Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Guntur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
What should I do to improve my eyesight. I cannot see distant object. My specs no. Has also increased. Suggest me some ways to get rid of specs!
What is symptoms of eye fllue and how can I prevent to suffer from this and what are the medium of its infection?
I am a law student studying in national law university, Delhi. My eyes are seem to be creating some sort of problem. Could you please tell me what should I do? I would be highly grateful to you.
Is removal of cataract neccesory? Which technology is best? What type of lens u suggest for age of 39? What r the complication of cataract operation?
Sir I have squint problem with lazy eye and Dr. Suggested me for surgery for temporary solution .sir kindly tell me if I go for surgery after that how long it will work.
I am a 36 year old and I am facing eye related problem. Problem is that cast iron dust fall in my both eyes and make injury before one week, leaves injury spot in both eyes. Is it removable? Please suggest me about best hospital or doctor.
Sir my left eye lid is flickering continuously from last 20 days and sometimes my left arm is also flickering. I'm having high blood pressure and diabetes too. Few days before I consulted a doctor he said that I'm suffering from depression. He gave me anti-anti - depression tablets. Is anything serious? Sir, Kindly reply soon. regards Mehtab Alam. Age-30.
I am 24 yr male, studying B.E. At MIT Manipur. I drive two wheeler Dio and I was in a deep tear while driving, can I know the reasons and its preventive measures.
My eyes have some problem in seeing far places what is the right treatment for this please help me and is laser technique is right for these?
Pain bit of in eyes when I rotate it. Mild fever back muscles pain. Throat me kante kante jesa lg rha h .kuch dino se ache se fresh (deification) bhi nhi ho pa rha hu.
I can't sleep at night though I tried to sleep and now my eyes turn into red and started paining too. Can you please suggest me some medicines for my eyes and about my sleep problem. Thank you.
My father 75 yes old he get right hand shoulder pain last 7 days It start like gas trouble but days go on he was so dull his tongue dry eye sight vision double he take medicine pain killer.
I have red eyes last 3 days what should I have to da? I m travel on bike too much. I use Gogol also.
Problems in vision are a common occurrence these days; various factors such as spending a lot of time looking at smartphones and computers are a major cause of these problems. There are various natural remedies which can help you improve your eyesight, they are:
- Wash, especially after coming back from outside, your eyes regularly: Washing your eyes regularly with water helps in clearing out debris from the eyes and relaxing the eye muscles.
- Eat Healthy: Eating a healthy diet that has lots of fruits and vegetables are good for the eyes as they contain important nutrients such as vitamin A. You should include foods such as carrots, fish oil, cabbage and eggs in your diet.
- Carrots: Carrots are a good source of phosphorus, calcium, vitamin A and iron which are very good for your eyesight. You may consume carrot in the form of juices or salads.
- Almonds and other nuts:Nuts such as almonds and walnuts are rich in antioxidants which are beneficial for the eyes.
- Walk barefoot: Walking barefoot on green grass is therapeutic for your eyes as it enhances your eye power. It is recommended you walk early in the morning to get maximum benefits.
- Eye exercises: You should do various eye exercise to improve your eyesight as these exercises help in rejuvenating muscles of the eye. The muscles in the eye are strengthened which leads to better vision.
- Triphala remedy: This is a treatment that combines three herbal fruits which treat various eye disorders, eye weaknesses and hair problems. Triphala helps in eliminating toxins from your body and make your eyes healthy.
- Reduce screen time: Avoid extra working hours on computers and mobiles as far as possible. Especially playing video games. This can save you from computer vision syndrome.
- Avoid frequent rubbing of eyes: This habit can lead to frequent infections and shedding of eyelashes . Also, this is one of the causes of dark circles.
- Proper sleep: Importance of proper rest to the eyes cannot be denied and is equally important in general wellbeing.
Lastly, if anything is bothering your eyes seek help immediately before the problem increases.