Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Greater Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikas Bhardwaj
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas BhardwajYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir/Madam, My daughter is 5 and she has Epilepsy for 3 years. Her weight is 12.300 kilos and height is 96.5 cms. She was diagnosed with the west syndrome, firstly. Then, she was totally cured from it, before six months. But, it started again. Now, the doctor, a child neurologist, said that she has Symplectic Partial Seizure. We had done MRI scan once, which was normal. We had done EEGfor several times, which has never been normal. But, now, I am not going to have more tests on my daughter. So, I wish to seek a guidance for Ayurvedic Treatment. Indeed, we are taking Ayurvedic Medicines, from here. Yet, I wish to consult an Ayurveda Doctor. Please advise. Thank You!
What is the permanent treatment of fits? My friend and her mother have this disease. Suggest me sir/madam Thank you Lybrate.
It's been 3 days, When I lay down for sleeping my head hurts. I did a brain Mri 3 months ago, and it was normal. Do I need another brain mri?
Neurological disorders are problems with any one or a combination of the central nervous system or any of its peripheral systems such as cranial nerves, neuromuscular junctions, and the autonomic nervous systems among others.
Some extreme examples of neurological disorders are:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Parkinson's disease
- Disorders brought on by strokes
- Multiple sclerosis and others
What is physiotherapy and how can it help?
Physiotherapy is a form of treatment where practitioners use physical forms of treatment such as massages, exercises, heat treatment and other controlled forms of external stimuli to treat physical disorders.
This method of treatment can be very effective in correcting neurological disorders.
Some of the physiotherapy techniques, which can be implemented to help patients, are as follows:
- Electrical Stimulation: This method is commonly used to treat muscular problems, especially incurred after an accident or any other form of injury. In this method, controlled electric stimulation is given to specific nerve areas over the skin to stimulate them.
- Heat treatment: This method involves applying heat to parts of the body such as joints or muscles where there is nerve or muscular damage. This treatment is especially effective for muscle related problems.
- Ice or cold treatment: Vertically opposite to the principle of heat treatment, ice or cold treatment is used to contract muscles within the body. This is especially effective where inflammation needs to be controlled.
- Manual therapy: Possibly the most common form of physiotherapy, this method employs massages, pressure points, stretching and hands on strengthening exercises and helps regularize nerve impulses to areas where they have been affected. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.