system, through which air enters the body, is prone to disorders, and most of them are infections. Micro-organisms thrive in the air around us, and can gain easy access to the system through the air that we inhale. Therefore, respiratory issues are very common, but also not always a cause for concern. Most respiratory disorders would have common symptoms including coughing, chest pain, sputum production with varying features, shortness of breath, wheezing, etc.
Read on to know the symptoms of common respiratory disorders, so you are equipped to handle them.
- Asthma: Asthma is one of the most common respiratory issues. The trigger could be extreme cold, excessive pollen in the air, stress, etc.
- Common cold: This is a common disorder of the upper respiratory tract. This could be due to allergy or infection. There is difficulty breathing, labored breathing, runny nose, and extreme lethargy. The throat is also sore and there is a scratchy, itchy feeling at the back of the throat.
- Bronchitis: The bronchi are the further branches through which air flows, and these when inflamed cause bronchitis. Often caused as an infection, this produces a cough that can throw up a lot of sputum.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: This often occurs with ageing and also due to smoking. This produces chronic coughing, difficulty to throw out air easily without effort. There could also be phlegm, which can be colorless (unlike an infection)
- Tuberculosis: This is a bacterial infection of the lung tissue, and there is shortness of breath, a cough which persists for more than 5 weeks, and greenish-yellowish sputum. The person also would have very low energy levels, and sometimes blood in the sputum too.
- Pneumonia: Pneumonia again is an infection of the lung and can be caused by bacteria or virus. This again causes chest pain, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, and a greenish sputum.
- Lung cancer: With smoking and environmental pollution on the rise, the instances of lung cancer have also been on the rise. This is usually diagnosed in the later stages as the symptoms are confused with any common respiratory disorders and ignored. Chest pain, chronic cough, difficulty breathing, and voice changes are some common symptoms of cancer.
- Emphysema: Caused predominantly by smoking, this causes breathing difficulties and reduces the amount of air available for exchange in the lungs. There is no cure, but quitting smoking can reduce the severity of the condition.
Know that prolonged problems with respiratory tract require further investigation and should not be ignored as just another attack of cold and cough. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!