Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Guntur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Naveen Vandanapu
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen VandanapuYour feedback matters!
my experience with Dr.Naveen garu is nice . he treats his patients with utmost care and cardial.
Hello Doctor I m 32 years old I having insomnia since 8-10 years I having my sleep with too many drimes and early weakup. During all day I Am getting tired, sleepy, headache, indigestion and constipation problem. So please suggest me the cause and remedies.
Hi sir for my mum severe head ache on one side n shown to doctor thy told n gave tablet migraine any problem if migraine.
Hello Doctors, There is question that I need to be answered about a beloved one who fall from a window of a height of 35 meter and he died. We don't know how this happen. The window was just above his bed and the bed height is near to window level. During his fall, he rubs against the wall with his Pubic bone but when he reach the ground he didn't bleed at all. He didn't bleed from the deep injury on pubic area or the nose or the mouth or any thing. Some one who saw him falling said that he was breathing for about 2 minute without any move instead of a small movement of his arm the the breathing stopped. And he didn't say a word during his fall or after hitting the ground. His body was completely fine instead a broke in his left leg. My question is, How come he didn't bleed at all and the his body didn't badly crash after this fall and is there a chance that he suicide? Regards,
A lot of things can be done to cope with the initial stages of dementia. A person goes through a wide range of emotions such as fear, denial, frustration, and anger, post the diagnosis. Here is a list of tips that will help a patient with dementia to cope better:
- Physical health: For a dementia patient, it is very important to take care of one’s health. A good diet along with regular exercise and adequate rest is a prerequisite to manage this disorder.
- Regular check-ups: Regular medical check-ups with the doctor are necessary in this condition. Depression and other mental health problems should be discussed with a professional.
- Quit alcohol: Alcohol might give momentary pleasure from the misery, but it has long-standing implications. It reacts with the medicine and creates additional health and memory-related complications.
- Allocate time for difficult tasks: With time, it can become difficult to perform even the simplest of tasks. The patient should accordingly schedule the time to perform the tasks which may be difficult to carry out. Adequate breaks should be taken while performing a task to avoid getting fatigued.
- Redefine work: If a patient is suffering from dementia is still working, it should be ensured that the work is more manageable from a desk. Planning an early retirement may be a good idea in order to cope with dementia.
- Be organised: Keeping track of things can get difficult with time. It, therefore, makes sense to organise all belongings systematically. Putting labels on doors and drawers also help.
- Continue pursuing your hobbies: Amidst the difficulty and the depression, it is a good idea to continue doing things that are fun. While such activities might require some assistance from the doctor and family members, this helps the patient to be cheerful and healthy.
- Maintain notes: Since dementia is involved with forgetfulness, it makes sense to maintain a diary and keep records of phone numbers, people, appointments, etc.
- Communication channel: Maintaining a direct communication channel with family, friends, and relatives is a good idea. Sharing feelings will go a long way in maintaining relations with loved ones.
- Support group: Joining a dementia support group can be highly beneficial for the patient. It will not only give the patient company but also make sure that the patient gets a lot of useful information about the disorder. It also helps in keeping the morale up.
- Getting ready for the future: Things need to be meticulously planned well in advance to ensure that when the disease progresses, the patient has enough people to look after him. Things such as medical arrangements, financial assets, and property details should be carefully handed over as per the patient's wish. This will ensure a smooth run of the patients’ life when they can no longer take care of themselves.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Im a migraine patient from 4years im taking treatment but mujhe ek puchna hai jab bhi main ghahri neend main sota hoon mujhe paralise jaise hota hain mera demag chalta or body kaam nhi karti main jor jor se jhatke deneki koshish karta hoon phir kuch seconds baad mera sharir phirse helne lagta hain yeh jo mujhe hora hain sirf ghehri neend main hota hain aisa q? Or thandi main he hota hain 4salo se please solve my question and tell me konsi bimari ho sakti hain plz.
I have pain in my brain in vein are blinking and pain will be increase daily not but some time suddenly so what should I do.
A migraine is a headache that causes a distinct pulsating pain, usually in one side of the head. It is different from normal headaches in the sense that the pain is much more intense and it may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting as well. Some patients have also complained about light sensitivity while others have also complained about pain in all areas of the head.
Some of the factors that separate a migraine from a normal headache are as follows:
While a headache may last at best a day, migraines may last longer, sometimes even up to 3 days.
- Feelings of nausea or actual vomiting
- Sensitivity to light
- Extreme sensitivity to changes in sound
Causes Behind Migraines
Some of the common and known causes, which may trigger migraines in people are:
- Hormonal changes in the body that may have adverse effects
- Dehydration is also known to trigger migraines
- Patients with hypoglycemia may also face migraines if the blood sugar level drops within their body
- Change in air pressure due to change in altitude may also cause migraines to appear
- Lack of sleep
- Lifestyle issues such as smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
Remedies for Migraine in Homeopathy
Migraine is treated in homeopathy by attacking the root causes that may trigger them. Rather than temporarily alleviating pain, homeopathic treatments aim at curing the problem completely.
Some of the medicines that are known to be effective are:
- Natrum Mur: This provides great relief from migraines, which may have been caused by stress. Also, if a proper dosage is taken, it can help cure it as well.
- Belladonna: This had been known to be a great provider of relief for people who regularly face throbbing headaches.
- Glonoine: For people who frequently have migraines due to congestion of the sinuses, this medicine has been known to be very effective.
- Spigelia: To treat migraines in the left side of the head.
- Sanguinaria: Is highly effective for situations where the migraine is on the right side of the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am 71 yrs 5ft 8 in weight 90 kg am suffering from diabetic for last 5 yrs lately I find that sole of both my feet become numb when I get up in the morning and also my right heel is very painful please advice what I should do ?
My daughter is 2 years 11 months old. Her weight is between 10 to 11 kgs. She is having problem of febrile seizure. Her doctor suggested us that we have to take care of her fever for 5 years. She is having viral from 28th may evening and m giving her crocine syrup but till today she is having fever. Is it fine to give her crocine or should I go for a blood test.
My age is just 24. Height 5 ft11 inch. Weight 80 kg. Unmarried.since 1 and half year I am having many body problems like numbness and tingling in whole body. Whole body bone and muscle weakness .chest and belly fat enlargement. Doctor had all test all are normal except my serum testosterone since 1 and half year is always lower than 3 ng/ml. Since 1 and half year it is always on lower side. Today I had ultrasound of testicle it shows right measures 2.5 cm*1.5 cm and left 2.5 cm*1.6 cm.it shows bilateral pampiniform plexus on both testis appear prominent on valsalva measuring 2 mm (left side) and 3 mm (right side. Mild varicocele. Epidydimal cyst on left testicle measuring 0.2*0.2 cm.is it the cause of low serum testosterone since 1 and half year?
An organ which regulates all the functions essential for an active life. General symptoms of brain tumor are headache vomiting without nausea. The vision is also affected. Neuroblastoma is the rare lethal cancer of the nervous ststem. It originates in the embryonic neural cells in the neck, chest, abodomen or pelvis. It may be present at birth but may not produce any symptom. Mental changes, dullness, epileptic convulsios & giddiness are other signs. Such tumors do not contain any blood vessls but may produce pain and other sensations.
Exact cause is not known uptill now. It may be hereditary.
X - ray pictures:- air is injecyed into the ventricles prior to the x - ray examinatiion. The examination is known as pneumo - uentriculograpy.
Nuclear magnetic resonance eeg.
The operation performed on the brain is called craniotomy. During this procedure, a piece of the tumor is growing. Afger the tumor is removed. The piece of bone is usually replaced, except when the brain tissue is very swollen. Most types of brain tumors have a tendency to swell surgical intervention sometimes increases the amount of fiuid in tissues.
Treatment the homeopathicy symptoms/sgis base medicin set.
Cal carb 2c, calc flu 200c, plumbum met 30, 200, scirrhinum 1m, sulp 2c, thuja 2c. And other.