Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Greater Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanchita BiswasYour feedback matters!
ver very nice doctor..listens you completely and very good in treating in both ways..no comparison till date!!
Due to sweat my vagina start itching ,I wash Dan with my regular bath soap or sometimes in rashes I apply coconut oil or baby powder, is it safe, or washing with V wash is gud is it gud for vagina.
Agr koi ladki sex karte time pregnant ho jaye to, bina abortion kiye, kuch medicine aap prescribed kar sakte hai kya aur 24 hours ke baad kuch medicine kha ke kuch kiya ja sakta hai kya.
My wife has an ovarian cyst in left about 3 cm in diameter. Can I have unprotected sex. kya pregnancy ho sakti hai. Pregnancy me koi dikkat to nahi hai. .plz help me. .
Taking many times ipill since last 4 to 5 years will it affect me getting pregnant and I will get pregnant or not?
Basic concerns in sexual life of people
Hello friends, I am sexologist Prabhu Vyas. Main sexologist hu, sex therapist, sex and marriage counselor hu aur trainer bhi hu. Mujhe yeh sexology field mein bohut interest hai, aur bohut se logo ke problem solve karne mein mujhe bohut khushi hoti hai. Sexology mein anek alag alag branches hai jaise erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, homosexual activity, vaginismus aise anek problem anek male or female ko rehte hai. Erectile dysfunction mein kya rehta hai ki erection properly nahin hota, erection proper nahin honey ke anek karan rehte hai, jis ke andar surroundings bohut important rehta hai, vyatavaran agar kharab raha, mahoul tanavpurn raha yah sir mein tension raha, anxiety rahi, fear raha, bohut sari chinta rahi toh erectile dysfunction ho sakta hai.
Iske ilawa bhi anek karan hai, organic karan bhi hai, psychological karan bhi hai aur dusre karan bhi hai. Magar inn sabhi ka mul mantra ek hi hai ke apna dincharya proper honi chahiye aur ek proper sexologist se information leni chahiye, consultation lena chahiye, treatment lena chahiye, toh jitna bhi complicated problem ho, solve ho sakta hai.
Erectile dysfunction ke andar bohut se logo ko penis ka erection nahin hota hai, kabhi hota hai, kabhi nahin hota hai, aur anek guilt rehta hai unke mann mein ki humne bachpan mein aisi galti ki waisi galti ki, masturbation kiya. So it is the guilt of masturbations, ek impact ho jata hai unke mann mein ki humne hasthmaithun kiya thha iske wajah se yeh problem hua. Kabhi kabhi apne dhrma shastra mein padha rehta hai, adhyatma ke jo guru hai, kyun ki India mein totally alag concept hai, yahan pe taboo hai, bandhan hai, ki yeh Vishay pe kahi bola nahin jata, yeh Vishay pe kahi ek shabd bhi bola toh misunderstanding hoti hai ki yeh aisa hi hoga, aisa log samajhte hai, par aisa nahin hai.
Actual jab karan dhoondne jaye, actual jab samjhne jaye ki kya hai masturbation yah hasth maithun, toh it is not dangerous, yeh kuch harmful nahin hai, ulat yeh toh puran hai sharer ke liye. But jo guilt rehti hai mann ke andar ki iske wajah se aisa problem hua, uske wajah se waisa problem hua, yeh galti kiya thha, yeh sambandh kiya thha, itne blue film dekhe thhey, itna sab kiya thha, iske wajah se mujhe problem hua, yeh sab jo hai psychological impact hai, bohut se logo ko pre-mature ejaculation ho jata hai, jab bhi who stree ke paas jatey hai toh jald hi unka patan ho jata hai, shighra patan ho jata hai, toh unke wajah se unko shighra patan ho jata hai. Iss mein purush jaldi garam hota hai aur jaldi thanda ho jata hai but stree jo hai late garam hoti hai aur late thandi hoti hai, iski wajah se dono ki taal mel baith ti nahin, jaise tanga hota hai, jismein do pahiye rehti hai, dono wheels rehte hai, dono sath mein chalti hai toh gaadi barabar chalti hai, lekin iss mein ek pahiya jaldi chalti hai aur ek pahiya late chalti hai, to hiss wajah se balance nahin ho pata, aur iss wajah se crisis hoti hai, lady ko satisfaction nahin hota aur purush bhi nirash ho jata hai, aur kya karna hai, kiske pas jana hai yeh malum nahin rehta hai.
Har cheez ki speciality rehti hai. Jaise aankh doctor ko ankh ke barey mein zyada malumat rehti hai, cardiologist ko heart ke barey mein zyada malumat rehti hai, kaan ke specialist ko kaan ke barey mein zyada malumat rehti hai, ussi tarah sex problem ke barey mein sexologist ko zyada malumat rehti hai kyun ki who roz wahi kaam karta hai, iske barey mein deep study kiya hua rehta hai. Premature ejaculation mein jaldi virya patan hone ki wajah se barabar sambandh nahin aa pata. Ladies ki apeksha rehti hai ki kuch aur karna chahiye aur purush jo hai jaldi thanda ho jata hai, aur iske wajah se unmein ann bann hotey hai, diwar badhti chali jati hai aur agey bohut sarey problem hoti hai. Anek logo ke divorce ho gaye, anek logo ko baal bacchey nahin huye, anek logo sangsar uddhast ho gaya. To iss tarah se hona nahin chahiye toh shaadi ke pehle har kisiko matrimonial check up, yah sexual disorder ke barey mein sexologist se consult karke successful married life jeena chahiye jiske chalet dono ki Jodi ek acchi Jodi maani jaye aur dono ke beech mein bonding barkarar rahey aur dono ke beech mein prem barkarar rahey, iss laksh mein unko madad ki jjaati hai aur proper education diya jata hai.
Ajkal jo sex related vishay hai uski bohut zarurat hai hala ki hamare Indian culture mein, bharatiya sankskriti mein yeh baat taboo hai yeh baat batane ke koi zarurat nahin kyun ki logo ko jaise automatically yeh baat samajh mein aa jati hai, lekin samajh ke apeksha gair samahgi zyada hota hai ismein, kyun job hi jaankari milti hai sabhi dosto ke taraf se milti hai, friend circle yah magazine se milti hai jo proper scientific nahin rehti, jo doctor nahin rehte, yah sexologist nahin rehte. Toh proper sexologist se hi sex information liya toh unko zyada malumat milti hai, kayi gunah zyada faida hota hai aur properly who zindagi jee sakte hai.
Sexual disorder mein bhi anek prakar hai, koi koi patient homosexual rehte hai, homosexual mein bhi do prakar hai koi purely homosexual rehta hai koi intrasexual rehta hai, koi bisexual rehta hai toh uss mein percentage rehta hai toh who hisaab se bhi unko acchi tarah se kya hai kya nahin hai who sab jaankari di jaati hai. Mai sexologist Prabhu Vyaas main sexologist hu sex specialist hu sex trainer hu aur marriage counselor hu.
Toh aapko kuch bhi problem raha toh apka problem solve karne mein mujhe khushi hogi. Iss vishay mein adhik jaankari ke liye aap mujhe Lybrate mein consult kijiye, main aur apko help karunga
2. Sandalwood or chandan powder can also be used with lemon juice and curds as a tan remover.
3. Malai mixed with besan and lemon juice can also be used for removal of tanning especially on face and neck. Apply it as a mask for 20-30 mins and wash with luke warm water. Will help in tan removal.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.
I have exceeded 6 days post my periods. And also I'm taking glycomet 500 sr tablets. Is it possible that I can be a pregnant?
My wife is of 22 years old and she is pregnant we do not want it please suggest us a best way to stop this is and this is the first month. Suggest a medicine which doesn't have e any side effects.
My sister is 39 years old. She had her last period on 26/03/2017. She had unprotected sex on 13/05/2017 and a slight brown discharge was visible. She presumed it was periods, but even after 2 days the bleeding did not start. Can she be pregnant.
Its been 3 days I feel pain in my left breast (upper side high above) there's no lump or any colour change. But I feel sharp pain at that spot. Even when I walk or move my left breast feels heavy. My mother said its because your periods are about to come but I don't think its because of that. I'm very well aware of my periods symptoms. This breast pain thing never happened before. I'm really worried.
I delivered my first baby (girl) six months back through caesarean section horizontally on just above the pubic bone. Now, after six months it is paining me on left side of caesarean section? What could be the reason behind this pain? What tests I should take to diagnose this pain?
Trying to get pregnant can go either ways for most couples that is it can be a breeze, or it can be a difficult process that ends up with lots of fertility clinic visits. While in some cases, the reasons for not being able to conceive may come down to male infertility, there are many cases where the reason may be female infertility too. In many other cases, both male and female infertility may be the cause.
Let us discuss female infertility in more details here.
When can it be called Infertility?
When a couple is not being able to conceive even after trying for a period of over a year, then a case can be made in favour of infertility. Infertility can result from females in at least one third of the cases, as per various medical studies. While the actual cause may be difficult to diagnose, there are many available treatments that one can use in order to fix the underlying issues.
When to Start Worrying?
Female infertility comes with many symptoms, while the main symptom may be the inability to conceive, the other symptoms include excessively long menstrual cycles that show signs of slowing down only after 35 days or so, or even cycles that are too short where they appear within 21 days. Irregular and absent periods can point at the lack of ovulation which is the main sign of infertility. Other than that, there are no outward signs of infertility as such apart from pelvic pain and cramping or heavy bleeding during periods. If you are 30 years of age, or younger, then you may want to see a doctor regarding irregular and absent periods, or the lack of conception even after trying for a year. Also, if you are between 35 and 40 years of age, you can discuss the inability to conceive with your doctor, after efforts for six months. If you have been trying to conceive and you are over 40 years of age, then the doctor will put you through tests on an immediate basis.
The Requirements for Conception?
In order to conceive, you will need to ovulate on a normal basis and have regular menstrual cycles as well as intercourse. Also, your fallopian tubes and uterus must be in normal working condition without any infections and other conditions.
There may be many causes for female infertility including ovarian faults like polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), hypothalamic dysfunction, premature ovarian insufficiency and excessive prolactin in the ovaries. Also, pelvic inflammation disorders that lead to damage of the fallopian tubes and other uterus related issues like endometriosis can lead to female infertility. Other causes of infertility include thyroid dysfunction, uterine anomalies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
What should be diet for pcos and I forgot new names very early give some tricks to learn easy and fast.
We want to conceive a baby and trying since 6 month but nothing happened, s he is also getting periods but 3 days late.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian field of medicine that has been in existence since time immemorial. Many people swear by its efficacy and it is also a proper field of study for people who want to practice this form of medicine as doctors. Ayurveda makes use of a variety of herbs and lifestyle changes including diet, rest and massages in order to create a healthier body. Ayurveda combines Yogic postures with these herbs to create various kinds of treatment for varied conditions.
Panchakarma therapy is one of the kinds of Ayurvedic treatments that can greatly benefit the human body in many ways. This is basically made up of five therapies, which aim at removing the toxins from the body of the patient. One must take a proper consultation with a doctor in order to practice this therapy. Read on to know more about this form of treatment and its various benefits.
- Five therapies: As mentioned above, this therapy is made up of five therapies including Vamana, Raktamokshana, Nasya, Basti and Virechana. These therapies aim at freeing the body of the toxins that may accumulate and give rise to a variety of conditions and diseases in various organs of the body.
- Oils and diet: This therapy is carried out with the help of various medicated oils that help in eliminating the different toxins in one’s body. As per the tenets of Ayurveda, one also has to follow a specific diet and a systematic routine along with this therapy so that the Kapha toxins are removed from the body.
- Ailments and conditions: There are many kinds of conditions and ailments that can be cured and managed with the help of this therapy. Asthma and cervical spondylitis are some of the conditions. Here, the painful symptoms and attacks can be kept at a minimum because these have to do with the Kapha dosha, which is effectively treated when the Kapha toxins are flushed out of the body following this therapy. This treatment helps in cleansing the body with the help of the various oils and the five therapies that are used here.
- Aging process: The Panchakarma therapy helps in preventing the aging process and the signs of aging by replenishing the cells and the energy in the body. This helps in keeping the bones, skin and hair healthy as well, since the patient goes through regular bouts of massage in order to get the treatment.
- Stress: This treatment eliminates stress as it brings about a more calm state of mind. It does so by strengthening the body through the removal of immunity breaking toxins, which puts the hormones back in balance.
Benefits of Panchakarma Treatment:
The results of Panchakarma are very powerful and effective. Some of the benefits include:
- The doshas – vata, pitta and kapha, will return to their original places and function normally. Mind calms down, and intellect and concentration becomes sharp.
- It helps to attain a clear and glowing complexion.
- It helps to reverse the negative effects of daily living.
- It restores the natural state of health and wellness by bringing balance in the system and improving bodily function.
- A person undergoing Panchakarma attains longevity, intellect and freedom from diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.