Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Gulbarga. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S P Manik PrabhuYour feedback matters!
Dr Shameem Ahmed
good doctor well trained and experienced
Hello Sir/Madam, My daughter is 5 and she has Epilepsy for 3 years. Her weight is 12.300 kilos and height is 96.5 cms. She was diagnosed with the west syndrome, firstly. Then, she was totally cured from it, before six months. But, it started again. Now, the doctor, a child neurologist, said that she has Symplectic Partial Seizure. We had done MRI scan once, which was normal. We had done EEGfor several times, which has never been normal. But, now, I am not going to have more tests on my daughter. So, I wish to seek a guidance for Ayurvedic Treatment. Indeed, we are taking Ayurvedic Medicines, from here. Yet, I wish to consult an Ayurveda Doctor. Please advise. Thank You!
My husband is suffering from cold and flu. Since 3 days. He is taking paracetamol but he is still not feeling well. Today he is shivering too. Doctor please suggest what should I do. Any home remedy for today. Tomorrow will go to near by clinic. Is this common flu or any thing else.
Hello Sir/Madam, I am 31 year old. I have Brain Tumor. It had detected 6-7 months back. About its symptoms i am suffering from headache which is unbearable around tumor area. I am having right now ayurvedic medicine. But i want to know whether it is completely curable disease or not? Please ans me as soon as possible. And also guide me for precautions.
I have pain in my legs and when I am in office I get it in my back. Pain starts increasing when I stand for more than half an hour. I feel numbness very quickly. I think my blood circulation is poor in lower parts.
I am 79, male, suffering from" small fibre peripheral neuropathy" for last about ten years. I am only mildly diabetic (well in control) for three years only. It has been gradually becoming difficult for me to walk. Recently there has been sudden increase in this deterioration. The neurologist I can get to is too expensive for me. I have been on gabapentin, but my diabetologist changed it to pregeb. Your advice and prescription?
I am suffering from shaking and/or tremor in my right arm and hand, including many mouth. I am also experiencing strange tongue movements. I can't control it. My tongue is feeling like pins and needles and occasionally goes numb. Im bipolar so I take meds: Geodon- 60mg 2x's daily. And lithium carbonate-600mg 2x's daily. I've missed three periods and have zero libido. I have HORRIBLE acne on my face. I can't sleep but a few hours a night. I have muscle weakness. Also have bright green diarrhea. I don't have insurance. And don't know what to do. Where should I start? Any ideas as to what could be wrong? Thank you, Dana Smith.
I am 19 years old female nd suffering from migraine last 1 year. firstly I take alophty medicine but now I take homeopathy can ther any way to relief from desires.
If you check the recent scientific studies, then you will come to know that PPI drugs are treated as the popular medicines to treat heartburn troubles, but as the side-effect, you will face acute cognitive troubles. Your mental condition might get affected in various ways causing memory or concentration loss, decrease in brain ability and others. Though, these drugs are very safe but only effectively treating heartburn troubles, especially gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
How Dementia is related with PPI drugs?
PPI drugs are normally recommended by doctors for treating heartburn issues, but if you are taking these drugs on a continuous basis, then you might face the unwanted signs or symptoms of dementia. This is a hardcore fact, and it has been observed by many reputed researchers of the present age. There are some commonest symptoms that can be observed due to dementia, and some of the prominent ones are as follows:-
- Beta-amyloid production: Beta-amyloid is a kind of protein and the growth of this specific protein increases to a great extent with the consistent intake of PPI drugs. This protein might lead to the increase in varied dementia signs, out of which the most severe kind of situation is Alzheimer's disease. This disease might get converted into dreadful condition at times, and this is the reason a regular or consistent intake of PPI drugs should be essentially avoided. If you are facing this condition, then you should report about the same to your doctor immediately. This protein is very toxic or harmful for the brain as your mental ability is being adversely affected.
- Decrease of vitamin B12: If vitamin B12 decreases day by day, then acute mental disturbances will get invited. If you want to avoid this kind of condition, then nothing can be a better option other than avoiding PPI drugs. This is the only reason that doctors never recommend taking these drugs in an excessive limit. In fact, sometimes, these drugs are prescribed along with other potential medicines that can help in maintaining mental health in good condition. If you have got any family history of mental trouble, then you should reveal the same to your doctor so that strong PPI medicines are not prescribed for gastric troubles. In fact, there are few limitations among PPI drugs that are never to be prescribed by doctors and all the doctors should follow the same in a sincere manner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hello sir my half head pains continually some Dr. Say I am suffering with migraine I take many medicine no use guide me.
I am suffering from Migraine. Can you please suggest me any medicine so that I can get rid of the heavy pain which was unbearable.
Can any surgery improve major migraine because it associated a condition that damaging brain cells. Above half brain cells are damaged. Is any surgery is there.
I am a diabetic patient since 10 years. My problem is numbness in hands and foot. any permanent cure?
I'm 22 years old and having migraine and thyroid at high level of 7.5. My weight is 71 kg. What should I do to reduce all my problems? Please advice me as soon as possible.
She is have hypothyroid. What are the natural remedies to make it well. And the precautions she should take. Please reply soon. And she also has migraine problem.
My father is suffering from Parkinson's disease from last 4 years is there any permanent cure for this disease his right hand and right leg shaking too much please guide me.
My father 60 yesrs old man 2 sall pahle unka brain haemorrage ho gaya h. Abhi wo tik se nahi chal pa rahe h. Please send ans and medicne.
Migraines are characteristically throbbing, intrusive and sometimes, prolonged headache accompanied by sensitivity to sound and light and the feeling of nausea. They are fairly common and usually treatable with home remedies and allopathic drugs. The word migraine has been derived from another word ‘hemicranias’ which means one sided headache. Headaches resulting from migraines tend to occur in episodes rather than being regular. Additionally, the intensity of a migraine will also vary with some attacks being very severe while other attacks will be a lot more moderate. The pain is often accompanied by nausea or vomiting.
Homeopathy may play an efficient role in the treatment of migraines. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed based on the type, duration and intensity of the migraine attacks and are most often helpful in their treatment.
Homeopathy aims to cure the headache from its very root without attracting side effects. Some of the common homeopathic medicines include:
- Belladonna: This is one of the most common homeopathic drugs prescribed for migraines. This medicine aims to cure the throbbing character of the migraine in the temporal region, which is further induced by light and sound.
- Spigelia: This is useful to treat headaches arising from the left hemisphere of the brain that is fairly common among individuals experiencing migraines. Additionally, there would be an occurrence of severe pain in the eyeballs which might be worsened by excess movement of the eyes.
- Glonoinum: This medicine works fairly well with congestive headaches which are accompanied by a constant feeling of blood rushing to the head. You might also feel shocks in your head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is prescribed in case of headaches that form from the back of the skull and settle prominently in the right hemisphere of the skull. The eyes also tend to throb; another symptom that is remedied by the use of this medicine.
- Natrum Muriaticum: this is usually prescribed to women who complain of their migraines worsening during their menses. The headaches can be accompanied by temporary loss of vision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.