Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sunita Yadav

Gynaecologist, Greater Noida

Dr. Sunita Yadav Gynaecologist, Greater Noida
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Sunita Yadav
Dr. Sunita Yadav is a renowned Gynaecologist in Sector-10, Greater Noida. You can visit her at Dr Sunita Yadav's Clinic in Sector-10, Greater Noida. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Sunita Yadav on has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Find the best Gynaecologists online in Greater Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sunita Yadav

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My friend is 18 years old and some white fluid comes out of her vaginal what to do?

M.A. (Scholar), BHMS
Sexologist, Mumbai
It is mostly local fungal - candidiasis infection. She need to do a course of it apart from maintaining regular local hygiene.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor recently I had sex with my friend I used condom but my friend is saying she is scared that she might be a pregnant is it possible? Please guide me.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
There is possibility of pregnancy 1.If condom gets burst during sex 2.Semen spills into vagina while letting out penis from vagina. 3.If during ssexual act ,you removed condom while having sex for few moments
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Does daily sex effect the health of women and can one have sex during menses? Lastly how to increase breast size in women.

MCh - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon, Hyderabad
Daily sex doesnt affect the health of the woman if it is ok with her. There are chances of getting infection as during periods the immunity of the lady is a bit low. Breast size can be increased by plastic surgery by fat grafting or with breast implants
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My last period was on 21st july. And yesterday I have done my IUI .but the doctor says that the sperms can not be reached into the uterus due to some blockage and the sperms are (washed 14 million sperms) inserted into the cervix. I have taking medicines such as conseval, folic acid, evatone and today onwards duphaston .is there any chance for me to get pregnant?

MBBS, MS - Obstetrics & Gynecology, Fellowship in Infertility (IVF Specialist)
Gynaecologist, Aurangabad
hi lybrate user ,if their is cervical stenosis very less that is less than5% chance of getting pregnant. you need to treat afterwords if not conceived with this intracervical instillation.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My menstrual has stopped 3 years back, now I feel to have a baby so will I get pregnancy at this stage?

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FCPS, DGO, Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning (DFFP)
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
It is not straight easy normal way of having pregnancy. You need special assistance to have pregnancy. Someone's egg will require to be fertilized by your husband's sperm in laboraratory and with specia treatment given to you to prepare uterus pregnancy can be lodged. Not very high chance of success but not ver low also.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mam my periods was late for 2 weeks so I took cycloreg tablets after taking that also no periods symptom.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
Ayurveda, Pune
Check for urine pregnancy test with early morning urine sample. Follow the schedule- Use warm water for drinking, take healthy ,warm food, fresh fruits, dry fruits, take proper rest, sound sleep, do regular exercise, yoga, pranayam. Avoid- chilled water, cold drink, foods kept in fridge, oily,spicy, outside food, water, avoid late night works, travelling ,overexertion during menstruation. Best luck.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got off my period on Saturday. My general cycle is of 31 days but the last month was 45 days. After I got off my period I had unprotected sex but took an emergency pill. On Wednesday, that is today, I'm bleeding medium again. My periods have been regular before this. Is it something I should worry about?

DGO, MBBS, Advanced Infertility
Gynaecologist, Delhi
It seems you have occasional delayed menstrual periods. Normally periods should commence from 23-35th day of the last menstrual date. If you have irregular or delayed pds chances are you have hormone imbalance. Unless we take proper history ; do a thorough checkup and run certain tests we can't ascertain a diagnosis. However ipill intake can sometimes leads to bleeding after 2-7 days. That is not normal period scenario but its withdrawal bleed. You are advised not to overuse intake of ipill. It is an emergency contraceptive and is not to be used more than once in three months and sparingly.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I would like to know when will my first period starts after having 21 days of birth control pills. Will iT take more than a week to start the period after having it?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, you will get your menses after 25 days of having started taking the pills. Do consult a gynaecologist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 25 years old. I have menstrual problem. My date is on 10th and till today I haven't gt it. Only white liquid is discharging sometimes.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello Lybrate user missing period can be cause of pregnancy. If there is a chance of it confirm that first. Other reasons can be stress and improper diet. If periods are irregular everytime than you need to get yourself checked. If its for the time you can take homeopathic medicine platina 200 thrice daily. Eat healthy food. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 33 years old married female, have polysystic ovaries, no thyroid, cholestorel, but have unwanted hair on face and black spots on both the arms which also has undergrowth hair. Should I do hcg test? have been taking glycomet 1gm from past 1 year, should I continue taking the medicine? no kids yet but want to conceive. Before marriage unwanted hair growth was excess but now though the growth is there it is moderate. Regards.

General Physician, Nashik
Yes, continue with glycomet and exercise daily for atleast half an hour and you can go for laser treatment for excessive hair. Kindly consult further for detailed assessment and treatment for pcod.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the causes for benign serous cystadenoma? Is this common for girls aging 17-18? And if not common what precautions needs to be taken.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
The signs and symptoms of Benign Mucinous Cystadenoma of Ovary include: Abdominal pain (the pain is usually in the pelvic region) Abdominal swelling due to the mass or due to fluid accumulation in the belly (called ascites) Increased abdominal girth due to fluid accumulation (ascites)Ovarian cysts typically occur most frequently during a female's reproductive years (childbearing years). However, ovarian cysts may affect a woman of any age. In some cases, ovarian cysts cause pain and bleeding. If the cyst is over 5cm in diameter, it may need to be surgically removed.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi mai 30 years ki hu. Meri shadi ko 4 year ho gaye hai abhi tak pregnenacy nahi hai. Pahele to tube block hai karke lyprochopy ki. 2 sal ke bad fir bhi kuch aram nahi hai fir endromoitricys ka problem hai karke Dr. Bataya fir cysts ka problem ab kuch samj nahi aa raha kya karu pahele to Dr. Ne lyprochopy karane ke bad kah a ab sab normal hai. Muje period date to date ata hai .

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hi, dear lybrate-user, * endometriosis m/c se related hai. * cysts- uterus mein hai ya overy mein? * m/c thik samay per aata hai? * aap ke partner ka spermatozoa-count thik hai? * meditation karyie* pani jyada pina chahiye. *homoeo-medicine* @ sulphur 30-6 pills, wk mein 3 days in d moring. Aur medicine ki jarurat ho sakti hai, aap report bhejo. Apna khayal rakhieye.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. I am 40 year old my wife is 33 year old, her sex drive has reduced too much almost nil. We have not copulated since 4 months. Any solution.

MD, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Pune
Yes, I have ayurvedic capsules to boost desire of ladies. This enhances activity in reproductive system and heightens the pleasure for both of you. This has no side effects. You may consult me.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am not getting regular period and i checked for so many doctor also bt it's not clear. What should i do?

Ayurveda, Jalgaon
Hello the menses irregularities may be due to many reasons it may be physiological or may be due to stress also. Reduce the stress. Regularize work. Make schedule. Do regular exertcises. Do not eat late night. Do not sleep during day. Eat only fresh food. Concentrate on digestion. Eat lukewarm water at bed time. Medicines: take syp. Ashokarishta 30 ml 3 times/day for 15 days. You will be certainly fine. Revert back if not solved will prescribe you medicines needed.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Blocked Fallopian Tubes - 6 Associated Symptoms

MBBS, DGO, DNB - Obstetrics and Gynecology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Blocked Fallopian Tubes - 6 Associated Symptoms

Blockage in the Fallopian tubes accounts for 40% of infertility in women, which is called Tubal Factor Infertility. Fallopian tubes are two thin tubes on each side of the uterus that aid the movement of mature eggs from the two ovaries to the uterus. Any kind of blockage in these tubes can prohibit the eggs from reaching the uterus and prevent pregnancy.

There are very few symptoms to detect blocked fallopian tubes. Some of the most common are :

  • A particular type of blocked fallopian tube is known as Hydrosalpinx, which causes pain in the lower abdominal or pelvic region with abnormal vaginal discharge
  • Painful periods can be a warning sign of blockage in the fallopian tubes
  • Painful intercourse is also a potent indicator
  • Spotting or heavy periods
  • Feelings of extreme tiredness
  • Pre-menstrual abdominal cramps

Once you know the symptoms, it is imperative to know the cause behind blocked fallopian tubes in order to get proper treatment.


  • Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is the most popular cause of blockage in the fallopian tubes. It can be sexually transmitted, but not all cases of PID are linked to STDs.
  • Prior abdominal surgery
  • Earlier ectopic pregnancy
  • Previous occurrence of ruptured appendix
  • Endometriosis
  • STD infections like gonorrhea and Chlamydia
  • Uterine infection due to abortion or miscarriage

There are precautionary measures that can be adopted to prevent blocked fallopian tubes, which can be opened with a laparoscopic surgery or a Hysteroscopic procedure. If you are diagnosed with PID, be sure to start your treatment as soon as possible. The most important advice is to look for symptoms of blockage and get professional help if you find any.

2 people found this helpful

Hello I am 34 years old and 8 months pregnant I want to ask that till now I havn't form the breast milk what is the reason Behind this. This is my third issue.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Milk production starts as soon as baby is conceived but it is released on order from higher centre in brain as soon as baby is born and starts suckling. Cheek of baby touching the breast is a reflex and do is suckling reflex. Do not use artificial devices to extract milk. Have some patience and watch the clever mother nature.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have 1 months pregnancy. I don't want it, so what should I do? abortion or any pills for unwanted pregnancy. Please help me.

DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), PGDHHM, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Technically and legally it is possible to have abortion by the way of medicine. But these need to be taken with medical supervision and prescription. All self medications are dangerous. Doctor -gynaecologist is the best person to help you in this situation. Please go and talk to a good gynaecologist. Doctor has surely got the solution to your problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 49 years old having high serum triglyceride (350). Kindly advise me homeopathic medicine for reduction of the same ?

International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, BHMS
In our pathy there is no specific remedy for sp. C/o as u think. But u can try av. Sat. 12c 3 hrly for 10 days. Also eat flax oil. Inform me so that if needful we take case in detail.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed