Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in AFZALPUR. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh PatilYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 42 years old and pregnant having bp problem taking amlopres half tablet for that is any risk for me or baby in future please suggest me best experienced gyneac near sion.
I had a dandruff problem for more than 10 years now my age is 30, I use anti dandruff shampoo like keto formula which suggested by doctors, but it is temporary solution I also taken fluka (tablet) but im not getting any permanent solution, shall I Get a permanent solution in any way, please sufg.
Sir today I fall from bike, bike handle hits under my left side rib. I went to ortho specialist and took one xray. Doctor said that no problem. And suggest paracetamol with diclofenac and pantop, oxalgin gel. But when I took deep breath I feel pain. Is any problem. Please respond. Suggest any precautions.
He is my son he is now 3 months old but wo healthy nhi ho raha hai I give him cows milk or apna bhi pilati hu. how can he be healthy please give me your prescription.
Sir am 19 year old and I am suffering from cough and cold for since last night and also having slightly fever sir pleas tell me the solution.
I am 54 year old. I am suffering in bp problem my blood presser is 134/95 in this position what can I do. Please give best advise.
I'm 25 years old male. I constantly get pimples, acne on my face and body. I have tried medication through many doctors but no help. Kindly suggest what to do?
I am 22 male. Having knee pain after small accident. Have treatment before two months also. Till its continuous. What to do?
My sister has asthma problem she is taking asthma pump from many years is there any problem of taking asthma pump? And how will she get fine of this asthma problem?
Hello Doctor! Is having karela juice good for weight loss Is it ok to have when your cholesterol level is little high and borderline diabetes is there.
Hi, my wife is 34 years old after miscarriage at 5 months (first child), she has put on little weight but her tummy/stomach portion has come out a lot. Second thing after delivery there is severe pain. Please help
Typically, younger individuals (30 to 60-year-olds) are more likely to experience back pain from a lower back muscle strain or from within the disc space itself - such as a lumbar disc herniation or lumbar degenerative disc disease.
This article details a description of typical symptoms and their possible causes in younger adults. The next page details typical causes of lower back pain in adults older than age 60.
Possible Causes: Back muscle strain
A back muscle strain or ligament strain is one of the most common causes of acute lower back pain. Lifting a heavy object, twisting, or a sudden movement can cause muscles or ligaments stretch or develop microscopic tears.
Symptoms: Low back pain that travels to the buttock, leg, and foot (sciatica)
Sciatica includes any combination of the following symptoms:
- Pain typically is ongoing (as opposed to flaring up for a few days or weeks and then subsiding)
- Pain may be worse in the leg and foot than in the lower back
- Typically felt on one side the buttock or leg only
- Pain that is usually worse after long periods of standing still or sitting: relieved somewhat when walking
- More severe (burning, tingling) vs. dull, aching pain
- May be accompanied by weakness, numbness or difficulty moving the leg or foot
If any Doubts please feel free to contact me.
I have eye floaters in both eye since 15 days I also went to eye specialist for retina examines but there is no defect, so should I worried about retina detachment. If possibilities of detachment how much maximum time it take for detach.
My stomach is bloated irrespective of what I eat. I am a vegetarian and a teetotaller. What can I do.
5 days since everything was fine but now I do not know something is happening wrong with me! stomach ache, head ache, vomiting all are occurring at once. please tell me whats happening with me! I shall be grateful towards you if you will provide me perspective medicines! plzzzzzz.
Heavy menstrual bleeding, technically called menorrhagia, is one of the most common types of abnormal bleeding from the uterus. Menstrual bleeding is said to be heavy if there is so much blood that a tampon or pad remains soaked for several hours.
Here are all the possible causes of heavy menstrual bleeding:
- Hormonal imbalance: Estrogen and progesterone levels are the primary control mechanism for periods. If the ovaries have a problem in functioning, hormonal imbalances may occur. Heavy menstrual bleeding is most common in females who are at the start of menopause. Puberty menorrhagia can occur in adolescents who are experiencing their first menstrual period.
- Fibroids: Fibroids most commonly occur around the age when women can get pregnant. Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous growth on the uterus.
- Ectopic pregnancy: An ectopic pregnancy is when a fertilized egg stays in the fallopian tube, but does not reach the uterus.
- Blood thinners: These are medicines, which are usually anticoagulant or antiplatelet drugs.
- Problems with IUD: A non-hormonal intrauterine device is a T-shaped device used for birth control which is inserted into the uterus.
- Adenomyosis: This is a condition in which the muscular wall of the uterus also gets the lining of the uterus intermingled with it. However, this condition is rare and only happens in middle aged women with several children.
- PID: PID stands for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease and refers to any infection within the organs of the reproductive system.
- Cancer: Uterine, ovarian and cervical cancer are just some of the cancers, which may cause heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Other diseases: Liver, kidney and thyroid diseases are all included.