Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Gulbarga. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohammed Mohsin Ahmed
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed Mohsin AhmedYour feedback matters!
I over masturbate, I do it twice a day. I feel quite lazy and dizzy, feel sleepy all the day, have acne have hairfall and I also have weak memory all due to this. Help me, I feel like I have deficiency of nutrients in my body.
I have a teaching job and I have to stand up almost 9 hours a day My B12 is 116 and vitamin D is 8. I have lower back pain since 1 month Please advice.
I get Migraine attack, like when I think over and over ill suffer like anything it will continues 3 to 4 days.
I am having diabetes for last 20 years. I am having kidney problem since last year. Following are some of out of range value from my blood report. Cholesterol - HDL 47.2 mg/dl Glucose - Fasting 57.0 Urea 110.0 Creatinine 2.93 Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN) 51.4 Can you please let me know further course of action. I am having constant pain in walking (can do slow walk only), keep forgetting things, swelling in some body parts, less desire to eat, difficulty in speaking.
Sir, I have problem that penis end side small pimples like and it will coming white creamy and Smell like bad smell how it will be good.
The urinary tract starts from the kidneys to the urethra where urine is passed out. Given the rich concentration of minerals and toxic wastes, it is highly prone to multiple infections. UTI, as urinary tract infections are often referred to, is one of the most common infections. In women, especially, every 1 in 2 women is affected by an UTI. Whichever part of the tract is affected, the symptoms and treatment are mostly the same. Read on to know some of the most common symptoms and treatment options for these.
- A burning sensation with urination
- Pain with urination
- Burning sensation or pain in the urethra or vagina
- Frequent urge to urinate, though not much urine is passed out
- Sense of incomplete emptying of the bladder
- Pain in the lower back on the sides of the spine
- Change in the urine characteristics color, smell, or appearance
- Fever or chills, maybe associated with shivering, nausea and vomiting
Most urinary tract infections are bacterial in nature, and these could find their way into the body through multiple ways.
- The most common is through the urethra, which could happen due to unclean toilet habits.
- Women especially are advised to wipe the urethra after each toilet visit. The bacteria from the feces can also enter the urethra due to close proximity
- Use of unclean public toilets is another reason for UTIs
Though most often UTI does not require specific testing, the following are useful in confirming the diagnosis.
- Culture and sensitivity: The urine is sent for a culture to identify the exact organism that has caused the infection. It also helps identify the right antibiotic which will help bring the infection under control.
USG of Abdomen and KUB (Kidney; Ureter and Bladder) to look for Pyelonephritis; Cystitis.
UTIs are very common infections and though there is nothing to worry, it should be cleared completely.
- Antibiotic course to get rid of the infection. Though you begin to feel better, the complete course should be completed to clear the infection.
- Following culture testing to ensure the infection is cleared
- Improve water intake to get rid of the toxins
- Fever and pain to be controlled with medications
- Healthy hygiene habits to ensure clearing of infection
Recurrent UTIs is a common problem, and the following can help prevent.
- Ensure complete emptying of the bladder
- Drink adequate water
- Safe toilet habits, including before and after sex
- Comfortable and clean underwear to prevent infection
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!