Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Greater Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita YadavYour feedback matters!
4 Benefits of being a vegan
Being a vegan is not a fad diet. It's also a personal philosophical and lifestyle choice. A person may choose to become a vegan because of environmental factors, health factors, and other ethical reasons. What differentiates a vegan from a vegetarian is the fact that a vegan not only doesn't eat meat or other animal products but doesn't use any other animal products or by-products whatsoever, such as dairy products, leather, eggs, honey, wool, silk, fur etc.
Good News is that adopting such a lifestyle can be an entry into a world of better health.
Some of the health benefits of being a vegan are:
1) Improved mood - Edible and dietary sources of food from animals are rich in arachidonic acid, and research has concluded a relationship linking mood disturbances with arachidonic acid. It has been also found that restricting the consumption of meat, fish and poultry can lead to mood improvements. Vegetarian diets are not rich in this acid and, thus, they may help in uplifting your general mood.
2) Can reduce chance of diabetes by up to 50% - According to a research by Loma Linda University School of Public Health, a vegan diet can lead to a drastic reduction in the prevalence of diabetes. A vegan diet also helps in the management of diabetes as well as helps to reduce the likelihood of contracting diabetes by 50%.
3) Lower cholesterol - Eating animal fat doesn't have any benefit. Instead, it can have harmful health effects. Thus, it's not surprising that once animal fats are removed from your diet, it can lead to a healthier lifestyle. After studying the long-term effects of following a vegetarian diet, researchers in Korea have concluded that body fat and cholesterol tend to lower in vegans than those who follow a non-vegetarian diet.
4)Reduced risk of stroke and obesity - Vegans, in general, have a lower chance of binge eating and choosing to eat food out of emotions; this is because they follow a strict diet. These two factors, which contribute to obesity, are mostly observed in non-vegetarians and very rarely in vegans.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Completed one year of marriage. Married life is not good. As the sexual too. My hubby likes me but don't want to perform sex with me. But maybe I am more excited about this thing. What I do? Even my hubby sometimes agree to do it but never I reached at the stage of orgasms. Coz of it maybe I am in bad habit too. Even a sharp water pressure from toilet seat excites me and I reach at orgasms. This thing neither I can tell anyone. After hubby's regular denial no to perform sexual activity I become in acute anger. And start weeping. The whole night goes spoiled. Every morning evening I promised myself k no tonight I will not weep I will not tell him to sex or love. Will sleep tonight well. But I can't keep control myself I can't calm myself What I do Please help me please.
Oral cancer is the uncontrollable growth of cells called tumors that invade and damage the tissues surrounding it is in or around the mouth. Oral cancer, like all other types of cancer, is life threatening if not diagnosed and treated in the early stages. There are eight types of oral cancer namely cancer in the throat, sinuses, hard and soft palate, floor of the mouth, gums, cheeks, tongue and lips. Dentists are usually the first ones to notice and detect the signs and symptoms of oral cancer. This condition is also known as oral cavity cancer. The risk factors and symptoms of oral cancer are mentioned below.
The symptoms of oral cancer, especially in the first stages, seem non-threatening and similar to common oral problems. However, visiting the doctor is mandatory to rule out cancer as an option. If you suffer from one or more of the following symptoms, visit your dentist immediately.
- Thickenings and swellings, lumps or bumps, crusts, eroded areas or rough spots on the lips, gums or surrounding regions inside or around the mouth.
- Bleeding in the mouth that is unexplainable.
- Persistent sores near and around the mouth or throat that bleed easily and may take more than two weeks to heal.
- Unexplained numbness or pain and tenderness in the mouth, throat or face.
- Development of patches, which are usually speckled, red or white in the mouth.
- Sudden weight loss.
- Excruciating pain in your ear.
- Loose teeth.
- Difficulty in swallowing.
- Lumps in your neck.
- Stiffness or pain in your jaw.
- Pain in your tongue.
- Dentures that fit poorly.
Men above 50 years of age face the greatest risk of developing oral cancer. Women are at a much lower risk of developing oral cancer than men. The following factors increase your risk of developing oral cancer:
- Smoking cigarettes, cigars or pipes
- Snuff, dips or chewing tobacco
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- History of oral or other types of cancer in the family
- Chronic sun exposure, especially facial exposure
- Sexually transmitted virus such as HPV
- Diagnosed of oral cancer previously.
Hi doctor yesterday doctor told to me I have hormones problem is there means pcos I removed after coper-t this problem came any harm my hormones for coper-t please tell me we are trying for 2nd baby so please tell me how many months after I will conceive now 11 months over coper-t removed.
Hi there, lately I've been having alot of sex with my boyfriend sometimes we fuck 4 times in 24 hours, I just wanted to know if theres any harm in having this much sex in this short time, will my vagina be disturbed if I have even more sex, what about my boyfriend's penis? Please reply with as much detail about having sex and how much is good and how much is bad what adverse effects will it have on our health if any?
Can vaginal infection could be occur by doing intercourse with full protection n can wash could be a reasons for infection.
I am 22 years old and ma gf is 18 we had unproctected sex 15 days back. And I don't want to take risk of she bring pregnant. So is there any pill that you can suggest her for now. Please reply.
Sir, I am 20 yrs old and I am suffering from the disease pcos (polycystic ovary syndrome) I m just want to know is pcos curable?
Hello doctor, I had a unprotected sex with my girlfriend 15 days before. Today she got her menstrual cycle. Last month she had her menstrual cycle on 22nd October 2016. So does it mean there is 100℅ no chance of pregnancy. Kindly rply.
B12 an integral part of B Complex group of vitamins is responsible for it helps in the conversion of carbohydrates into glucose pushes up energy levels and keeps lethargy at bay.
It is vital in regulating both the nervous and digestive systems which implies that adequate quantities of this vitamin decrease stress fight depression and keep the brain from shrinking.
It also helps shield from heart disease by regulating cholesterol levels and protecting from high blood pressure and stroke
My first week of pregnancy is going on an i am getting light back pain while standing n leg , light left n right side pain lower abdominal sometime left sum time right an gas problem why ?
Hi. I'm 35 weeks pregnant yesterday I did my final scan. My baby's weight is only 2kg 100 g. Doctor said my fetal weight is very low. I don't know how to increase my fetal weight. Can you please suggest me how to increase a fetal weight bcs I have only one more month. My due date is on May 16th. Please help me.
The reason why your lungs are so large is because it allows for the easy exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide, ensuring you stay properly oxygenated at all times
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!