Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Gulbarga. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohammed Mohsin Ahmed
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed Mohsin AhmedYour feedback matters!
I have a weak digestive system and I frequently suffer from constipation problems? What should I do to enhance my digestive system?
Someone is telling me to take aspirin whenever I get tensed or my chest starts paining? Can you tell me what are the different situation when aspirin can be taken? Does this mean that without consulting doctors or medical practitioner we can go ahead and take it? What is the basis for the prescribing information, as I want to tell that person not to suggest such critical medicines without any prior knowledge or experience.
I have dhatus problem when I go to toilet some drop of my sperm is also come out. And some time I have swelling in my penis and some redness in my penis like a cut and that cut is very painful.
I have been married for 7 months. I love my wife very much. We are married after relationship of 4 years. However, my problem is that I never equate love with sex. That's why I am finding problem in having intercourse with my wife. My erection doesn't lasting whenever I attempted sex with my wife. However when I fantasise or watch porn I can aroused. I feel stressed, sweating ,anxiety when I attempted sex with my wife. It cause me depression and also guilt as I love my wife very much. please advice. How should I overcome this.
I am hypothyroidism but take Thyronorm and TSH is under control and normal. I take Amodep 5 mg for BP and its normal But I have problem of weak erection. I do get regular erections but they r not strong for deep penetration. I also have low sex desire. My muscles are also weak and loose I am 42 years and weight 85 kg. I do not drink and smoke. My LFT and Lipid profile r normal. My test report Total and free testosterone: 260 and 5 resp, L H and FSH normal Hba1c 6.3, fasting glucose 107, pp 97 Sodium 145 , Calcium 9.2, Vit B12 423, Vit D3 4.2 taking Tayo tab 60k I do not want to steroid medicine like Viagra as they have side effects. Pl suggest some gud medicine without side effects No advise from sex quacks only gud sexologist.
Hi, It appears from the latest pathological investigation that Creatinine level is slightly higher side. I seek your advise how to repair the same.
Whenever the climate change I'm suffered from cold & cough it's not only summer to winter this problem continues all the climate changes time. In that time I took tablet's under doctor prescription but no one give a permanent solution in this problem may affect my future life or it may admit to any major issues in my life.
Hi, I Want to know Q gold tablet helpful for men to grow sperm power .Please let me know which tablet is best for growing sperm for men.
Asthma, the long term inflammatory disease, affects the airways of lungs. A number of symptoms, including obstruction of air flow into the lungs, which can cause breathlessness, coughing, wheezing, allergic reactions and swelling of the tubes, points to it. The causes include genes as well as pollution in the environment which is resulting in an increasing number of cases. The diagnosis is usually done with a spirometry and the treatment is a long term process.
Women who suffer from asthma have to be especially vigilant during pregnancy as it can lead to a number of complications including less air passage to the foetus. This can result in a slow rate of development and certain anomalies in extreme cases. So how can a pregnant lady manage asthma? Here are a few tips:
- Involve Pulmologist: To begin with, the obstetrician and the pulmonologist must both be well aware of the situation. The pulmonologist must be given detailed information with regards to allergies as well as past treatment and medical history so that the is done systematically to prevent an attack and any complications to the foetus.
- Lung Function: During pregnancy, the doctor must monitor lung function carefully with monthly check ups to ensure that the right amount of oxygen is reaching the foetus. This is done because the severity of asthma changes in most women during pregnancy. A spriometry or peak flow metre can be used to measure the lung function. Also, the foetal movements must be monitored on a monthly basis, or rather, once every 28 days, to be more specific.
- Influenza: Flu is a common outcome of asthma, especially when it becomes severe during pregnancy. The onset of flu or influenza must be prevented at all costs with the help of a flu vaccine that will be effective at least for a season at a time. It is a pregnancy safe injection.
- Triggers: There are many things that may trigger an asthmatic attack or an allergic reaction that can lead to the same. Ensure that you do not suffer from these triggers by avoiding dust, pollen, tobacco smoke and varied other substances that can lead to choking and wheezing.
- Medication: One must ask the doctor about pregnancy safe inhaled corticosteroids that one can take during pregnancy if and when the need arises. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.